Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Can't log into server??

Pages: 1

AngelikLark
Lil' metool

Posted on June 12, 2014 at 6:44:09 [Post link]

Hey guys. It's been a while since I've played... I can't seem to get the server up and running, what gives? I really liked playing with you guys!

AngelikLark
Lil' metool

Posted on June 12, 2014 at 6:53:25 [Post link]

It's been so long maybe I'm not white listed anymore?

Exodio
Contributor
Lead character

Badges: 100 credits 50 credits

NetNavi:
Creative.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on June 12, 2014 at 7:16:36 [Post link]

If it's been awhile, have you updated the server address in your MC?

Septina
Contributor
Robot master

Posted on June 12, 2014 at 7:34:28 [Post link]

we also upgraded the server to version 1.7.9 so make sure you arent trying to log in on the 1.7.5 version we have been running until this week

MediaKlepto
Super moderator
Minecraft op
Contributor
Master Bard

Badges: Zenny Squid beaker 150 credits 100 credits 100 credits ... and 1 more

NetNavi:
Sweet.EXE
Z-license
Level: 20 [What's this?]
Posted on June 12, 2014 at 13:16:06 [Post link]

Hi, AngelikLark! I'm not sure if you've fixed this up yet, so I'll see if I can help.

Judging by your signup/last active dates on your forum profile, if those are in fact correct, your problem is likely what Septina suggests - Minecraft version 1.7.9 is the only release currently compatible with the server.

Using the vanilla launcher, you'll need to either create a new profile or edit your existing one before logging in to the game and tell the launcher to specifically use 1.7.9, more than likely via the "use latest version" option. Once you've done that, you should see a note somewhere on the launcher that 1.7.9 will be installed, and when you click to play and load the game that should be taken care of. You should then be able to access the server as you could before.

Just in case you somehow do in fact have the wrong IP, you can go ahead and cross check our current one with the one you have entered, like Exo suggested as well. You can simply select the Creeper's Lab on your multiplayer server list and click the "edit" button. The current server address is 192.210.229.66:25565

Let us know if neither of these work out to solve your problem, and we'll see what we can do. Also remember we have the IRC chat connected to the players in-game, which you can find the link to via the "Chat" link on the right sidebar of http://www.creeperslab.net , so someone online might be able to lend you a hand there as well. Good luck!!

AngelikLark
Lil' metool

Posted on June 18, 2014 at 0:04:05 [Post link]

Still doesnt connect

Im playing in 1.7.9 and it updated, still "Cannot connect to server"??

I dunno why?

Magic
Contributor
Marker-Sensei

Badges: 100 credits

NetNavi:
Neku.EXE
Z-license
Level: 21 [What's this?]
Posted on June 18, 2014 at 2:09:50 [Post link]

Maybe it's our new whitelisting system. I don't see how it could be, but maybe that's it. If you want I'll check with Doc to see if that might be the problem. If that's not the case, I'll try to see if it could be something else. Hopefully, we can get this problem resolved! ^_^

By the way: Here's the IP to the server: IP and port: 192.210.229.66:25565

Edited by DAELENXD on June 18, 2014 at 2:12:30

~Magic

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on June 18, 2014 at 3:55:26 [Post link]

I see you've found your way on the server since your last post. Good! Let us know if something else is wrong!

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Magic
Contributor
Marker-Sensei

Badges: 100 credits

NetNavi:
Neku.EXE
Z-license
Level: 21 [What's this?]
Posted on June 18, 2014 at 4:00:10 [Post link]

Whoops, my bad, didn't notice that xD

Edited by DAELENXD on June 18, 2014 at 4:25:29

~Magic