Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

External: Visit our YouTube channel!, Update by Dr. Cossack

Our YouTube channel is now live!

Krodane and SuperMonkeyBoy, helped with Zareck, have created a first video clip highlighting a few server elements. Another recording session took place tonight with more expected soon, so be sure to subscribe to the channel, comment on the videos, and share them with others!

[Original page]

Pages: 1

NinjaPhoenix
Lil' metool

Posted on April 24, 2012 at 19:19:46 [Post link]

ive already watched and subscribed

itsthesherf
Quiesce perferque.

Stream: "Amor vincit, semper."
Posted on May 3, 2012 at 6:12:07 [Post link]

I know I'm not on much anymore but I'm still around... I've made a couple minecraft videos on the server, and Ashalina just made one. You think we'd be able to log in and upload them? Also if you check out my background (youtube.com/itsthesherf) I made that background, so I would be willing to make one for the CreepersLab youtube page if you'd like :)

Edited by itsthesherf on May 3, 2012 at 0:14:53

[Lady] itsthesherf - _______
www.twitch.tv/itsthesherf | www.youtube.com/itsthesherf

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on May 3, 2012 at 14:42:01 [Post link]

I don't have anything against the idea of uploading more videos, but since Krodane is in charge of adding them, please check with him first. Maybe he's got an overall plan or schedule on managing the channel, and I wouldn't want to disrupt that.

A YouTube background sounds like a good idea! I'd like to avoid having the channel look too generic, but I haven't checked in detail on how to do so. If you'd like to spend some time on that, it'd be much appreciated. :) I can provide you with high resolution site logos if you need them.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

itsthesherf
Quiesce perferque.

Stream: "Amor vincit, semper."
Posted on May 5, 2012 at 8:45:50 [Post link]

Yes that would be indeed wonderful. :) Shoot me an email itsthesherf@yahoo.com ...

I'm not sure how long it'll take but I should be able to come up with something fairly simple but not too simple. ;)

[Lady] itsthesherf - _______
www.twitch.tv/itsthesherf | www.youtube.com/itsthesherf

Pages: 1