Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

External: Minecraft 1.4.6 released - wait before upgrading!, Update by Dr. Cossack

Minecraft 1.4.6 has been released today to fix some bugs and add a few minor features. Unfortunately, 1.4.5 servers and 1.4.6 clients are NOT compatible. This means that, in order to keep on playing with us, you must wait before upgrading!

The jump to the new version should happen faster than the 1.4 update as fewer changes have been done to the game. Please be patient until then!

[Original page]

Pages: 1

FlareMan
DMN #007

Posted on December 20, 2012 at 15:51:18 [Post link]

Can you provide a download link to the 1.4.5 MineCraft file again?

... Y'know, for people who, uh... accidentally upgrade and such? Hahah... some people just can't wait for fireworks! I pity them. *cough*

Back from another thousand-year hibernation.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on December 20, 2012 at 15:56:41 [Post link]

Sure thing! The 1.4.5 JAR is right here.

If any Windows users are looking on how to downgrade, use the above download with my previous instructions.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

FlareMan
DMN #007

Posted on December 20, 2012 at 15:58:14 [Post link]

Sweet! Man, I almost g-... I mean... good! Good... That'll sure be helpful to some poor, sorry saps who got a little trigger happy and anxious to get into minecraft today!

I feel sorry for 'em already!

... yeah...

Back from another thousand-year hibernation.

Pages: 1