Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
metool
Superstar!
Inactive
1861 posts

I think the worst one I saw was...
Tremors

Banned
270 posts

Mine was Independence day.

im in charge here

SCMM.EXE
Pika Pika Chu Chu!
Inactive
58 posts

Pokemon the first movie!((Pokemon was popular then))Love and friendship!Bah humbug!All that stuff made me wanna :sick:!And the popcorn was over buttered too!

By brother wont stop bugging me about his password.....

Joe
Lead character
Inactive
183 posts

Bullet Proof Monk...wow that was bad :mad:

Bass V3.exe
Inactive
86 posts

Power Puff Girls.
(I had to take my sister)

I Goin To Eat You!

KamikazeChicken
Probably
Inactive
116 posts

Ugh.
Mortal Kombat: Annihilation.

Unless you're counting B movies.

Kamikaze Chicken - Not the name of a rejected Maverick, but sometimes mistaken for one.

NapalmMan Exe
Master of Napalm
Inactive
83 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by metool
I think the worst one I saw was...
Tremors
THE WORST MOVIE I SAW IS......Thomas and the magic railroad.:lol::lol: (Had to take my lil cousin):madgo::madgo:

[Edited on 23-7-2003 by NapalmMan Exe]

You want be invited to my next barbeque?
YAY I was the member of the day at 7-22-2003 :D
Thanks ultramegaman for the PET.

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

metool
Superstar!
Inactive
1861 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by KamikazeChicken
Ugh.
Mortal Kombat: Annihilation.

Unless you're counting B movies.

Yeah, B movies count.

IceMan.EXE
Digitally Frozen
Inactive
308 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Make
The Final Fantasy Movie. Man, the only thing it had common was the title. Everything else was just something else. No Chocobos, Moogles, Ifrit, Shiva etc. :cry:

I gotta argree with you there, Make. That was one sad excuse for a movie. I never saw it in the theatres, so a bunch of friends got together to rent it. It was...just dull. I didn't live up to the quality that I expect from anything with the title Final Fantasy.

I apologize for my absence, however, it will be a bit longer. Those who wish to contact me, I have updated my email and AIM info. Thanks.
-IceMan.EXE

Arkane
Archangel
Inactive
1166 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by IceMan.EXE
Quote:
The Final Fantasy Movie. Man, the only thing it had common was the title. Everything else was just something else. No Chocobos, Moogles, Ifrit, Shiva etc. :cry:

I gotta argree with you there, Make. That was one sad excuse for a movie. I never saw it in the theatres, so a bunch of friends got together to rent it. It was...just dull. I didn't live up to the quality that I expect from anything with the title Final Fantasy.

Yeah, they were probably better off just calling it The Spirits Within and leaving the Final Fantasy part out. It's not even Final Fantasy. I think when Square made that movie, they wanted to make a less complicated storyline for all of those dull-wited morons that see the movie and don't play the games. A movie based off Final Fantasy 7 would be nice. :)

( Please, let's not have FF7 Vs. FF8 again.:P )

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6324 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Scary Movie. It's just... eww. Stupid and horrible.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Heat Shadow style
Flaming Shinobi
Inactive
35 posts

Worst movie. hmmm, I know it would have to be Terminator, it looks sooo fake
so fake I could just puke:sick:

All who challenge me end up in a flaming scrap heap

I am Pure Evil:devil:

metool
Superstar!
Inactive
1861 posts

Well, Terminator was made around the 80's I think.

Inactive
162 posts

Gone With the Wind

Vanquish Evil in an Instant

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Bass SP
Quote:
Quote:

Yeah, they were probably better off just calling it The Spirits Within and leaving the Final Fantasy part out. It's not even Final Fantasy. I think when Square made that movie, they wanted to make a less complicated storyline for all of those dull-wited morons that see the movie and don't play the games. A movie based off Final Fantasy 7 would be nice. :)

I LIKED that movie. Damnit. I'm offended. :mad: I don't see why people don't like the movie. I'm a FF fan and I liked the movie, damnit! The movie appealed to me because of its unique plot. Tough luck, if you three guys don't like it!

