Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Laughing when people die, is it right?

Pages: 1 2 3

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Stream: NO ON NO ON NO ON
Posted on September 25, 2004 at 18:30:21 [Post link]

No one ever asks me, but I am entitled to my opinion.

My opinion is that the quote Mega X just said is correct. People, like you, that brag about being 'crazy' or 'psycho' or 'mentally ill' aren't actually insane at all.

The truly ill do not know they're insane, and they never will.

Now really, I know you're trying to make something of yourself but try a different way.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on September 25, 2004 at 18:33:57 [Post link]

Yeah, look at me for example, I'm a loser with no workable skills, and yet everyone here knows who I am :D

Anyway, I am always open to the idea that I'm not quite right in the head.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Posted on September 25, 2004 at 18:44:54 [Post link]

Alot of people 'aren't quite right in the head'. Infact, you could say that for a good chunk of the population.

"Not quite right" doesn't mean we're psychopaths, of course. It means we just don't fit the 'norm' for society at the present time.

Not fitting the 'norm' is not always a bad thing, either. Thinking outside the box is always fun. :)

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on September 25, 2004 at 18:47:49 [Post link]

My box is triangular...

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!

Stream: Ask me about GSCOM!
Posted on September 25, 2004 at 21:13:06 [Post link]

You know, you're making a topic on a public message board. Everyone can read it, everyone can comment on it.

And hey man, you asked us if we thought it was right? Perhaps you're not as sure of yourself as you thought.

Anyways, you can go ahead and laugh at your family that dies. I can't sue you for doing it, and furthermore, I wouldn't, because I'm really not involved in this. I'm just saying that even if they are total jerks, or even seem to be inhumanly cruel or torturous, laughing at their deaths is only displaying your own selfishness. You say, "Ha, that's a load of my back." But in truth, it's another trial for you. I hate getting all religous on you, but don't you believe in anything after death, even if not heaven or hell? It can't just end, and if you will note, it is completely impossible to imagine what you would feel like in a void of nothing, because you wouldn't feel. There must be something. And if you will imagine, certainly the deeds of this world reflect on the afterlife somehow. So perhaps this road of a psycopath is not the correct one. After all, what do you have to gain from it? What does anyone? You benefit the world in no way, and you benefit yourself in no way. You have no purpose in life, thus you scorn those who seem to chase a goal in vain. I'm certain you would say that your justification for being psycopathic is either that you are mentally ill, possessed, or think that it is a proper outlook on life. While I nor anybody else may stop you from thinking this, I do believe it will matter in the long run.

Ack, I hate posting on contreversial topics. They always make my fingers hurt, and I lose my train of thought easily. Ah well, you all get the basic idea... if there was one.:P

I personally still believe that people only put on these psycopathic looks in order to justify their own evil deeds. It's just man's selfishness emerging, I suppose.

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Posted on September 25, 2004 at 22:24:56 [Post link]

People usually only say they're psychopaths on places like messageboards, to try and look 'cool' and 'different'.

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!

Stream: If you haven't heard, I'm the best
Posted on September 26, 2004 at 6:40:26 [Post link]

Not me, sugar-pea! I only dance to the corner store where I buy wolly pops and pet kyuuuute doggies on the way there. ^_^

Don't ask what possesed me to write that. :lol:

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Posted on September 26, 2004 at 6:43:36 [Post link]

It's because you're a psychopath, by george!

Or else it's just from all those times you played FF9.

corte
Superstar!

Stream: LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA ELMO'S WORLD!!!!!!!
Posted on September 26, 2004 at 18:19:06 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by AimMan v2.5
You know, you're making a topic on a public message board. Everyone can read it, everyone can comment on it.

And hey man, you asked us if we thought it was right? Perhaps you're not as sure of yourself as you thought.

Anyways, you can go ahead and laugh at your family that dies. I can't sue you for doing it, and furthermore, I wouldn't, because I'm really not involved in this. I'm just saying that even if they are total jerks, or even seem to be inhumanly cruel or torturous, laughing at their deaths is only displaying your own selfishness. You say, "Ha, that's a load of my back." But in truth, it's another trial for you. I hate getting all religous on you, but don't you believe in anything after death, even if not heaven or hell?

