Interordi Menu
Map trim scheduled, Update by Dr. Cossack

The transition to 1.7 came with many new biomes, and several of you jumped at the opportunity to explore all these new areas. Things have since calmed down, many settling in their discovered locations, and large parts of the land have remained unused. As a reference, here is a far view of the world before and after the move to 1.7.

Before / after 1.7

To free up some needed disk space and tidy up the world, I'm planning another map trim operation.

Areas that I believe are currently unused and don't have any interesting value are marked in red on the map. I'm asking you to please review said areas to ensure that nothing that belongs to you is included. If there's an area that you want to keep, please reply to this news post with the coordinates and I'll redraw the markers to keep it safe. If you have a single building located in the middle of nowhere, we can also move it to another location of your choice.

You have until April 5 to review this. The server will then be taken offline for a few hours of maintenance, which will include the removal of the unwated areas.

I'm also using the opportunity to offer you to clean-up chunk edges. Sometimes, when we move between game versions, newly generated terrain will have a sharp edge featuring sudden cliffs that don't look so good. I can use a special tool in-game to smooth this out. If you're interested, please provide the appropriates coordinates as a reply to this and I'll take care of it when I have the chance!

No comments have been made yet on this content.