User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: who is this zero virus

Pages: 1

ZERO VIRUS exe.
Robot master

Stream: TIME TO GET DELETED!!!
Posted on May 31, 2004 at 22:24:47 [Post link]

i've been hearing alot of about zero virus tell me about him:)

Who wants to challenge me to a netbattle add me in aol ProtomanD5
i had make a virtual game that allows you to create ure navi for real!

Sleepy EXE
Robot master

Stream: I'm ok
Posted on June 1, 2004 at 21:37:23 [Post link]

Sorry I havent heard of it at all where did you find out about it?

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature. "

I fall through life like a whisper in time.

Zero EXE
Infected Data

Stream: ...efiL nI thaP nwO yM roF gnikooL
Posted on June 1, 2004 at 22:33:42 [Post link]

Oi, Network Transmission. I'm sorry if this is too long for you, and might spoil stuff....

Spoiler (highlight to read):

Zero was made by the WWW, yet was sealed in the "Zero Account" for some reason. I forgot why. This new quack unleashed him, to use his virus for bad. Zero has no feelings, or he only has a few, because he was locked up for so long. Starman took and sold the Virus that drives Navis Beserk! Their operators have absolutly no control over them! Lan decides to stop the source, thus finding Zero. As Zero gets defeated, he explains that he had no clue his power was being used like this, so Dr. Hikari lets him go. Zero, still skepticle and perplexed, accepts this proposal. Of course, he had to be monitered for a while. Near the end of the game, he used the Zero Virus to screw up the prof's. Camofloug machine, leaving him open to the police. Zero then explains that he said he would not use it for bad, but since the Virus is concealed within his body, he was able to use it in any way he wanted to. He controls it. He infected those computers to stop the professor. Zero is under heavy monitering, but is alowed to go explore the net as he has always wanted to. Here is an ending quote, since it's hard to explain his behavior...These are not the exact words, mind you, they ae only what I remember.

Lan: So, your free now.
Megaman: Yeah, you did great! And we are all pals!
Zero: Pals? You mean, like, friends?
Lan: Yeah! Exactly!
Zero: I know not much about this friend stuff, but I can get used to it.
Megaman: That's good to hear!
Zero: We will meet again, but for now, I am off to explore your cyber worlds, to see and meet all other Navis, and to see the world the way you do. Fairwell!
Lan: See ya!

Yeah, he is an important character in the plot. You even get his Navi chip! It's an awesome team attack with Megaman, and Zero! You also get his Z-Sabre chip.

I hope that helped!

Image Do I look like I'm joking?
I didn't want to have to do this, but.....
Read Me!

Random Guy: Who are you? What planet are you from? Who is your leader?
Me: Dude, it's Toast...
Random Guy: Oh...Hello, Toast! Take me to your leader!

Quote of the Week... "Butter Toast! Hello Chicken!"

Quote of the Month... "D.A.R.E. Drugs Are Really Exciting"

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on June 2, 2004 at 0:16:19 [Post link]

You forgot that

Zero had already infected the professor's machine, Dr. Hikari sealed the virus within Zero creating a Navi/Virus Hybrid. This made Zero become benign. It did however, prevent him from creating any more Zero virus energies, but he was still able to control ones that already existed such as the
Life Virus

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Zero EXE
Infected Data

Stream: ...efiL nI thaP nwO yM roF gnikooL
Posted on June 2, 2004 at 10:13:31 [Post link]

Oh yeah. I haven't played it in a while, so I forgot a lot of it.

Image Do I look like I'm joking?
I didn't want to have to do this, but.....
Read Me!

Random Guy: Who are you? What planet are you from? Who is your leader?
Me: Dude, it's Toast...
Random Guy: Oh...Hello, Toast! Take me to your leader!

Quote of the Week... "Butter Toast! Hello Chicken!"

Quote of the Month... "D.A.R.E. Drugs Are Really Exciting"

BassGS.EXE
Navi Deleter

Stream: you care why¿?...
Posted on June 2, 2004 at 22:51:34 [Post link]

isn't the zero virus in the MMX Series???

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on June 3, 2004 at 0:47:47 [Post link]

There's one in MMBN as well.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

zero0x2000
Robot master

Stream: Ready to delete any viruses in my way!
Posted on June 3, 2004 at 20:48:41 [Post link]

:conf: how is that possible megaman doesn't meet zero....... and the virus only existed for only about 5.1 secounds becuase sigma gets it thous creating the sigma virus any way X meets zero not megaman thous it's called MMX with X and Zero on the covers they can't do that because megaman becomes megaman X and then later in the story line he leaves (or in MMZ 2 he gets killed) but still it's not possible.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on June 4, 2004 at 0:22:01 [Post link]

MMBN is an alternate universe, things happen differently. The X series has no bearing on it.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

zero0x2000
Robot master

Posted on June 4, 2004 at 20:39:04 [Post link]

thats my point there can't be a zero without a megaman X it's just to confusing and wierd and there just ripping things out of time......... it's not ganna sell well. ok tell me how to see it so i can see it in mmbn so i can see it for myself.