Sorry, I don't believe in Heaven, hell, God, the devil, angels, or any of that religious crap. {No, I'm not trying to insult you.}

Edit by Necro: God damn it corte, stop screwing up the quote tags. Either learn to use them or stop using them.

[Edited on 26-9-2004 by Necro]

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on September 26, 2004 at 18:46:35 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Necro
Not me, sugar-pea! I only dance to the corner store where I buy wolly pops and pet kyuuuute doggies on the way there. ^_^

Don't ask what possesed me to write that. :lol:

Infected by the n00b plauge Necro?

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia

Stream: Naked Raiden cartwheels
Posted on September 26, 2004 at 19:26:43 [Post link]

Corte, learn how to close quotes. XP It seems that when you use quote and don't close it, the board breaks.

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:
* DrCossack hits Evan on the head with Zero's thong.
<Kia_Purity> wat <Kia_Purity> "Queen of Interordi" <Kia_Purity> who did that? XD (from april fools '06)
* DragonBlayde thwacks Mega_X with Kia's thongs <Kia_Purity> NOT MY THONGS

Starfire-Raven
Banned

Stream: Who are you?
Posted on September 26, 2004 at 19:28:21 [Post link]

If you laugh at people when they die, their spirit will haunt you! so I never laugh, evin if it's someone I hate.

"I'm going to start WOUNDING you now" - Aeris
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Kile's wearing loafers again." -me
"I can tell." -Rae
"aren't ya gonna beat him up?" -me
"Nah, he'll get over it. Plus he told me to punch you any time you hit him with your hat" -Rae
"That sucks, .....
Crabgrass... lol" -me

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on September 26, 2004 at 19:37:57 [Post link]

Heh, I don't believe in people staying on the Earth. No spirit can come after me.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Serpentarius
13th Zodiac Sign: Snake

Stream: Watashi wa suneku desu. Shine!
Posted on September 26, 2004 at 19:44:39 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Mega X.exe
Speaking of insanity, there's a famous quote...

"Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy."

Calvin: I wonder why we developed a sense of humor? I mean, we laugh at that which we cannot comprehend! Why would we evolve to laugh in the face of absurdity?

Hobbes: I suppose if we couldn't laugh at things that don't make sense to us, we wouldn't be able to react to most of life.

Calvin: ...I don't know if that's funny, or really scary.

All shall bow to the mad l33t skillz of Tauman.EXE, found on the site above!

Slipknotflunkie
Rok H.S Flunkie

Stream: Suprised that I'm back.
Posted on September 26, 2004 at 22:27:56 [Post link]

OHMAHBOB, I laughed a few times when family members died, but then I was sadden that I couldnt see their expression....The thing that made me laugh the hardest dealing with death was in a movie, StarWars ep2 when Anakin started to kill everyone in that tribe. That was funnier than "real" death *cries when MM dies in BN*

*swears alligience to clean undies*Corrupted Mr.Prog in MMBN1 " All your Base are Belong to us".......God I Love Cameos
Why I have that particular Avatar:" Hey Man Dont Roll around in that Kerosine" me~"Ill do what I wanna do!" My smoker friend~"Got a Light?" me again~"Oh Sure *lights a Match* OHHH GOD IM ON WATER......ER.....FIRE!!"
Rok High School "Because We'll teach those kids no one else wants to"

corte
Superstar!

Posted on September 27, 2004 at 12:23:00 [Post link]

Laughing when people die is pretty much okay. You can laugh your head off at them and they won't come back to haunt you in your dreams at all. Hehe

Heat Shadow style
Flaming Shinobi

Stream: I feel like burning everything
Posted on September 27, 2004 at 12:46:14 [Post link]

Everyone fears me because when someone kicks the bucket I'm always ROFLMAO!:devil:But when it semms they die and don't I just say @%#$$@####@##$#$#$$$%&$#$#%@^@%@%^$^$#^^^$^#^@#@@$
By the time I'm finished I strike fear in everyone:devil::devil:

All who challenge me end up in a flaming scrap heap

I am Pure Evil:devil:

KC666
Robot master

Stream: blah
Posted on September 27, 2004 at 17:40:08 [Post link]

Yeah I sometimes laugh when someone dies too. I don't know why though.

