Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: What is YOUR allignment?, Are you Good or plagued with horns?

Pages: 1

JohnnyG
Banned

Stream: Hungry
Posted on February 1, 2004 at 19:43:40 [Post link]

I was always wondering what some people consider to be their real life allignment? I mean some preists set their allignment to evil in RPGs just to have some fun, but in real life, what are YOU?

Kiss my ass you pussy bastards

Unknown

Posted on February 1, 2004 at 20:00:53 [Post link]

Post redacted

Unknown

Posted on February 1, 2004 at 20:12:42 [Post link]

Post redacted

BladeMan.EXE
Just A-Lurkin' Now

Stream: We need more cats here...
Posted on February 1, 2004 at 22:08:55 [Post link]

I'm good, but no more than that. I'm far from holy. :D

The Future of the Net Sprite Comic

My deviantART

~Dwarven Vow #4~
Don't depend on others. Walk on your own two feet.
^ Apply the above to video game help unless you have no other choice.

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature."

KnightMan14
Banned

Stream: neutral
Posted on February 1, 2004 at 22:40:46 [Post link]

i am neutral b\c i am neither good nor bad

Huff.EXE
Cleric of Nerull

Stream: I am not opinionated
Posted on February 2, 2004 at 0:16:14 [Post link]

I am none of them. I am an allignment all of my own. I am sorta neutral, because I feel a good sence between good and evil. Also unlike neutral though I am an extremist. I also get very attacked to things. Also I am good because I help people and go to church an stuff.

We are Image The Raven Guild

Cossack adj.
One of a warlike, pastoral people, skillful as horsemen, inhabiting different parts of the Russian empire and furnishing valuable contingents of irregular cavalry to its armies, those of Little Russia and those of the Don forming the principal divisions.
Raven Guild Message Board:
http://travenguild.proboards20.com/ (all are welcome)

Kei
Banned

Stream: eat me! I dare ya!
Posted on February 2, 2004 at 1:58:24 [Post link]

Neutral. Or, a better word is Impartial. I really don't care. That's my alignment.

Pocket
Old School

Posted on February 2, 2004 at 4:12:35 [Post link]

I would like to think that I'm good. The outcomes of my actions don't always reflect my original intentions but 'being nice > being mean'.

EDIT - I used better wording.

[Edited on 2-2-2004 by Pocket]

Jack of all trades.
Master of none.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Stream: NO ON NO ON NO ON
Posted on February 2, 2004 at 10:00:17 [Post link]

I'm a wildcard.

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia

Stream: Naked Raiden cartwheels
Posted on February 2, 2004 at 23:48:53 [Post link]

Neutral Good. =p

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:
* DrCossack hits Evan on the head with Zero's thong.
<Kia_Purity> wat <Kia_Purity> "Queen of Interordi" <Kia_Purity> who did that? XD (from april fools '06)
* DragonBlayde thwacks Mega_X with Kia's thongs <Kia_Purity> NOT MY THONGS

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!

Stream: If you haven't heard, I'm the best
Posted on February 3, 2004 at 2:20:53 [Post link]

I'm sorry to state this but I find this question laughably stupid. It's quite impossible for one to give a true assement of their own alignment as people generally do something that they find to be right. If you're doing the right thing, then are you not good? It doesn't matter what anybody else thinks, because if you belive yourself to be good, then are you not?

If somebody believes they are evil, it's likely out of remorse and doing something they wished they hadn't. But then, is someone who feels regret for 'bad' actions not good?

Again, people that are usually thought of evil usually don't think themselves as evil. I'll use Hitler as an example, and while I don't believe I can proof it without a doubt, I don't think Hitler would answer yes is asked if he thought he was evil. I think anyone who answers yes to such a question is just trying to impose an image of who they are upon others. Only someone else can tell you what they think or feel your alignment is. It's not like people just decide 'I'm neutral so I'm going to take the neutral stance on everything." or "I'm chaotic good and I'll take that stance on everything." I completely admit that I'm generalizing but the idea still stands. People don't do something because their alignment. The feelings of I'm good, I'm bad, I'm devious, I'm chaotic.. it's not the reason why people do things, unless they're fools. People do what they think is right and others give them these qualities after. Because, what really is good, and what really is evil?

Myself, I'm the one you know as Necro. I can't tell you all my alignment, you can tell me mine. Likewise, I can tell you my interpretation of your alignment from your actions I have witnessed.

Unknown

Posted on February 3, 2004 at 2:51:49 [Post link]

Post redacted

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!

Posted on February 3, 2004 at 3:03:09 [Post link]

I realize those sentiments about myself appear to be shared by several members at this board, but I admit I don't understand why. But then, I guess I wouldn't.

I could tell you my interpretation of your, I guess I would say alignment, but I don't know if it's something you want me to say. I'm not going to say anything about anyone out of respect. . .

That sounds abit worse than what I intended, I think. :lol:

Unknown

Posted on February 3, 2004 at 3:09:47 [Post link]

Post redacted

Pocket
Old School

Posted on February 3, 2004 at 3:18:37 [Post link]

I would like to think of myself as the anti-Necro, representing all that he does not.

Is this a physical representation of 'good' vs. 'evil'? Maybe, but I think I give a much more positive vibe than he does.

At the very least, my presence here nullifies his ability to make children wet their pants. :D

Jack of all trades.
Master of none.

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!

Posted on February 3, 2004 at 4:02:03 [Post link]

Hmmmmm... how utterly amusing. To think that I seem to give off such a negative vibe...

Amusement at it's finest.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Stream: NO ON NO ON NO ON
Posted on February 4, 2004 at 10:57:23 [Post link]

Necro wasn't like this until the battle of 2002. Someone burned him with a hot poker, and it knocked all the niceness and good and saintly ways outta him.

Really, before he helped people cross the street, and donated his time to charity. Now he's an embittered guy who talks to a goblin that lives in his mind.

Anyway, that's why I said I'm a wildcard. I can be good, evil, nice, sweet, bitchy, all-knowing or..a number of things. Plus, I love wildcards. Unpredictable! Who's side is he/she on? NO ONE KNOWS!

Pages: 1

New topic Reply