No. NO FF7 MOVIE. OUT OF THE QUESTION. Mainly because it'll start up the stupid FF7 and FF8 debates again. NO FF is better than the other. People who compare FF's are just plain stupid and should be set on fire for doing that. They're all ARGGGGH DIFFERENT AHHH (can you tell that I deal with so many FF7 fans that my head just wants to explode and fry in athrax?)

[Edited on 24-7-2003 by Kia_Purity]

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:
* DrCossack hits Evan on the head with Zero's thong.
<Kia_Purity> wat <Kia_Purity> "Queen of Interordi" <Kia_Purity> who did that? XD (from april fools '06)
* DragonBlayde thwacks Mega_X with Kia's thongs <Kia_Purity> NOT MY THONGS

Arkane
Archangel
Inactive
1166 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Kia_Purity

Quote:
Originally posted by Bass SP
Quote:
Quote:

I LIKED that movie. Damnit. I'm offended. :mad: I don't see why people don't like the movie. I'm a FF fan and I liked the movie, damnit! The movie appealed to me because of its unique plot. Tough luck, if you three guys don't like it!

No. NO FF7 MOVIE. OUT OF THE QUESTION. Mainly because it'll start up the stupid FF7 and FF8 debates again. NO FF is better than the other. People who compare FF's are just plain stupid and should be set on fire for doing that. They're all ARGGGGH DIFFERENT AHHH (can you tell that I deal with so many FF7 fans that my head just wants to explode and fry in athrax?)

[Edited on 24-7-2003 by Kia_Purity] [/quote]

I just didn't think this movie was real Final Fantasy material. Like Make said, where are the Chocobos and summons ect.? If there is ever another FF movie, I hope they tend to make it more 'fantasy' then sci-fi.

Protoman SP
Official SP Warrior
Inactive
144 posts

yep Final fantasy boring!

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

The thing is, Bass. Note: FINAL FANTASY. Read it very freaking carefully! I don't recall any chocobos in FF1 or FF2. I may be wrong on this one, but jeez. Final Fantasy is a unique story. Read: UNIQUE STORY. It was a story that broke away from the "set standards of FF's". But it still is a Final Fantasy. (Summons probably appeared in FF3 and everything else that set the FF standard.)
*takes a deep breath*
It doesn't have to have the elements from the games to be a Final Fantasy. Okay? I consider it to be a FF because of its story. It doesn't have to have chocobos or summons to be a FF. Truth must be told, neither of them would have really fit in with the story. Remember, almost no one was left alive because of ticked off ghosts.
Please understand what the heck I am saying. PLEASE.

Oh, Protoman SP, can you please go and get your head dunked in sulfric acid by Packard? :D

Note: I've been feeling very poorly as of late, so I'm very cranky. ; Forgive me if I sound very bitchy and all but sleeping at the wrong hours does that to me.

[Edited on 24-7-2003 by Kia_Purity]

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:
<Kia_Purity> wat <Kia_Purity> "Queen of Interordi" <Kia_Purity> who did that? XD (from april fools '06)

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

There's alot of shitty movies..

Scary Movie (disgusting waste of time)
Bad Boys (I didn't want to watch "How Many Times Can Will Smith Say Fuck in a 2 Minute Time Frame")
X-Men (Not really that bad, just boring as all hell)
Super Mario Brothers (I love the movie since it's Mario, but what were they thinking..?)
Street Fighter (Unfortunately Raul Julia's last big performance..what a way to go out..)
Jurassic Park 2 (BURN BURN DIE IAN MALCOLM DIE)
Final Fantasy (It might've been okay if it didn't have the FF name. It's like calling a movie Spider-Man: The Spirits Within and have it be about Batman)
Almost anything MST3k reviewed.. They reviewed stuff well, but the movies sucked real bad. ROWSEDOWER!
He-Man (It's funny to look at now..but you wonder why people spent money to make it)
There's alot more..I'll edit this later if I think of more.

NiGhTmArE gOhAn
Time To Kill
Inactive
609 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Kia_Purity
The thing is, Bass. Note: FINAL FANTASY. Read it very freaking carefully! I don't recall any chocobos in FF1 or FF2. I may be wrong on this one, but jeez. Final Fantasy is a unique story. Read: UNIQUE STORY. It was a story that broke away from the "set standards of FF's". But it still is a Final Fantasy. (Summons probably appeared in FF3 and everything else that set the FF standard.)
*takes a deep breath*
It doesn't have to have the elements from the games to be a Final Fantasy. Okay? I consider it to be a FF because of its story. It doesn't have to have chocobos or summons to be a FF. Truth must be told, neither of them would have really fit in with the story. Remember, almost no one was left alive because of ticked off ghosts.
Please understand what the heck I am saying. PLEASE.

Oh, Protoman SP, can you please go and get your head dunked in sulfric acid by Packard? :D

Note: I've been feeling very poorly as of late, so I'm very cranky. ; Forgive me if I sound very bitchy and all but sleeping at the wrong hours does that to me.

[Edited on 24-7-2003 by Kia_Purity] [/quote]there's nothing "unique" about it, i threw up inside the theatre. Oh wait... that was the popcorn.:miam::sick:

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

[font=Century Gothic]Super Mario Brothers really sucked, I mean what did it have in common from Mario Bros? maybe the pumber's names, "Mario Mario, and Luigi Mario" [/font]

[Edited on 7/26/2003 by Mega X.exe]

[Edited on 7/26/2003 by Mega X.exe]

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

why don't you go and get yourself banned, Nightmare Gohan? That post made zero sense. You can't be thoughtful. You can only reply with lame crap.

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:

NiGhTmArE gOhAn
Time To Kill
Inactive
609 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Kia_Purity
why don't you go and get yourself banned, Nightmare Gohan? That post made zero sense. You can't be thoughtful. You can only reply with lame crap.
read the end of your post i quoted.

wavemasterman
Robot master
Inactive
45 posts

i think the worst movies i ever seen were digimon and pokemon i used to like em when i was way younger now its just gay

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

Still lame crap. Nothing really productive. I really wish some newbies would at least put thought to their posts.

*looks above*

Dude, refrain from using that word. I'm tired of seeing people use it as a slang for "sucky/crap". If you want to say that it's crap, just say crap. Why must people be so dependant on the slang words.

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:

NiGhTmArE gOhAn
Time To Kill
Inactive
609 posts

what the hell is your problem. what did i do to make you mad. did you get enough sleep? I know i didn't.:P I don't think you want to start a fight with me. maybe i might get banned i'll just join another board, but this board is interesting and i'm tryin to be nice, but now you have gone and triggered it. doc i'm tryin to act nice, but kia read rule # 4 before you get in trouble.

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!
Inactive
1267 posts

Kia, Nightmare Gohan, I'm going to have to ask both of you to refrain from continuing this in this thread. If either of you feel the need to continue, please take this to private messages. :)

And Nightmare Gohan, you yourself should read over the rules. Rule #7 now states you should capitalize, and I highly suggest you follow it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Heat Shadow style
Worst movie. hmmm, I know it would have to be Terminator, it looks sooo fake
so fake I could just puke:sick:

You're mad. :eek: Terminator is a classic film, and I can't see how anyone could say it was a bad movie.

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment

Street Fighter (Unfortunately Raul Julia's last big performance..what a way to go out..)

Fuck yes. That movie was an insult to the Street Fighter name.

On the subject of the Final Fantasy movie.. I didn't think the movie was that bad really. At the same time, I wasn't really impressed with the movie, but I didn't think the movie itself was bad. The only thing I wrong with the movie to me is that ir carried the Final Fantasy name; this resulted in many people expecting things to be in the movie that weren't. Myself, the lack of items like chocobos and summons was no problem, but if the movie never had the FF name, no one would be bitching about the movie not being FF enough. =P

On a side note, FF VII or FF VIII or any FF game should never be made into a movie. The plot would be so heavily compressed that the result would be pretty shitty. You can't develop a two or so hour movie as much as you can a 40+ hour game, and they shouldn't try.

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

Ah, yes, of course. Thank you, Necro.

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:

SuperGoku4
Don't worry, I'm not dead!
Inactive
394 posts

The worst movie I ever saw was Spy Kids. It sucked!