Interordi Menu
UHC event results, second world launch!, Update by Dr. Cossack

A month has elapsed, many died promptly, but a few actually pulled through!

A grand total of 33 players challenged the first version of Kenorland. Of these, only 5 managed to score all two target achievements, and one other player hit a single one.

Our big winners: Anonymous_SoFar, Iron_Fact, MediaKlepto, number_J and UnityEXE
Partial winner: DrCossack

Congrats to those who survived 'til the end! As previously announced, everyone who accessed this location during the month earned 1 Merit Point, and those who actually hit the targets earned 10 bonus points per objective.

Please note that the stats tracking was less reliable that I expected. If I missed a winner in the above list, please contact me so I can add your name and give you the additional Merit Points. I've got the full list of visitors already.

UHC, round 2!

With that out of the way, the UHC world is back up in a new iteration! There will be a new world to explore and challenge every month. This second location might seem familiar at first, but not is all as it seems...

There are no hard targets this time around, besides the fun and challenge of actually surviving. Once again, PvP is ON, and griefing and raiding are allowed. Watch your back!

As I've hinted at previously, I have implemented player respawns. If you die, you'll be able to resume playing after 7 days. The game will automatically return you to the spawn point, without any equipment on you, so you can either find your base again or start anew. Best of luck with that!

Further tweaks might be put into place based on feedback. As such, don't hesitate to speak up if you have comments or suggestions!

Exodio
Contributor
Lead character
234 posts
100 credits
100 credits
Acquired on 2 April 2014
50 credits
50 credits
Acquired on 2 April 2014

Do you stay dead into the next reset if you die right before, or is it a fresh world each time?

Coneva
Robot master
81 posts

Pretty sure each month is a new reset

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6315 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Correct. The worlds are all independent, so you could die on the 31st in one then respawn on a new cycle on the first of the month!

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

number_J
Lil' metool
Inactive
2 posts

Round two finished with boast

Coneva
Robot master
81 posts

Nicely done J