[Edited on 4-6-2004 by zero0x2000]

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on June 5, 2004 at 0:15:30 [Post link]

There can be a Zero without X. All there "has" to be is a Wily, and even that is negotiable

They aren't ripping things off of time. Besides, Zero was mentioned in TOS, long before X was ever around. Thus, Zero can in fact exist without X

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

zero0x2000
Robot master

Posted on June 5, 2004 at 0:27:01 [Post link]

no he can't it's protoman and megaman ........... then its X and zero yes zero did exsist but he was biult after megaman was put in the capsule then he was put away with a virus the zero virus to make all reploids into a mavrick thats what happend to sigma he got the virus and then it became the sigma virus............ ok exe i know what i'm talking about stop trying to make fights with me................. and since you guys say it exsists why don't you tell me how to find him. ............... ok after reading posts and faqs yes the zero virus in the net world can exsist but zero.exe is ultimatly impossible.

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by zero0x2000]

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on June 5, 2004 at 0:50:57 [Post link]

First of all, Capcom has put out the official word that Megaman is not X. They are two different robots. Their only connection is their creator. We're not picking fights with you. You're telling Capcom that they can't do something. They can. They made the game.

As for finding Zero, try playing Megaman Network transmission.

Zero.exe isn't impossible, Capcom can do whatever they damn well please, and they did.

~Mega X.exe

P.S. I know what I'm talking about too. ;)

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

zero0x2000
Robot master

Posted on June 5, 2004 at 1:35:10 [Post link]

true but megaman and megaman X are the same people said so in the show when X traveld threw time to find vile and the shocking tiger dude and plus in megaman X 5 it shows you seeing the capsule holding X threw dr. cains eyes and i know because i read right from there site a story board that told what happend that megaman was upgraded and when light got to old to do it any more he sealed him up in a capsule and put "X" on it thats when cain found it and thous megaman X series started the Zero virus can exsist but not zero.exe there ganna get to many complaints with that and its ganna die they tried it with other games and people got confused and the rating of the game dropped i know i get game pro and those type of magizines that tell all that.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on June 5, 2004 at 1:54:59 [Post link]

Well the creator of Megaman said Megaman is not X.

It was by chance that Zero met X. It was under completely different circumstances. They put Zero.exe/Zero Virus in the game, but that does not mean they have put X in. They didn't with Megaman and Roll being siblings.

BTW, the show isn't canon.

EDIT: You've got a great head for facts, just remember which ones are official.

[Edited on 6/5/2004 by Mega X.exe]

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

zero0x2000
Robot master

Posted on June 5, 2004 at 4:15:50 [Post link]

i learned all this by watching little vidoes and reading boards made by officals thats why i say this like i saw a vidoe of how Zero and sigma came to be sigma was a leader of a reploid platoon and they found a cave or so with a red maverick inside while cain was out looking at a capsule that was found in a cavern (X's capsule) and sigma fought zero and almost died but zero before he could kill sigma was stoped by a "W" on his crystal and that was the zero virus but once sigma crushed the crystal the virus went into him and made the sigma virus was made but ya i read a story line made by officals that told how X came to be megaman was being upgraded and tested by light untill light got to old then he locked megaman up in a capsul and put "X" on it and then cain found it he also found a program with megaman telling him all about his programing thats the program that was saw in the megaman X1 game if you leave the controler alone and let it sit for a while it shows the program and the warning how X was givin the capibility to make his own joices if i find the site again i'll show it to you that way you can see it also.

BassGS.EXE
Navi Deleter

Posted on June 5, 2004 at 15:40:22 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Mega X.exe
There's one in MMBN as well.

in the first MMBN? cuz i havent played that one at all, and i thought Zero was only in the MMX Series

ULTRAMAN
Banned

Stream: Dance,dance,dance,revolution!!!
Posted on June 5, 2004 at 16:22:06 [Post link]

I have a question can you fight a life virus and get his(or its)chip data and where do you find them?:(

Serpentarius
13th Zodiac Sign: Snake

Stream: Watashi wa suneku desu. Shine!
Posted on June 5, 2004 at 17:40:34 [Post link]

Hi, all, lets see if I can clear some things up with the limited knowledge I have. first of all, Capcom owns megaman, so they can do whatever they want with mega, x, zero, rush, gutsman, that wierd navi with the white mustache, and everyone else in their games. its theirs. okay? now, seeing as how many of the relationships in mmx don't exist or are changed in mmbn, its fairly safe to say that megaman.EXE isn't the same robot as X. however, that doesnt mean that they can't create an X.EXE, it would just be a realy weird name for a navi. same thing with Zero. also, if you've all noticed, megaman.EXE is a computer program, not a robot. all the navis are programs. everyone in X's world is a robot. so, conclusively, Capcom can do whatever it is they want, though its unlikely that they will completely abandon either series to merge them together, and Zero doesn't = Zero.EXE. Then again, I've only played the first Megaman X for SNES and MMBN 2 & 3

and to the post above this, I think you can get a life aura from the life virus, but you cant get a chip that attacks like a life virus

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by Serpentarius]

All shall bow to the mad l33t skillz of Tauman.EXE, found on the site above!

