Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

External: New: user profiles with stats!, Update by Dr. Cossack

I'm introducing today something new: full user profiles for all players of the Creeper's Lab!

Profile preview

What you see above is a screenshot of my own profile. The basic information displayed for each player was already available through the forums, but easily missed. Most notably, you can see on this page someone's playtime on each server, when they were last online, along with any Minecraft name change they might have gone through.

Newly added are various gameplay statistics, such as the blocks most mined and placed, and various PvP-related data. Those curious to see the server-wide statistics can now consult the global stats section, also available through the website's menu.

You can easily access a player's profile through the search box now found right underneath the navigation menu on the website. You can enter a part or the full version of a current or past name, or even a forum name. As an example, someone trying to look up our colorful Merls could enter "Merls", "Salsa", "Henry_Jaime" or any other variation and find the same profile. As an added convenience, all player names displayed on this website now link to the appropriate player profile as well.

This update also adds proper 1.8 skin format to the forum display, so anyone who edited their skin when 1.8 rolled around will be able to see their characters with the extra layer added.

Please note that the statistics available in the profiles, besides server play time and first connection, are counted as of 1.8 only. The data format changed for the new version, unfortunately forcing the numbers to be reset.

I hope you'll have fun looking at your own information, and comparing your numbers with your friends!

[Original page]

Pages: 1

Exodio
Contributor
Lead character

Badges: 100 credits 50 credits

NetNavi:
Creative.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on April 21, 2015 at 16:52:49 [Post link]

Woo! I'm banned! According to my stats!

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on April 22, 2015 at 1:15:31 [Post link]

Oh, wouldn't that be a shame. ;)

I've just fixed that. It turns out that the script gathered ALL bans instead of only the active ones, so your account was flagged in error.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

kagato
Minecraft op
Contributor
Superstar!

Badges: Squid beaker 100 credits 150 credits
Posted on April 22, 2015 at 1:54:52 [Post link]

Very swanky - awesome work :P

Chuck Norris doesn't need garbage collection because he doesn't call .Dispose(), he calls .DropKick().

Exodio
Contributor
Lead character

Badges: 100 credits 50 credits

NetNavi:
Creative.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on April 22, 2015 at 3:06:40 [Post link]

Noooooooooooooooo. I WANTED it to show me banned!

Magic
Contributor
Marker-Sensei

Badges: 100 credits

NetNavi:
Neku.EXE
Z-license
Level: 21 [What's this?]
Posted on April 22, 2015 at 22:34:18 [Post link]

o_O Huh... It says I've only placed 6 blocks when I have Master Creator already.

... Trolololol it says I only have 1 death.

Edited by DAELENXD on April 22, 2015 at 23:36:03

~Magic

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on April 22, 2015 at 23:35:51 [Post link]

Quote from post #236213:
Originally posted by DAELENXD
o_O Huh... It says I've only placed 6 blocks when I have Master Creator already.

... Trolololol it says I only have 1 death.

"Please note that the statistics available in the profiles, besides server play time and first connection, are counted as of 1.8 only."

:)

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Sage
News reporter
All Business.

Stream: You know, I miss a lot of you.

NetNavi:
UgandaKnuckles.EXE
Z-license
Level: 10 [What's this?]
Posted on April 23, 2015 at 13:55:32 [Post link]

I feel like my stats and achievements are wrong.

Surely I've broken more then 54 blocks?

Fight, Megaman! For everlasting peace! ~ :o

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Posted on April 23, 2015 at 15:35:18 [Post link]

Keep in mind that the achievements system has been disabled ever since we moved to 1.8. The data isn't currently being updated, so the numbers currently displayed there aren't accurate. It'll return at a later time, once I've taken the time to perform some upgrades and improve some of the targets!

AshaLina
Contributor
Ashsome

Stream: minecraftttttttttt
Posted on April 23, 2015 at 20:34:58 [Post link]

LOVE IT!

<Ash3

Pages: 1