Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Rails updates, Informations on new lines and notable extensions!

Pages: 1

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on January 9, 2014 at 18:19:46 [Post link]

I figured I'd make a post listing major rail additions, hopefully letting some players know when new destinations become available. I don't intend to list all the minor changes or semi-private lines, only those that a significant number of people might be interested in.

New as of yesterday: the Western Line, which starts from Central, now stretches all the way to that giant mesa biome! It notably crosses along the way cmzangetsu's castle, Silver Cane Island and a large savannah. The lands beyond Silver Cane Island have received very few visits and make great spots for anyone looking for a new building area.

Thanks to Bossygirl, craftmen0, Kagato75 and MediaKlepto for contributing to this one, we got it done in record time!

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

SorathePumpking
Contributor
Minecraft helper
Death itself

Badges: Squid beaker
Posted on January 9, 2014 at 23:36:11 [Post link]

Oh. The rail I almost just finished a horsepath to the ends of. Sweet.

-throws self down stairs-

kagato
Minecraft op
Contributor
Superstar!

Badges: Squid beaker 100 credits 150 credits
Posted on January 10, 2014 at 2:42:30 [Post link]

As far as this line/rail is concerned, I'm planning on continuing the bridge/support that I've been building outwards from the rail station, so if anybody has any extra cobble, stone, or sandstone they'd like to donate to the cause, I'd gladly accept. As a side note, I do have plans for a few other surrounding structures so that we don't have a single, lonely building in the middle of nowhere :)

Chuck Norris doesn't need garbage collection because he doesn't call .Dispose(), he calls .DropKick().

AshaLina
Contributor
Minecraft helper
Ashsome

Stream: minecraftttttttttt
Posted on January 24, 2014 at 16:35:58 [Post link]

If any help/tunneling/rails is needed

ask me :P

<Ash3

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on April 13, 2014 at 18:56:17 [Post link]

Changed as of today: how to get to the stronghold to reach the End.

Instead of taking the Transoceanic up to the first switch and going left, you'll want to use the Northern Peripheral. This new line runs parallel to the Transoceanic up to the stronghold, then follows the previous path that continues to Avalon, Oak Hills, Victoria then loops back to Central. This'll eliminate the confusion of having to check the position of the switch at the critical moment.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on November 3, 2014 at 2:57:48 [Post link]

Phase I of the Transcontinental Line is now live! The initial segment connects Central to Xanadu, with a new station near Oak Hills giving access to the town or switch to the Northern Peripheral. The previous Oak Hills-Xanadu line has been completely rebuilt to the new specifications.

This is a long project that will probably take many months to get done. Eventually, the line will get all the way to Sanctum!

Pages: 1

New topic Reply