Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

This is where you can place a ban appeal for yourself, if you believe it can be justified. Major griefing or willing, repeated abuse of the rules means that you won't be considered. Likewise, any form of hate speech is non-appealable.

If you're currently undergoing a temporary ban, changes won't be considered unless an error has been made. Just wait it out!

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Tonyromas
Lil' metool
3 posts

I’m sorry I broke the blocks to get to that base I was just trying to explore and look around. I will make sure to read the rules next time and will not do it again. I didn’t know he was a mod and I’m apologize for the grief.

Attached image:
LordItachi
Minecraft op
Lord of Insanity
30 posts

Hello Tony,

Given that you were unaware of the rules in their entirety, and you seem to be genuinely apologetic you will be allowed back on. Make sure that you type /rules once back. Any further breaches of the rules will result in you being permanently banned with no chance for a return.

yoplex
Lil' metool
2 posts

Hi, I'm yoplex, I was perm banned over a year ago by xLordItachix for "you've been warned" It was a long time ago, I don't really remember what happened, but I think I was looking in other peoples chests in the survival world. It has been a long time and I have matured and grown, please consider me for unbanning

IGN: yoplex Date Of Ban: 08/23/2012

LordItachi
Minecraft op
Lord of Insanity
30 posts

Hello yoplex,

You were banned on August 23rd, 2019 for stealing the entire contents of a chest, and when confronted by the owner, you ran away. Stealing and griefing are strictly prohibited here and due to your actions regarding the confrontation your ban will not be undone.

• Itachi

yoplex
Lil' metool
2 posts

Quote from post #238058:
Originally posted by LordItachi Hello yoplex,

You were banned on August 23rd, 2019 for stealing the entire contents of a chest, and when confronted by the owner, you ran away. Stealing and griefing are strictly prohibited here and due to your actions regarding the confrontation your ban will not be undone.

• Itachi

I put it back, I never griefed. And i didn't run away, I was banned inside the house that I was "stealing" from. The "entire contents" was like 5 stacks of cobble.

Billybobjoe
Lil' metool
1 post

Hi my name is donevin and i was banned for griefing and don't know why because i wasn't griefing I broke three blocks of blackstone and replaced it with a different matching block and i got banned as i was pretending to destroy a respawn anchor as a joke with my sister as she was also on the server. My name is pistaciopete06 ingame and would like to know the reason behind me being banned.

Attached image:
LordItachi
Minecraft op
Lord of Insanity
30 posts

Hello Pistacio,

You first received a warning for attempting to break the rails on Superia which clearly state griefing is not allowed, along with a description of what griefing means. Your temporary 3 day ban was for trying to break the mentioned respawn anchor. There is no way for us to know your intent aside from the attempt to break the block, and as such you received the ban.

Axo1ot1
Lil' metool
2 posts

So I got banned for saying an nsfw term lol, I did to test the boundaries, because my friends told me the server was sfw (I thought I would just get a warning)

LordItachi
Minecraft op
Lord of Insanity
30 posts

Hello Axo1ot1,

We have a very strictly family friendly chat, as we have players from all ages between 4 and 77. "Testing boundaries" is not a valid excuse, nor is it something we look favorably on, especially having been told beforehand that the server was family friendly. The ban will not be reversed.

• Itachi

Axo1ot1
Lil' metool
2 posts

Quote from post #238074:
Originally posted by LordItachi Hello Axo1ot1,

We have a very strictly family friendly chat, as we have players from all ages between 4 and 77. "Testing boundaries" is not a valid excuse, nor is it something we look favorably on, especially having been told beforehand that the server was family friendly. The ban will not be reversed.

• Itachi
yeah but my friends didn't specifically state what they meant by sfw they literally just said sfw, and i didn't read the server bio thing. I literally just expected a warning and a kick, and then i wouldn't do it again, like I just logged on for the first time ever