User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Ban appeal, Goldirox's ban appeal

Pages: 1

goldirox
Lil' metool

Posted on January 31, 2018 at 18:32:51 [Post link]

Hi,

about 3 years ago I was obsessed with this server, actually became my favorite one ever. I say ever because since the day I was banned in late 2013, I have never found another server unique and special and creepers lab is to me. I was banned because I was not smart and I didn't think. I was an honest player and collected by riches (I had so much!) fairly, and I worked hard to get it too. I was quite a child when I started playing, but now I'm in college and am nowhere near childish. Not childish enough to use a glitch to get one single diamond. Not enough to make an unthoughtful choice like that again. I've never been banned from a real server before, this is the first time, and I hope to have no server I'm banned from. In fact, this is the only server I really care about. Anyways, I appreciate all the amazing staff and hope one day to rejoin this great community

MediaKlepto
Super moderator
Minecraft op
Contributor
Super moderator

Badges: Zenny Squid beaker 150 credits 100 credits 100 credits ... and 1 more

NetNavi:
Sweet.EXE
Z-license
Level: 20 [What's this?]
Posted on February 2, 2018 at 4:43:39 [Post link]

Hi, goldi.

I do remember you, and the events leading up to your ban. It's been quite a long time since then, and to see you come back seeking amends after such a long silence is actually pretty touching.

Your appeal seems sincere and very heartfelt, and I'd very much like to suggest that you take the time to contact Doc (who as you know is our server owner) in private via a PM here on the forum, as any decisions regarding any and all bans are subject to his final approval. You can find a link to message him right here on his profile.

I do hope you'll take the time to follow up with him~

Pages: 1

New topic Reply