Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

External: New website design!, Update by Dr. Cossack

I'm happy to release today a brand new look for the website of the Creeper's Lab!

While the previous appearance of the website had some charm, I felt like it was overdue for a redesign, hopefully giving it a somewhat more professional appearance and a better structure. I've been slowly working on this for the past few months, leading to what you're seeing today. An additional motivation for this was to have a layout that would better support multiple servers in the future, with everything related to each one regrouped in easily noticed sections.

The information for each server is now color-coded. The Creeper's Lab, both as a website and a network, is keeping the green creeper beaker as its main logo. The survival server will adopt a new squid beaker along with a dark blue theme. The upcoming server, due to its expanded range of PvP and fighting options, will use a blaze beaker and a related orange color. These logos will appear in your Minecraft client's servers list, on each news item when viewed on the website, and in the right menu bar. That way, you can quickly identify which part of the Creeper's Lab is affected with a news update or some key information.

Creeper's Lab - Website Creeper's Lab - Survival Creeper's Lab - Upcoming server

You can easily see a result of this in the right menu bar, where the IP address of the server is always visible along with the current server version and what versions of the Minecraft client are compatible with it. This will hopefully make it easier for new and current players to find their way around quickly.

Among some of the other changes on this new website:

As such, I invite you to click around, discover what's new, and reply to this news post with your comments! Also, be sure to report anything that might look wrong on your end. While I ran multiple tests over the last few weeks, it's possible that something escaped me! I want your feedback!

[Original page]

Pages: 1

Magic
Contributor
Marker-Sensei

Badges: 100 credits

NetNavi:
Neku.EXE
Z-license
Level: 21 [What's this?]
Posted on July 6, 2014 at 23:45:12 [Post link]

Oh wow, it looks great!!! I love everything about it. I like how all the 'Social' icons are all together in one bar, the new colors, how ranks are now shown and explained in detail, the contests and attractions have their own tab, how our faces are beside our names for staff, and especially how everything is so organized! You did an amazing job on this. Keep up the good work :D

Edited by DAELENXD on July 7, 2014 at 1:48:53

~Magic

MediaKlepto
Super moderator
Minecraft op
Contributor
Super moderator

Badges: Zenny Squid beaker 150 credits 100 credits 100 credits ... and 1 more

NetNavi:
Sweet.EXE
Z-license
Level: 20 [What's this?]
Posted on July 7, 2014 at 3:18:03 [Post link]

Oh mah gawd, dat squid beaker. <3 The whole thing looks great~

DiKatze
Contributor
Deutsch Neko

Posted on July 7, 2014 at 20:06:07 [Post link]

Awwwwesome Doc! And the squid-ly beaker :>

End Post

doorgunnerjgs
Lead character

Posted on July 8, 2014 at 14:07:50 [Post link]

Much easier to read and find stuff. Great job, Doc! Would prefer forum link taking us to our forum, rather than interordi and adding separate link to it.

Exodio's Dad (Salifax's Father)

Pages: 1