Obviously it must be funny :conf:

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here

Posted on September 27, 2004 at 22:13:49 [Post link]

I don't think it's "right" or "wrong". I just think it's majorly disrespectful and if you laughed during one of my family's funerals, I would puch you so hard, you wouldn' know what hit you. But, hey! Thatr's just my view.

Manchester Devil
Devil Knight

Posted on September 27, 2004 at 22:24:22 [Post link]

If my father died tomorrow, I would of it as a good omen and worth a chuckle. I don't take kindly to broken promises and I'll certainly never forgive him for the hurtful deceit he pulled off. Happy families? He used me to make himself look like a family man to his lady friends.

Otherwise, I wouldn't laugh at the dead, I show respect to others. I only laugh at people I don't like.

corte
Superstar!

Posted on September 27, 2004 at 22:41:34 [Post link]

Off: *Laughs at airman's father's death* There, I laughed aren't you going to punch my lights out? {Like you could land a punch on me before getting clapped-back}

On: Your father used you for evil devil. You deserve to laugh at his death. {My mom treats me like a slave, always bossing me around every single minute. So of course I would crack-up at her death. Heheh}

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Posted on September 28, 2004 at 0:16:46 [Post link]

Earth to corte, this is a message board. Airman's punches are unavoidable.

*punches corte* See, it's just words. You cannot evade words. You talk big, but hey, it's a messageboard.

And well, parents can be very harsh and hurtful, but you have to admit that your life could be alot worse.

Dark Angel Falcon
Lil' metool

Stream: Dark
Posted on September 28, 2004 at 1:50:53 [Post link]

I belive what WindRider~ said. It's not right. It's not wrong either. I laugh at it sometimes. It's funny sometimes. Most of the time, it's not funny in any way. It is more a question of ethics. Some people belive it is bad. Others belive it is good. It can go both ways.

You can yell in my face,
You can kick me in the head, But if you touch my animes, consider yourself dead!

Gutter Mouth
Plastic Grass

Stream: >_o
Posted on September 28, 2004 at 2:27:33 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by corte
Off: *Laughs at airman's father's death* There, I laughed aren't you going to punch my lights out? {Like you could land a punch on me before getting clapped-back}

On: Your father used you for evil devil. You deserve to laugh at his death. {My mom treats me like a slave, always bossing me around every single minute. So of course I would crack-up at her death. Heheh}

Your a pretty big baby. Just because your Mom makes you do chores?, so what? She still loves you and all you don't have to cry about it and say you'd laugh at her when she dies. Thats just stupid.

Serpentarius
13th Zodiac Sign: Snake

Stream: Watashi wa suneku desu. Shine!
Posted on September 28, 2004 at 2:39:00 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Gutter Mouth
Quote:

Your a pretty big baby. Just because your Mom makes you do chores?, so what? She still loves you and all. You don't have to cry about it and say you'd laugh at her when she dies. Thats just stupid.

Allow me to continue this: Your mom loves you, probably more so than you could ever know, and you are, in my opinion, being quite ungratful. So you've got to clean up your room. So you've got to mow the grass, empty the garbage, dust, mop, or vaccuum. So what? If your mom didn't like you or care about you, she'd let you sit around the house and play video games or post here all day. She'd pamper you and never let you take the fall for the mistakes you make. She'd blame others or herself all the time, insisting you were perfect. That is a truly unloving mother, because then you come to expect things your way, to never get in trouble, and to never work for anything or anyone. So, I think its safe bet to say that your mom cares about you, and that you certainly shouldn't laugh about any harm that comes of her.

(In short, you're whining and should stop. Short and sweet.)

