Interordi Menu
Bungalow Contest Results, Update by Doctacosa

The Paradise Resort Island building contest has closed, the entries have been judged, and it's time to announce the results! Here's Exodio with the details.

The Blue Palm Hotel thanks everyone who joined the Bungalow Contest! Most of the entries will find a permanent home at the Resort.

Congratulations to the winners:
1st Place: ROEN_44
2nd Place: TIE Sane_Tezz and the team of Chilling_Slav & D_0C
3rd Place: TIE GroovyBanana and Doctacosa

Prizes will be in your mailboxes, Groovy and Doc please talk to me to claim your chair at the Blue Palm Bar!

Judging was by Exodio with input from Mrs. Salifax. Please note that a Bungalow is considered a one or two story building with a porch, and if a second story exists, it is typically a half-sized floor with an angled roof. I tried to be objective as well as appreciating the aesthetics of each entry in their own right. This was very difficult to judge but I had a great time doing it, and seeing what was built.

See the contest results page for the list of entries, or the wiki page for everything about it.

Paradise Resort Island is now reopened to allow builds! There are several unclaimed bungalow spots available, plus a variety of hotel rooms for those who would prefer to do an indoors concept. Thanks to Exodio for running the event, and congrats to all participants!

No comments have been made yet on this content.