Interordi Menu
Zero EXE
Infected Data
Inactive
944 posts

Here, talk all about what you crazy bus drivera are like. Here is what I will say.

Andrea: Stupid for trusting Drew with the brilliant 'back up and turn sharp' Idea. We got stuck in a freakin' snowbank for a long time. Finally, 3 centuries later, a plow truck comes. Plows us out, and we get to school with about 8 kids on the bus. we got to school 10 to 20 minutes late!

Barbera: Well, this one is odd. Drives like a drunk son of a b****. Fast on the icey roads. She yells way too much. She hates everyone on the bus. Several times, she has slid off the road and ended up in a ditch.

Dwight: Um, Decent guy, but he has signs throughout his Bus with the names of all the students that ride the bus. They all have assigned seats.

Ellen: God, I went over to a friend house on this freakin' bus. She is MEAN! Everyone on the bus yells and screams through the whole ride, and she wonder's why. She yells at them constantly, but never gives conciquences.

Bryan: Drives bus T. He rules! You can sware like a son of a b*t*h and he won't care! I will I rode his bus everyday.....

Random: We were banned from our bus for awhile due to the leakage of the Antifreeze. One girl on the bus, the fumes will endanger her.

You guys got any crazy frigged up bus storys?

[Edited on 8-2-2004 by Zero EXE]

Image Do I look like I'm joking?
I didn't want to have to do this, but.....
Read Me!

Random Guy: Who are you? What planet are you from? Who is your leader?
Me: Dude, it's Toast...
Random Guy: Oh...Hello, Toast! Take me to your leader!

Quote of the Week... "Butter Toast! Hello Chicken!"

Quote of the Month... "D.A.R.E. Drugs Are Really Exciting"

shadowninja
Sir Hotbod Handsomeface
Inactive
229 posts

This was so empty I had to post. Well anyway, one time my bus driver dyed her hair a purplish red color and she is fifty. That's what I call F**ked up. I bet there are some stranger things bus drivers do out there

?

Ten Bucks to anyone who can break the code, PM me if you know

Zero EXE
Infected Data
Inactive
944 posts

Today, I went on bus T. It's the mini bus. It was very crowded. We had a few little kids. This teenager, Danny was acting like fat basterd the whole time. It was kinda funny. He swung his arms and jumped over a little girl, and almost cleaned her head right off! Our bus driver didn't care! I was AWSOME!

Read Me!

Pocket
Old School
782 posts

I don't take schoolbusses because I use stupid public transportation. Every once in a while there's a person on the train or bus who decides that everyone wants to hear what he or she has to say and starts yelling out things so we can all enjoy some crazy ranting.

There was this middle aged black woman who was kinda muttering under her breath and someone else was trying to get past her. "OH SO THE WHITE MAN IS TRYING TO GET ME DOWN AGAIN! I AIN'T STOPPIN YA! NO SUH! YOU GO RIGHT ON AHEAD AND GO! COME ON AND GO!" At this time the woman was standing up with her arms outstretched, completely blocking off his path, and he's scared out of his mind and is trying to back away. Then she starts singing this song like 'follow the drinking gourd' or something. I forget because I was pretty scared too.

Long story short: a lot of people got off at the next stop.

Jack of all trades.
Master of none.

Zero EXE
Infected Data
Inactive
944 posts

Heh, sounds better than my bus rides. My normal bus A ride is a bus full of sexual fools. Yes, all the girls are in the back talking about sex, Shawn, and fingering. Yes, I am so annoyed that they are so imature!:rolleyes:

Read Me!

Pocket
Old School
782 posts

I think that their behaviour should be described as 'premature'. How old are these girls again? Talking about sex and fingering? :eek:

Why in my day you could be stoned in the courtyard for that! Kids these days... :(

Jack of all trades.
Master of none.

Zero EXE
Infected Data
Inactive
944 posts

Ages 11, 12, and 13! All freaks! Usually the back of the buss is all girls, exept for me, Kevin, and Drew.

Read Me!

Zera
Zera
Inactive
913 posts

What do you mean by 'fingering'? PM me...

o hay

Pocket
Old School
782 posts

...And you want to eat little girls with dirty minds? I'm not quite sure how that's connected. Unless you mean you want to ride on that bus and on a completely different note, you want to eat food.

Jack of all trades.
Master of none.

Banned
103 posts

dude thats not cool at all, u shouldnt blame ur bus drivers b\c u dont kno how hard it is for them to drive while everyone is talking and ull see wut i mean when u start driving.

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Zero EXE
Infected Data
Inactive
944 posts

Heh, I wish I had that bus driver! Our school is trying to be bully free.lol.:rolleyes: Like thats ever gonna happen....

Read Me!

shadowninja
Sir Hotbod Handsomeface
Inactive
229 posts

When I was 10, my bus driver would hit this hill like a ramp. We would all go flying and crap like that, it was awesome. Sometimes I would jump over the seat in front of me. I miss those good ol' days.

?

Ten Bucks to anyone who can break the code, PM me if you know

BladeMan.EXE
Just A-Lurkin' Now
Inactive
1624 posts

That reminds me of when my bus driver went over railroad tracks. Once I bounced about 2 feet up! It was fun!

The Future of the Net Sprite Comic

My deviantART

~Dwarven Vow #4~
Don't depend on others. Walk on your own two feet.
^ Apply the above to video game help unless you have no other choice.

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature."