Interordi Menu
Kei
Banned
769 posts

The question I'm asking is simple:

Are you my friend? I mean..not like true best friend or something...but do you count me as an ally?
Not many people can hold claim to that...because not many people trust me...but then again...I don't immerse myself in conversation that I'm not in control of...so...I basically don't talk much.

Except here. Here...I could be that domineering helping advice-giving kind of guy I wanted to be...with no one laughing in my face.

So...

Are you my friend?

Are you not? What? You don't understand me?

Well, ?????? to you too!

I dare you to ban me Dr.Cossack!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Kei
Banned
769 posts

But not a friend?

hmm...

Well, ?????? to you too!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet
Inactive
1476 posts

Well, I don't know you enough to be your friend, but you can think of me as a partner...

Staff Backer Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6342 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

I think this fits more into chit-chat...

~ Moves ~

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Arkane
Archangel
Inactive
1166 posts

I don't think that this is the best way to go about making friends. We don't even really know who you are! :lol: But ummm...ermm if you say so. I mean, you did say not like best friends but just allies or 'buds' as we call 'em. We are all allies on this board as far as I'm conserned. (Unless your a spammer, then you have no real purpose of being here and everyone will hate you) :P

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

metool
Superstar!
Inactive
1861 posts

Well if you talked about yourself somemore I would count you as a friend, but since you said you don't talk much......
However, I count you as an ally.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
Inactive
6449 posts

I count you as an indecisive friend with an Identity Crisis :P I think of you as a friend though.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Kei
Banned
769 posts

That's great.

anyway,

Let me talk about stuff:

My name is Kei. At least...I want it to be. I'm a sophomore in High, and it sucks. bigtime. In fact...I'm posting from there. I like MM...and just about every othe rVideo game out there...

And I do NOT have an eating disorder....I have abnormally high metabolism...so i eat and eat and eat and eat...and don't gain a thing...a blessing and a curse at the same time.

And yes, Windrider, I already counted you as an ally. You too Mega X...but Make *ahem* Zuppahiko...I always WANTED to be your friend...cuz you coo' ya mean? Ok...I did NOT ...ok...I DID just do that...but only for fun.

Anyway, you can see that I'm a little on the crazy side;D

Have I talked enough?

Well, ?????? to you too!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
Inactive
6449 posts

Nah keep going! :P As always, Zupp's the cool one. Meh, I'd rather take over the world anyhow

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Kei
Banned
769 posts

Ok, I'd talk more...but the bell just rang...I'll talk tomorrow.

Well, ?????? to you too!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
Inactive
6449 posts

I'm in my 1st period class right now :P

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet
Inactive
1476 posts

No bells in college:lol:, anyway, I think(from what I've read) that you could be a good friend. So maybe I'll post more about myself later...

Heatman.EXE
The Red Comet
Inactive
1439 posts

A friend yes... not a close friend, because I don't agree with some of your ideas, but... yeah, I guess. I mean, if you don't get in fights or spam, you must be an upstanding board member. A friend of the board is a friend of mine.

People, respect the board and it will respect you. :cool:

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman:
Saturdays: The day Protoman comes over. He doesn't do or need anything, but Roll insists Rock to sit down and talk to him. So commences the 12-hour awkward silence treatment until Protoman disappears when everybody's back is turned.

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
4029 posts

It is out of my character to be friends with someone I've never seen, but as fat as the net goes, you seem a fine chap!

Hublo
Rinders Pet
Inactive
695 posts

Spoiler (click to toggle)
I guess I could count you as a ally. I just love FLCL as much as the last , and I like really active people.. lol

Back for the third time... Or was it the second?

Hao
Fear Factory
Inactive
1268 posts

Yeah I've talked to ya several times here. And we're both Sophomores and we hate it. XD And yeah FLCL is great. :P

So I count you as an ally. :P

S.T.Z.
Hello Zombie
Inactive
995 posts

Sure I'll be your friend! ...Say now that we're buddy buddy can I borrow 35?

Oh and that'd be a "Heh, Why the Hell not?" answer. :P

#mmpc lurker
I request that Doc bans every single last member of this board, then does a merry little dance in his underwear. Just for the hell of it. Don't copy and paste this into your signiture.
note; I don't post much anymore.

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

I like to think of all the members as friends who have no problems with being around large weapons and/or eating another person.

But seriously. I think I liked you more ever since I watched FLCL. You're a mood-swinger.:lol:

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Nope, not my friend. I'm very selective about friends you see, because all of mine have been backstabbers..err okay, only the majority. :lol:

Doc's my friend though, and so is Necro. But that's about all my friends at this site. =P

Sage
News reporter
All Business.
1763 posts

Well I have,nt been on here very much lately(4weeks),but as long as you don't bother me much your fine with me.

Fight, Megaman! For everlasting peace! ~ :o

Kei
Banned
769 posts

Well that's just great.

Lo and behold, my love for FLCL has been pushed to new heights:

I'm listening to Crazy Sunshine, that song that plays in the 4th episode where Naota 'swings the bat'.

And Hollow Torment, how can you have friends if they're all back stabbers...

And i fyou don't have friends unless they are backstabbers, how could they be your friend to back stab you in the first place?

I'm just being stupid. If you don't want to be my friend, that's coo wid me.

Hey...Doc...are you my friend? Ally? Are we neutral?

or should I start a rebellion or something?

LOL...as If I could...

Anyway, It's nice to know so many FLCL fans are here.

Well, ?????? to you too!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
Inactive
6449 posts

I don't even want to know the Doc's opinion of me.
:P

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Fusion X
That one guy you know
Inactive
264 posts

I might consider you a friend. However, even though I don't know you very well, I'd still consider you as a friend.

|----------
|
|
|----
| USION X
|

Staff Backer Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6342 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Quote:
Originally posted by Keiyoushi_Naota
Hey...Doc...are you my friend? Ally? Are we neutral?

I don't like answering such questions... Make that "ally" if you really need to know. I'm just not inclined to think about it further.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Nayus Dante
Superstar!
907 posts

Any Rockman and Furi Kuri fan is a friend of mine. I owe a lot to Furi Kuri. My absolute FAVORITE band is The Pillows. We post in many of the same topics, so i guess were good friends. I consider everyone on here I post with to be a friend, unless theyre some gay spammer.

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals
Inactive
2437 posts
Caprice
Caprice
Become Dr. Cossack's waifu
Acquired on 20 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Engineer
Engineer
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Spy
Spy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Soldier
Soldier
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 22 more

Yeah,were close buds,dawg,we chill later,coo' homie?Lol,yeah,were friends,although many people hate me,so tell me if ya don't wanna be my friend,and I won't be your friend.(I lose all my friends that way:lol: )I dun care,I'm hyper,they dun like it.Your hyper.I like hyper.Simple,yes?No?Maybe so maybe not put some tea in this pot.Well yeah,maybe I over do it,but everybody does,especially you.So yeah,I'm your friend unless you don't wanna be friends.By bye.:rofl:

That rofl thing was for nothing...

[Edited on 12/12/2003 by Saito Hikari]

Kei
Banned
769 posts

Hey, that's cool with me.

Nayus...You rock.

Saito, you rock.

doc...you rock.

I'm friends with all of ya...even you doc

Anyway:
Crazzzyyyy Suuuunnnshiiiine!!!!

That's a good song off FLCL.

Well, ?????? to you too!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

I said (or at least meant) that my previous friends were backstabbers. Hell, even a friend of mine currently told a huge secret to some little brat that blabbed it to everyone (and no I'm not letting that down, XP ). He's still a friend but it's not like I can trust him.

I trust Necro though, because he said if I don't he's gonna throw pumpkin bombs at me and slam his glider into my upper torso, breaking some ribs.