Interordi Menu
Unfortunate News For Miranda Contractors, Update by Masterlink

I'm sorry to report to the players of Miranda with the Contractor rank...

Ouroboros is offline.

Most regular players on Miranda will be unaffected by this, but this means the creative test-build world is currently down. Tartarus, the machine running Ouroboros, has decided to corrupt itself and refuses to boot or repair in any shape or fashion.
I managed to backup all the files and whatnot so Tartarus will be down until I can afford a new HDD. As soon as I can, and install it, I will bring Tartarus back online, and restore Ouroboros from backups. This follows a network outage as well, just adding fuel to the fire I suppose.

Again, I'm sorry for any problems this causes for those who have temporary builds in Ouroboros and I hope to get it back online soon. If you need access to any temporary builds to migrate them to Miranda, please do not hesitate to contact me on IRC/Forums (Masterlink), or in-game (Skreelink). If I'm available, I can see about launching the backup temporarily on another machine so you can see your build, but this will not remain up constantly. You are also free to ask any other questions you have regarding this downtime.

As such, when I bring Tartarus back online, Ouroboros will forgo the next scheduled wipe, so you have longer to access your builds after it returns. As a reminder, Ouroboros normally wipes the beginning of the month.

Please note this does NOT affect Miranda, which is still fully ONLINE.

- Masterlink

Staff Backer Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6392 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Whoopsies. Best of luck to get everything back in order soon!

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Backer Exodio
Contributor
Lead character
236 posts
100 credits
100 credits
Acquired on 2 April 2014
50 credits
50 credits
Acquired on 2 April 2014

Maybe you shouldn't name things after places of torment.

:lol: