Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Praised be the Great Leader!

Pages: 1

sloof
Lil' metool

Posted on April 1, 2010 at 4:14:31 [Post link]

All Units, standing together as a community with the mighty goal of perfection!!

Yay!

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia

Stream: Naked Raiden cartwheels
Posted on April 1, 2010 at 5:37:03 [Post link]

oh god what

Is it April Fool's again. D:

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:
* DrCossack hits Evan on the head with Zero's thong.
<Kia_Purity> wat <Kia_Purity> "Queen of Interordi" <Kia_Purity> who did that? XD (from april fools '06)
* DragonBlayde thwacks Mega_X with Kia's thongs <Kia_Purity> NOT MY THONGS

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Stream: NO ON NO ON NO ON
Posted on April 1, 2010 at 17:16:26 [Post link]

Hello INFERIOR UNIT

Breakman
1st Class Purifier Unit

Stream: I can fix it!

NetNavi:
Cookie.EXE
Z-license
Level: 4 [What's this?]
Posted on April 2, 2010 at 2:12:51 [Post link]

Hatt-baby! Hatt-baby! :D :D :D

...Do I have a hat? Notably a red hat???

MegamanZero66
PS3 Trophy betch.

Stream: Ezio! <3
Posted on April 2, 2010 at 17:15:00 [Post link]

Am I the only one that the Hat-baby thing played for 6 hours and still didnt load a thing? XD [I left my browser open on mistake]

Sb20
Blogger
SciLab Official

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Michael Jackson Hat Fluttershy Derpy Hooves ... and 20 more

NetNavi:
KARATE003号.EXE
Z-license
Level: 17 [What's this?]
Posted on June 3, 2010 at 21:33:32 [Post link]

Hey Doc! I know this is the April Fools thread, but I figured it could also be the "Congratulations on 10 Years!" thread. Have I known you for the entire 10 years you've been doing this? Wow, it's so crazy how time catches up with you sometimes!

I salute you, Captain!

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on June 4, 2010 at 2:06:37 [Post link]

Whoa, a ghost! o_o

You were around since the very beginning, and we must have exchanged some messages before I officially launched this site, so we've definitely known each other for 10 years. Things can go fast if you don't look too closely! We've all done quite a lot in that decade, but we're still here with the same passion we had at the beginning... and I don't think that we'll give up anytime soon!

Now, don't be a stranger around here, will ya? :)

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!

Stream: If you haven't heard, I'm the best
Posted on June 5, 2010 at 5:50:31 [Post link]

I hadn't even considered how long I have been around this community until seeing Servbot 20's post right there. It's been 10 years since I first posted on the Capcom BBS. Wow. I wish that original board where the old regulars like Servbot, Doc, a curious fellow once known as Snakeman, Reeve, Packard, Bigazzhead, Jediknight, ElusiveBlues.. I think there was a Grenade Man too (RP thread?), Cyber Kujacker, Porobot (what on earth was his original username? I can't believe I forgot it).. and that Necro guy.. was still up. It'd be interesting to see all the faces once known no longer around and how people like myself changed.

Break was there too, wasn't she?

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on June 7, 2010 at 0:14:16 [Post link]

That's a pretty exhaustive list you've put together, but I see that it's missing Bigazzhead. As surprising as it might seem, he dropped by the chat room a few times in the past months. I can't seem to remember Porobot's previous username either, but I know that we was running under "muta-mato" for a while.

Break was there too, of course. Quiet but ever present, as we'd expect! :)

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Pages: 1

New topic Reply