Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
megaman.exe
Variable Navi
Inactive
278 posts

Hi everyone. I wanted to spread the word about a neat site I'm on. It's a virtual pet world, complete with customizable houses, pet battles, and full-scale wars. I'm jedimarsala there. If you want to try it out, please follow this url to get there:

http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=jedimarsala

Dawnus
Forte Otaku
Inactive
173 posts

[font=Verdana]Ahhhh. *grabs a large Metool hat and hides underneath it* Neopets it blechy![/font]

[font=Verdana] - Forte Otaku[/font]Image

[font=Verdana]"Ness is the whole of ass." - Jon Tilden[/font]
[font=Verdana]"Zero goes vrrzzz! Beew beew!! Vrroozhh!!" - Eric Morgan (keeping in mind that he's 20)[/font]

IceMan.EXE
Digitally Frozen
Inactive
308 posts

I say this to everyone who metions Neopets:

I tried neopets a year ago.
I stoped 11 months ago.
I found it to be a racist, sexist, wasteland for the ill-minded.

I apologize for my absence, however, it will be a bit longer. Those who wish to contact me, I have updated my email and AIM info. Thanks.
-IceMan.EXE

megaman.exe
Variable Navi
Inactive
278 posts

I can see to what Iceman is referring to, and I find the people on that site who are that way to be revolting. I ask any of you who may be interested in trying Neopets to do so anyway, as not everyone there is like what Iceman described. It has always been my policy to take the opinions of others as advice, and to formulate my own opinion after judging the subject in question. I ask that you do the same and give Neopets a chance.

HJ
Robot Master
Inactive
77 posts

IMO, if anyone *only* want a decent virtual pet, then NeoPet is the place.. The chat there is too corrupted.. Almost like a dating service.. o_ol And people form monopolies at shop sometimes XP~

Other than that, it's a good site.. ^^;

megaman.exe
Variable Navi
Inactive
278 posts

Yeah, the chat there is insane. I've never really bothered with it, as there's plenty of other stuff to do. Why bother with the hordes of bellicose idiots there when there are plenty of other places where you can talk without the animosity on there? If you ignore the chat, there really aren't many faults with Neopets.

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
Inactive
4029 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by megaman.exe
I can see to what Iceman is referring to, and I find the people on that site who are that way to be revolting. I ask any of you who may be interested in trying Neopets to do so anyway, as not everyone there is like what Iceman described. It has always been my policy to take the opinions of others as advice, and to formulate my own opinion after judging the subject in question. I ask that you do the same and give Neopets a chance.

I know someone who's revolting! The only preoblem is he's got the mental ange of a 3 year old and he can't read.

S.T.Z.
Hello Zombie
Inactive
995 posts

who is it

#mmpc lurker
I request that Doc bans every single last member of this board, then does a merry little dance in his underwear. Just for the hell of it. Don't copy and paste this into your signiture.
note; I don't post much anymore.

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

Heh, I'm on neopets too. I remember when it was decent before it started sucking. Prices way too high. Hard to earn money. :P

It's just now for like, trendy popular girls and such. -.-; My head hurts now.

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:
* DrCossack hits Evan on the head with Zero's thong.
<Kia_Purity> wat <Kia_Purity> "Queen of Interordi" <Kia_Purity> who did that? XD (from april fools '06)
* DragonBlayde thwacks Mega_X with Kia's thongs <Kia_Purity> NOT MY THONGS

Soru-Badeguyu
RAGEQUIT
Inactive
375 posts

Well you can get money easly (or atleast for me). The games are easy and i got a high sense of stock markets. And i'm doing that in real life too(with the name of my parents) real good money is coming in sometimes but you cannot be 100% lucky all the time.

Anyway leveling up my pet is real hard... Mine is a real book worm..

Anonima
Lil' metool
Inactive
3 posts

I'm in the "gave it up 11 months ago" category. Alas, I never even ventured near the chat. Never found the need to. And as college roared on, I found less and less time for it, and I eventually quit. The insane prices on stuff in most people's shops was a joke, and the only way to get good rare items was if you were connected 24/7, and I'm sure, just like EverQuest, some people were.

Tengu
Snake-in-the-Grass
Inactive
50 posts

Um...no. Taking over the world take up all my free time.

I saw it but I didn't do it!!!

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

I'm at Neopets as well, been there for a year. And actually, I haven't dealt with anything that was too annoying to me. I'm not much into the 'community' there though..just the Guilds. If ya find a good one, they're pretty nice places.

It sucks that I can't get alot of stuff there just because I have a slow internet connection. But alas, I make do. Don't get me started on that freakin beauty contest though..that place has more false praise than the oekaki.

megaman.exe
Variable Navi
Inactive
278 posts

Well, I wholeheartedly recommend trying Neoepets. Also, if you do choose to join, I will do whatever I can to help you if you contact me. If you have any interest in this sort of thing, I encourage you to take a look. The most you can lose is a few minutes of your time. It's your choice, though.

Kenshin
The wondering Samurai
Inactive
50 posts

Its a pretty good site almost like alien adoption agency were you adopt alieans in stead of pets well my bro likes this more than aliens :lol: my mother though i was crazy adopting aliens i told her it wasn't real :lol:

You got a problem with me you can suc my **** while i am pissing.

KayChan
Needy Patient
Inactive
101 posts

I hate neopets.

I love random pms!!!
My Name is PHILLIP!!!
CLICK HERE.... if you like WAFFLES!! muahahhahaha!!!

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
Inactive
4029 posts

You bumped this four-year-old topic for that?

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

KayChan you must stop this bumoing at once, unless you have something useful to add!

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Ahh neopets it burns us.

If you still play this and you post here go jump in traffic. The prices are insane I got referred by a mod on another board and I deleted my account after a day. 12,000 money for food! Have you lost it?

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Itachi Uchiha
Deleted account

Uh, guys, in case you haven't noticed, this thing is four years old, KayChan bumped it up.

Anyways, on topic, I used to be part of Neopets, but I got bored with it and stopped going, my mom goes though which I find kinda funny. :lol: