Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
Inactive
4029 posts

Hi!

Does you have anyone you look up to for any reason? If so, post their nameses and the reason you look up to them here! We loves these topicses!:P

Guitarists I look up to the most
Brian May (Queen)
Slash (Guns 'n' Roses)
Eric Clapton.

Wonderful guitarists. One day, we will be as skillful as they is. We promises you that. Yes we do!

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by AirMan]

[Edited on 26-4-2004 by AirMan]

Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

BladeMan.EXE
Just A-Lurkin' Now
Inactive
1624 posts

I look up to:
Albert Einstein (if you do know who he is you know nothing)
Isaac Asimov (wrote sci fi and science fact books. The sci fi books include Bicentinnial Man (made into a movie a few years ago) and I, Robot (will be in theaters soon as a movie)

The Future of the Net Sprite Comic

My deviantART

~Dwarven Vow #4~
Don't depend on others. Walk on your own two feet.
^ Apply the above to video game help unless you have no other choice.

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature."

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

You need some medication, Airman?

I look up to Necro, mostly. I probably used to look up to my parents but that's a long story.

I have idols, but I don't consider them in the 'look up to' category.. Todd McFarlane, and Ayami Kojima are two of my idols. But I don't look up to them. I just wish I was crazy like one, and could paint like the other. :P

Phatman Dover
[REDACTED]
738 posts

[font=BankGothic Lt BT]Now the real question is this- which one's insanity and which one's art? *laughs*

I look up to nobody. I really only rely on what I do myself. I do not aspire to be like anyone or anything like that. Greatness is not one of my life's goals.

I follow my own path, not the one already carved by others.[/font]

Reality swirled in a wholly blue manner, revealing absolutely nothing of merit. Things flashed madly in and out of existence like some entirely other sort of phenomena. On a whim, Kurt Vonnegut imploded, taking a sizeable hunk of Massachusetts with him. However, seeing as Massachusetts wasn't entirely sure it existed, the chunk wasn't all that big.

TopHat
News reporter
Not Admin
Hats n' spirals
Inactive
2437 posts
Caprice
Caprice
Become Dr. Cossack's waifu
Acquired on 20 April 2012
Rin Tezuka
Rin Tezuka
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Engineer
Engineer
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Spy
Spy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Soldier
Soldier
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 22 more

My parents,Yuki Naka....And the Doc.

Parents:Well,there my parents...duh :P

Yuki Naka:How can I NOT look up to this guy?!He made Sonic,and started my dream in becoming a VG designer.

Doc:Internet success story.I mean,he has a message board,a translation in progress,Ioekaki,I mean,he has a ton of stuff!

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
Inactive
4029 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
You need some medication, Airman?

Look at our Custum rank. (I gotta change that!)

Snakeman.EXE
Artist
Inactive
391 posts

This one is easy:

Shigeru Miyamoto
Hideo Kojima
Don Rosa

Shigeru Miyamoto: He made all of my favorite gaming characters ex: Mario, Link etc. He made the first games for Nintendo and has made the company into what it is today. His original way of thinking and endless ideas make him my greatest idol, in fact, I try to make my games/ideas after his princaples.

Hideo Kojima: actually, I'm not sure about how much I look up to him, but he has a very uniqe way of thinking and makes brilliand games: Metal gear solid, Boktai etc. He has confermed in an itervew that Shigeru Miyamoto works as his master, so that makes sence.

Don Rosa: Not so much anymore, but I still think of him as someone important. Actually, he is mostly known por drawing Donald Duck. ..... Don't look at me like that! The thing that makes this worth mentioning is that he does something few other Donald drawers do, he actually makes a story! He is a brilliant artist and studies for months before making a comic. If it tells you anything, he studied under Carl Barks, known as one of the most famus disney artists in the world (he died not too long ago actually).

well, that was my list. I still have a few more I could have mentioned, but I'll spare you the misory :rolleyes:

The world is a flaw in a perfect nothing...

Banned
103 posts

randy blythe, i look up to him b\c he is the coolest and most nicest guy you could ever meet. and he is also the lead singer of my favorite band. i met him for the first time at fudruckers in richmond, va on broad street. it was a most awesome day

KarayamiKid
Empty Darkness
Inactive
98 posts

For the longest time, my idol was James Bond. It may be corny, but I idolized him. I saw every movie and took note of every movement. He was the greatest.

The past is all that's gone. The future is yet to come. For now is forever.

I'm not here often. I've usually been at overmyhead.net, but fear not. I shall return.

I'm the drum major of my band, I get all the girl's to take off their underpants
and the drum major of my band,
my salsa makes all the pretty girl's want to dance,
My salsa

megamanalpha
Servbot
Inactive
23 posts

yea i look to people with dreams

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!
Inactive
1267 posts

I look up to a few artists.. namely Nobuhiro Watsuki and John Romita Jr. . They're two of my favorite comic artists.

I also idolize the fellow of my avatar, even though he's long since died. :lol: