Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Your Awesome Creations, (NON server)

Pages: 1

WindRider739
Cyberspace Ghost Hunter

Stream: AAAAAAAAAHAHA it let me add me as a friend!

NetNavi:
Error.EXE
Z-license
Level: 12 [What's this?]
Posted on November 24, 2011 at 3:32:30 [Post link]

I figured we'd need this eventually, so I went ahead and made it. Keep in mind server-side screenshots should (I'm assuming) go in the SCREENSHOTS discussion in the Creeper's Lab forum.

I'll start us off with one of my many projects, and my favorite to date.

Who here has seen M.C. Escher's Staircases? Image

I saw that, and then I looked at the desert on my own personal (discontinued) server, and said 'Yes. Yes this has to happen.' And it did.

So that's awesome, I think. Your turn, folks! What awesome stuff have you made?

Edited by Mr. Rose on November 23, 2011 at 21:33:12

Edited by Mr. Rose on November 23, 2011 at 21:34:04

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on November 27, 2011 at 6:17:57 [Post link]

It took me a while to understand the scale of your construction! It's actually twice as large as what I initially thought. It sure looks impressive, and as confusing as the original!

I haven't done anything really special on my single player world. Lots of things were trials, simple constructions to test the game, utility buildings and all that.

I did made an obligatory reach-to-the-top-of-the-world tower, seen here:

The middle platform is just below the cloud cover on overcast days, while the top floor is the highest point available on the map. The vertical ladder enclosed within extends all the way to bedrock, connecting with my network of underground mines. The lava column at the left flows down to a natural lava lake. I chose to build my main base there as it provided some light level all day long.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

itsthesherf
Quiesce perferque.

Stream: "Amor vincit, semper."
Posted on December 30, 2011 at 9:52:06 [Post link]

Hey. New here to the Creeper forum and server but I'm really enjoying it already! Just saying the M.C. Escher staircase one is really awesome!! Good job! :)

[Lady] itsthesherf - _______
www.twitch.tv/itsthesherf | www.youtube.com/itsthesherf

Tri-Edge
Bobo

Stream: Your FACE!!!

NetNavi:
Kuskus.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on December 6, 2012 at 18:58:03 [Post link]

Well its no longer going to be a secret since... its friggin huge and you will see it if you arent completely blind. First I created it for myself on a single player level but you can now visit it on the server. :D I made the Flutter from Mega Man Legends 2. The interior IS included. It took a metric SHIT TON of wool.

In memory of .hack//Chat I say one last time: "Let's meet again sometime, in that place we love to go. The Root town of Mac Anu!"
.... .hack//kyat....we miss you dearly

ProtoStar
Contributor
Lost Warrior

Stream: nothing but darkness...

NetNavi:
Tau.EXE
Z-license
Level: 13 [What's this?]
Posted on December 15, 2012 at 2:09:05 [Post link]

Here's a couple of builds that I've made since I started in minecraft. Just a note, some of them are incomplete, and may never be completed. ^^'

The ones shown on a flat world were created on my design server. The rest were created in a survival server I used to play on.

http://imgur.com/a/JEuYx

*Damashki stares at you evily. He keeps looking at you, the link below, and back to you*
Graaaagh...

Orist501
Lil' metool

Posted on February 28, 2013 at 3:36:19 [Post link]

this is the first tower i have ever made, and i gave it a make over yesterday.

Attached image:
Tri-Edge
Bobo

NetNavi:
Kuskus.EXE
Z-license
Posted on March 8, 2013 at 16:59:17 [Post link]

This isn't mine but I lurve it!

In memory of .hack//Chat I say one last time: "Let's meet again sometime, in that place we love to go. The Root town of Mac Anu!"

Tri-Edge
Bobo

NetNavi:
Kuskus.EXE
Z-license
Posted on March 16, 2013 at 0:05:24 [Post link]

AS mentioned in a previous comment, I made the Flutter from Mega Man Legends 2. :3 If you'd like it here ya go. https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BxlmYecuL82IdEl5M0RETDZpMUk/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by Tri-Edge on March 16, 2013 at 1:07:07

Edited by Tri-Edge on March 16, 2013 at 1:07:33

ring man77
Ninja of the dust particle

Badges: Emi Ibarazaki Shizune Hakamichi Hanako Ikezawa Hisao Nakai Lilly Satou ... and 16 more
Stream: *Static*

NetNavi:
creative.EXE
Z-license
Level: 4 [What's this?]
Posted on October 6, 2013 at 3:39:03 [Post link]

So I don't really have the time, patience, or resources to build anything in this contest thing on the server, but I did have this one idea so I built my non-entry on a creative world.

Edited by ring man77 on October 6, 2013 at 3:40:30

Attached image:

Pages: 1

New topic Reply