User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Life, the Universe, and Minecraft, wandering and wondering

Pages: 1

sTiVo
Lil' metool

Posted on November 25, 2018 at 15:39:42 [Post link]

Hello, all!

I have been on your lovely server for almost three weeks now and I am thoroughly enjoying it. I signed up with Patreon as a small way of showing my appreciation and have joined in chat some to get acquainted with a few of you. :D

At this point, I have built a hidey-hole, dug a mine, and cleared some land. Eventually, I will be building something, I still haven't settled on what, as this is my first real experience with multiplayer.

I am wanting to do something, however small, to contribute to the world and/or the server overall. What needs doing?

I have settled just north of Junction House Beta station on the Western Expressway. I noticed that there is a rail line under construction to the north and a bit west which appears to have originated in Sydney. Perhaps I could help out? That is just something reasonably close to me that I noticed might need doing.

I am not new to Minecraft, but I am not a veteran, either. I have never been to the End; my only contact with the Nether is that I ride the rails in it to go to Central from time to time. I would like to kind of have "on-the-job training"-- meaning learning by doing, not necessarily someone spending a lot time teaching me.

I am open to suggestions, not having a big project in mind at this point. I appreciate any responses you might have.

Thanks for 'listening'!

SorathePumpking
Contributor
Minecraft helper
Death itself

Badges: Squid beaker
Posted on November 28, 2018 at 13:31:31 [Post link]

Hi Biiiiiiigs

Sydney and everything connected to it is abandoned at this point, as weeeell as also being a big flaming hole in the earth.
As it should be. It's great, should visit some time.

Though, if you're looking for some goals to fill, you can always check out these:
https://www.interordi.com/mboard/topic.php?id_topic=15772

Minetropolis in the South is also always looking for peops to build skyscrapers in, if you're looking to build something big. Let me know if you're interested and I can getya some dets, we try and keep a height limit to keep things more or less uniform on the skyline.

Edited by SorathePumpking on November 28, 2018 at 13:35:23

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on November 28, 2018 at 16:13:50 [Post link]

This reminds me that I should write a list of the thematic building locations sometime. That way, people who want to contribute in a group effort would have all the information available.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2017!)

SorathePumpking
Contributor
Minecraft helper
Death itself

Badges: Squid beaker
Posted on November 28, 2018 at 16:45:21 [Post link]

The ever-growing todo list groans as new lines are added.
It longs for the sweet release of death.

Pages: 1

New topic Reply