Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Hao
Fear Factory
Inactive
1268 posts

I noticed that Mega X tends to get a lot of people off topic. o.O He also replies too much to dumb posts like to Proto.

Quote: i dont care whatever geez.
By Protomanv3

Quote: You suck man!
By Mega X

Heh. Funny. :P

But most of the time it's Proto's fault. :P Blah... I'm going off topic too.... *thumbs down*

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

I just go with the flow.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Shiromaru
Ace Defense Attorney
Inactive
284 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Mega X.exe
I just go with the flow.

And you are doing that now :P Ah crap same with me

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

No, If King killed him, then how could he be around to destroy the plans for King II?

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

I think if you two are going to argue, you should include facts. Vg, a lot of that stuff is just opinion.

I don't see why we have to say anyone got killed. Is it not possible they just got old? Wily and Light were about to kick the can anyways. They probably died of natural causes. The others probably rusted over or fell apart, as is chacteristic of robots. Wily may have been making Zero at the time, but never activated him. Also, the same may quite possibly be true for Light's making of X. It could be that Wily gave up his ways, and both robots were activated later.

I just can't see why everyone says they had to be killed.

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Yeah, but do you know how Anti-Climatic that is? Nobody likes that kind of ending.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

vg-robot
Robot master
Inactive
65 posts

Actually, Most of my stuff is humor.

I really doubt that scenario happened, and I doubt we will ever find out if or how it happened.

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

vg-robot
Robot master
Inactive
65 posts

Me too, It might actually cause me to care more about that series.

And then, We can see him make zero cry.

Inactive
330 posts

:conf:look on the bright side.at least it was not me! (not helping)

"I worship the Supreme Comrade Cossack!" yeah, I passed the n00b test.

Poor Hardman.

corte
Superstar!
Inactive
516 posts

Lets see, look, after Dr. light created X he sealed him away in a capsule for 30 years to ensure his loalty that he would never jion Dr. Wily. Then wily stole X's design and used it to create a robot that can have the same abilties as X and even exeed them, you know him as Zero.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Personally, I'm not one for the Zero is based off of X's designs theory. I'm more one for the both are original creations and are the pinnacle of their creators previous designs.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

corte
Superstar!
Inactive
516 posts
Protoman
Master Hunter
Inactive
147 posts

Your all wrong.......
Protoman wasn't killed by King... He was last seen complaining of a malfunction in his system... Nobody seen him die. The story wasn't finished.

Also, Dr. Wily was building Zero before X was created. Nobody stole X's designs. Wily just got smart and built a good robot.

"I think i'll shoot my way through, mix things up a bit." - MC

Sage
News reporter
All Business.
1763 posts

Oh really then?Hmm, I wonder why Capcom as well when everyone asked them who killed protoman they all said King, Hmm, gee, I wonder. You've said we're wrong at least a good bit of times, Time to let it die.:P

Fight, Megaman! For everlasting peace! ~ :o

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Sage Cryst
Oh really then?Hmm, I wonder why Capcom as well when everyone asked them who killed protoman they all said King, Hmm, gee, I wonder. You've said we're wrong at least a good bit of times, Time to let it die.:P

You do realize that Protoman being killed by King is physically impossible. Protoman, was around at the time King died, and then destroyed the plans for King II

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Sage
News reporter
All Business.
1763 posts

?Hmm?Ethier its me, Or.....I was....Drunk on Caffiene when I played I must of been seeing things. >.>

The shrooms made me do it~

Fight, Megaman! For everlasting peace! ~ :o

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet
Inactive
1476 posts

Well, at the beggining of MegaMan and Bass, King cuts down Protoman, but that's it. Protoman teleported away, he didn't explode. And since I never got to finish that game, I don't know if he appears...anyway, I'm going with AimMan's theory about them rusting and falling apart.

corte
Superstar!
Inactive
516 posts

Hmmmmmm, maybe protoman never died at all. Maybe he's still alive somewhere.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

Quote:
Originally posted by corte
Hmmmmmm, maybe protoman never died at all. Maybe he's still alive somewhere.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Dude I could not agree more.That's what I'ev been thinking the hole time, but I also think that Proto-Man has been upgrading his self and may apear in another Mega-Man game yet.