All shall bow to the mad l33t skillz of Tauman.EXE, found on the site above!

SolarWarrior
Superstar!

Stream: Okay
Posted on September 28, 2004 at 2:52:45 [Post link]

I'm appauled that somebody would even make a thread like this!!!! Why would anyone find it amusing to see people die? Life is the most precious thing in the universe, and seeing people dying doesn't amuse me one bit!

Gutter Mouth
Plastic Grass

Stream: >_o
Posted on September 28, 2004 at 5:53:16 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Serpentarius

Allow me to continue this: Your mom loves you, probably more so than you could ever know, and you are, in my opinion, being quite ungratful. So you've got to clean up your room. So you've got to mow the grass, empty the garbage, dust, mop, or vaccuum. So what? If your mom didn't like you or care about you, she'd let you sit around the house and play video games or post here all day.

I'd also like to add one little bit more >.>

If you ask any parent if they would choose to die to save their child's life, they would say yes in less than a second in most cases. I'm pretty sure if somebody is taking a fall for you then either

a) They love you very, very much.

b) They are getting paid an assload of money.

Also I know your not doing chores like a "slave" because you ARE always on this board. You ARE always posting on here, rather pointless things too, like your last post for example. Your a baby.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on September 28, 2004 at 6:09:56 [Post link]

It's true, corte, I have to do chores myself, mow the lawn, chop wood in the Winter, things like that. You might gripe, but it gives you a good work ethic later in life.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

corte
Superstar!

Posted on September 28, 2004 at 20:54:07 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Serpentarius
Quote:
Originally posted by Gutter Mouth
Quote:

Your a pretty big baby. Just because your Mom makes you do chores?, so what? She still loves you and all. You don't have to cry about it and say you'd laugh at her when she dies. Thats just stupid.

Allow me to continue this: Your mom loves you, probably more so than you could ever know, and you are, in my opinion, being quite ungratful. So you've got to clean up your room. So you've got to mow the grass, empty the garbage, dust, mop, or vaccuum. So what? If your mom didn't like you or care about you, she'd let you sit around the house and play video games or post here all day. She'd pamper you and never let you take the fall for the mistakes you make. She'd blame others or herself all the time, insisting you were perfect. That is a truly unloving mother, because then you come to expect things your way, to never get in trouble, and to never work for anything or anyone. So, I think its safe bet to say that your mom cares about you, and that you certainly shouldn't laugh about any harm that comes of her.

(In short, you're whining and should stop. Short and sweet.)

Off: If I was a baby, I wouldn't be here now would I? no.

On:Who said I was whining about it? You guys don't know anything about my life so you guys wouldn't know. And guttermouth, how do you know they would die to save their child rather than sacrifice them? and another thing, I half the time don't mind working when I'm bored but I have to get up every millisecond {0.01 seconds}but when I have to do things the she too lazy to do that could of easily been done by herself, that's when I draw the line. And another thing, the only reasons why I always have a chance to post on this board is because either A) she isn't home yet or B) she's home but just doesn't know that I'm on in the middle of the night. And once again thing, I'm going to go with B) she's getting paid an assload of money rather than A) she loves me very much which is a small possibility for her. And one more thing, if she didn't care about me then she wouldn't also feed me so I'd would have to get a job{which is a small possibility for a 12-year-old}and make money to feed myself which means that I would have to buy my own groceries and/or eat fast food {for the rest of my life since I won't be able to go to colledge :( :( :( :(}. So there.

[Edited on 09/12/04 by corte]

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Posted on September 28, 2004 at 23:18:26 [Post link]

Quote:
And another thing, the only reasons why I always have a chance to post on this board is because either A) she isn't home yet or B) she's home but just doesn't know that I'm on in the middle of the night.

She doesn't know you're on? I always thought she was whipping you to do chores every 0.01 seconds?

I used to be like you, moaning and griping whenever my mom or dad asked me to do something. But now I enjoy doing things for people, it's fun in my opinion.

Pages: 1 2 3

New topic Reply