Interordi Menu
MEGA BASS
Lil' metool
Inactive
7 posts

I like to hear storys of people's lives so heres my

one time me and my friend where making a movie and my brother(a.k.a dr. mad)played in it and we try to make funny movies so i was acting as a dead person and my brother was trying to be funny and out of no where slaps me in the face as hard as he could and i jumped luckly my friend taped over it.

so thats my story whats yours?

Edited by MEGA BASS on July 28, 2007 at 23:19:32.

RisingDragon
Goat Herder
-4276 post
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Emi Ibarazaki
Emi Ibarazaki
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Heavy
Heavy
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Demoman
Demoman
Acquired on 2 April 2012
Pyro
Pyro
Acquired on 2 April 2012

... and 18 more

If you ask me, this topic is a little too personal for the internet.

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
"I worship the supreme comrade Cossack!"
"OugharagarraaahhHHH: When 'Ow' just won't cut it."
ImageImage

CAPCOM: We put the "No" in Innovation.

God
Not A Feminist
837 posts

Nothing is too personal for the internet.

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

If you ask me, you can just tell whatever you want to tell and if you don't want to talk about personal stuff, you just don't.

As for my story... well, I recently lost my memory. So there's really not a lot to tell.

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

One of my cats caught a vole, it was squeaking in pain and it seemed its back legs were broke, or the cat paralyzed it. So I bashed it with a shovel. No more squeaking then!

Just wanted to end its misery since the cat didn't seem to want to eat it. I was about 10 at the time.

Smirnoff
Superstar!
Inactive
1069 posts

I guess the time I was attacked by hundreds of rotted wood-dwelling spiders. I killed a hefty amount of them with a machete, I dids.

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
One of my cats caught a vole, it was squeaking in pain and it seemed its back legs were broke, or the cat paralyzed it. So I bashed it with a shovel. No more squeaking then!

Just wanted to end its misery since the cat didn't seem to want to eat it. I was about 10 at the time.
Wow, that's like Hannibal Lecter AND the new Rob Zombie Michael Meyers!

My memories are kind of blurry, but here's my favorite/ I was around six and I was a tough cookie, so my cousin (Roughly 13 at the time) just got a paintball gun. He set it down for a minute and I went to go grab it to see if it worked, I pretended I was committing suicide... Damn thing was loaded and I hit myself in the side of the head... the natural comment is Boom, Headshot...>_<

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

Reminds me of the round of paintball I played. It was kind of recent, but hell! I'm still a child by conventional standards.

My best friend rented out a paintball field for his birthday; it was 12 of us, six on each team. One one of the fields, there were giant wooden crates as landmarks and cover. During the first match I shot two people? I think. But it was raining that afternoon and the earth was fairly muddy; so I slipped and got shot in the wrist.

The second match on that field, we switched starting sides. Both sides had giant wooden crate-structures (it was a stack of them, like a mini pyramid). I noticed that the one on the bottom had a tinier slab of wood propped against it. On instinct, once they called the start of the match I ran up to the propped piece of wood, and tore it off. There was a tiny opening with enough room for me to fit through; so I ducked inside. Turned out there was a pinhole on the other side, facing the rest of the field. I tried to fit the barrel through the pinhole, but it wouldn't fit. So I surveyed the rest of the game from in there, and whenever someone from the opposing team used the box as cover, I surrendered them. (There was a ref that was standing there so he could see me, quickly alerting the other team when I surrendered them. I guess he wanted to see how far I could go. :D)

Long story not that much shorter, I ended up taking out about five of the six without firing a shot (from inside a box, no less). I felt like Solid Snake~. But that's probably because the already-surrendered opponents were shouting to the guys still in-play, "Someone's INSIDE THE BOX!" And the guy told me it was "the best no-shots fired game of Paintball he'd ever seen."

I think the best part was that one of the other team's players was my best friend's cousin, who has about $2000 of professional paintball equipment. Man, was he pissed when I got him from inside a BOX. XD

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

Amnesia for the most part.

What do I remember, I suddenly stop and go, "Did that really happen or was that from a dream?"

Here's a piece:
Me making a sad face at my mom whenever she'd just go "Finish your spelling books and you will get a game console."

I never finished the books. I had to buy the consoles myself after I turned 18. XD

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:
* DrCossack hits Evan on the head with Zero's thong.
<Kia_Purity> wat <Kia_Purity> "Queen of Interordi" <Kia_Purity> who did that? XD (from april fools '06)
* DragonBlayde thwacks Mega_X with Kia's thongs <Kia_Purity> NOT MY THONGS

laika
i am here from sharro
Inactive
21 posts

watched a lot of pg-13 and a couple of megaman

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dranzer.exe
Quote:

I love Hannibal, and do aspire to be him so I guess that was a good start

God
Not A Feminist
837 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Morphman
If you ask me, you can just tell whatever you want to tell and if you don't want to talk about personal stuff, you just don't.

As for my story... well, I recently lost my memory. So there's really not a lot to tell.

If you lost your memory how did you know to go here?

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Dranzer.exe
Quote:

My memories are kind of blurry, but here's my favorite/ I was around six and I was a tough cookie, so my cousin (Roughly 13 at the time) just got a paintball gun. He set it down for a minute and I went to go grab it to see if it worked, I pretended I was committing suicide... Damn thing was loaded and I hit myself in the side of the head... the natural comment is Boom, Headshot...>_<

She killed the vole, not the cat! Also, ow.

Zane Truesdale
Yu Grim Ravenface
180 posts

There's something I would like to say, something that I recently let out in counseling. This something is also what made me apathetic torwards most pleas and cries for help in anything. Its also why I get depressed for no reason...

When I was about 5 years old, my mother was involved with an abusive man. At the last point in time I saw him, I was tied up, and he made me watch him rape my mother. I still get flashbacks even today...

Nightmares are dreams that need re-coding.

Staff Backer Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6342 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Ich, that's not exactly what I'd call an "happy memory". It doesn't surprise me that you'd get flashbacks about something like that...

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

MegamanZero66
PS3 Trophy betch.
Inactive
683 posts

I ran around the house with a spoon in my mouth and fell on top of it and it dug out craploads of the roof of my mouth out, and here all along I thought it was a dream.. 8D

Yllisos Zanon
Free Lance Bestiality
Inactive
32 posts

Oooh Gaawwwwd, the memories, make them stop...

Where to begin? The real question is, Where to end? :huh:

Just thinking about it makes me wanna laugh like a madman.

Are you sure you wanna know!?

Their coming to take me away, hee hee haw haw hoo hoo
----------------------
You cannot kill what you did not create

Staff Backer Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6342 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Coming from you, and looking at your current signature, I'm far from sure! :P

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)