BassGS.EXE
Navi Deleter

Posted on June 5, 2004 at 17:47:01 [Post link]

y do people keep saying MMBN when the Zero Virus is in MM NT?

Lugia.EXE
Servbot

Stream: ZZZzzz...Wha? Talk to me later, I'm trying to slee
Posted on June 5, 2004 at 18:11:57 [Post link]

Because NT is in the BN series, why else would Lan be on the cover?:lol:

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on June 5, 2004 at 19:59:21 [Post link]

[quote]Originally posted by zero0x2000
i learned all this by watching little vidoes and reading boards made by officals thats why i say this like i saw a vidoe of how Zero and sigma came to be sigma was a leader of a reploid platoon and they found a cave or so with a red maverick inside while cain was out looking at a capsule that was found in a cavern (X's capsule) and sigma fought zero and almost died but zero before he could kill sigma was stoped by a "W" on his crystal and that was the zero virus but once sigma crushed the crystal the virus went into him and made the sigma virus was made but ya i read a story line made by officals that told how X came to be megaman was being upgraded and tested by light untill light got to old then he locked megaman up in a capsul and put "X" on it and then cain found it he also found a program with megaman telling him all about his programing thats the program that was saw in the megaman X1 game if you leave the controler alone and let it sit for a while it shows the program and the warning how X was givin the capibility to make his own joices if i find the site again i'll show it to you that way you can see it also.

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by zero0x2000] [/quote]

I know all of that, its just that it has nothing to do with MMBN. Parallel universes and all that.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

zero0x2000
Robot master

Posted on June 5, 2004 at 20:08:28 [Post link]

parallel universe well then thats a hole diffrent story then anything can happen in a parallel universe so ya.

zero0x2000
Robot master

Posted on June 5, 2004 at 20:11:31 [Post link]

[quote]Originally posted by Serpentarius
Hi, all, lets see if I can clear some things up with the limited knowledge I have. first of all, Capcom owns megaman, so they can do whatever they want with mega, x, zero, rush, gutsman, that wierd navi with the white mustache, and everyone else in their games. its theirs. okay? now, seeing as how many of the relationships in mmx don't exist or are changed in mmbn, its fairly safe to say that megaman.EXE isn't the same robot as X. however, that doesnt mean that they can't create an X.EXE, it would just be a realy weird name for a navi. same thing with Zero. also, if you've all noticed, megaman.EXE is a computer program, not a robot. all the navis are programs. everyone in X's world is a robot. so, conclusively, Capcom can do whatever it is they want, though its unlikely that they will completely abandon either series to merge them together, and Zero doesn't = Zero.EXE. Then again, I've only played the first Megaman X for SNES and MMBN 2 & 3

and to the post above this, I think you can get a life aura from the life virus, but you cant get a chip that attacks like a life virus

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by Serpentarius] [/quote]

technicly thats a hole lie capcom ripped megaman off of someone in the U.S that lived in NH the guy made the game megaman but he didn't put a copy right thing on it so when a guy from capcom came here and saw it they bought it played it and since will he didn't do the copy right thing it became theres.

AxlTheSniper
Special Ops Sniper

Stream: Insane
Posted on June 12, 2004 at 4:04:41 [Post link]

I know the answer, unfortunately in MegaMan X only. PM me if you want the story. It's pretty sad and mad cool too.

YOU! YOU OVER THERE! Post on my threads!!!

ZERO VIRUS exe.
Robot master

Stream: TIME TO GET DELETED!!!
Posted on June 15, 2004 at 3:53:49 [Post link]

all the information on ZERO VIRUS i known it for a while i found it on some kinda weird megaman game

Who wants to challenge me to a netbattle add me in aol ProtomanD5
i had make a virtual game that allows you to create ure navi for real!

|MegamanEXE|
NetNavi

Stream: Hmmmm....
Posted on June 15, 2004 at 16:13:06 [Post link]

OMFG... the Zero Virus only appeared in ONE game of the BN series, and that game was Network Transmission... he was the big bad dude that took over in between the Life Virus and the other stuff... :rolleyes:

Jack-in! MegaMan, POWER UP... *so over exagerated*

Pages: 1

New topic Reply