Interordi Menu
Archangeloflight
Robot master
Inactive
54 posts

Everyone but my friends fear me, because whenever people die, I LMAO! I have been called psychopath and Necromaniac.
I want to know, do you like seeing people die as much as I do? And is it healthy and right to laugh at pople dying, or watching people die and cracking up?

It's cute that you think I'm listening.

Sakura
Aqua-cadet
Inactive
1027 posts

No wonder gosh your cruel.Mabey the will laugh when you die and see how you like it.

corte
Superstar!
Inactive
516 posts
⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

corte
Superstar!
Inactive
516 posts

It is frowned upon but sometime its alright. Hell, I laughed meniately happily if my mom died. If you want to know why, look at my signature.

BladeMan.EXE
Just A-Lurkin' Now
Inactive
1624 posts

Personally, I think it's okay to laugh at dead, evil, fictional characters. Real, nonevil people, however, are not to be ridiculed.

The Future of the Net Sprite Comic

My deviantART

~Dwarven Vow #4~
Don't depend on others. Walk on your own two feet.
^ Apply the above to video game help unless you have no other choice.

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature."

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

If you mean movies and books, that's fine.

But in real life, people would think there's something wrong with you.

It's hard to find humor in death... unless it was how the person died. >_< Sometimes people die in really stupid ways.

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:
* DrCossack hits Evan on the head with Zero's thong.
<Kia_Purity> wat <Kia_Purity> "Queen of Interordi" <Kia_Purity> who did that? XD (from april fools '06)
* DragonBlayde thwacks Mega_X with Kia's thongs <Kia_Purity> NOT MY THONGS

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
Inactive
6449 posts

What if you knew the person? In such a way that they themselves would be bawling their eyes out from laughter?

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

BladeMan.EXE
Just A-Lurkin' Now
Inactive
1624 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Kia_Purity
Sometimes people die in really stupid ways.

There's a thing called the Darwin Awards dedicated to giving awards to people who have died in unbelievably stupid ways. You woultdn't believe some of them...

The Future of the Net Sprite Comic

My deviantART

~Dwarven Vow #4~
Don't depend on others. Walk on your own two feet.
^ Apply the above to video game help unless you have no other choice.

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature."

Net Hunter
Board promotor
Inactive
321 posts

OF COURSE ISNT RIGHT!!!
Laghing means that you didnt/dont care about that person, the people would think (and I too) that you are happy because that.
Realy, Its not healthy

Have you thought that megaman 9 might be the last one (where Zero is revealed) why? well the first games used Roman numbers I II III IV V
So maybe the megaman X we know is actually megaman 10!!

ShadowReaper.exe
The Wounded Warrior
Inactive
103 posts

I laugh when death happens.Its because I really dont show any other feelings.

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

I don't think it's ever right. Although you may feel triumphent over the death of an enemy, or you want to laugh at someone's misfortune in being killed in an obscure way, everyone had people who knew them. If you really knew the person who had died, then you wouldn't be laughing, that's for sure. Or if you did... then your... er, a maniac or something. ANd you need treatment, and not to trace my home address.:D

But remember that even people who seem undeniabley evil had friends, family, or even simply aquantainces. Those people, rather they express it or not, undoubtedly feel for the person.

Sometimes, though, I have found myself laughing at the deaths of certain people. Hey, i'm not saying I'm perfect. I might even be hypocritical with many of my statements.

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

Pocket
Old School
782 posts

Laughter is the brain's way of coping with something that it can't understand immediately. And what Kia said, a strange cause of death can bring about an inappropriate bout of teh lols.

At least you can truthfully say, "I laugh in the face of death!"

Jack of all trades.
Master of none.

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

Yes, I suppose that is true. Sometimes it is pure human instinct for man to laugh at what he cannot comprehend. I mean, no one can truly say what happens during or after death, right?

I still don't think it's right to laugh, but you are correct Pocket. Laughter is a strange symptom indeed.

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

Banned
143 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Archangeloflight
I want to know, do you like seeing people die as much as I do? And is it healthy and right to laugh at pople dying, or watching people die and cracking up?

You Laugh?You Are The Most ......Most Most...Evi.:sick:Had something in my mouth....Most COOLEST PERSON IN THE WORLD..

no sarcasam...

Sarcasam

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!
Inactive
1267 posts

Whoaoooohhhhh heeey!

I agree most with Wind's statement: laughing at death isn't right, but it's not wrong either. You decide if it's right or wrong, you shouldn't need anyone's help doing so. Whether or not it's healthy though.. I have a morbid sense of humour so I'm guessing it might not be. :lol:

corte
Superstar!
Inactive
516 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by AimMan v2.5
I don't think it's ever right. Although you may feel triumphent over the death of an enemy, or you want to laugh at someone's misfortune in being killed in an obscure way, everyone had people who knew them. If you really knew the person who had died, then you wouldn't be laughing, that's for sure. Or if you did... then your... er, a maniac or something. ANd you need treatment, and not to trace my home address.:D

Fine then sue me. Sue for me definately laughing happily and maniacly for when my brothers, mom, or all of them die. I'd do it just because I despise them, all three of those bitches. I wouldn't even care how they died, I just be happy because they're dead and I don't have to see their face anymore.I don't care if I would be a maniac okay? {insult me and die}:devil::muha::muha::devil:

[Edited on 09/12/04 by corte]

[Edited on 2-10-2004 by Breakman]

Sakura
Aqua-cadet
Inactive
1027 posts

But he sai he laughs WHENEVER someone kicks the bucket so like if one of you died he would probably laugh his head off.I am very dissapointed in Archangeloflight.No one should make fun of the dead cuz it might just come on back to him(what goes around comes around).

Smirnoff
Superstar!
Inactive
1069 posts

Jezze now i fear that guy. *backs away*
you stay away from me.....

p.s. dying is never funny *unless it envolves comedic fallin or peanuts* but seriously never taunt the dead...they have...powers

corte
Superstar!
Inactive
516 posts

The dead don't have shlt powers. Even if they did, what kind of powers? the kind to came back as a spirit like Jason X?

Archangeloflight
Robot master
Inactive
54 posts

Why is it so wrong? Everyone has their own thing about life and death. Some people cry, some pray, I laugh my ass off.
So now do you all think that I am a psychopath? Can you all honestly say you have never laughed at someone's death?
And I don't mean movie, cartoon, or T.V. deaths of evil people, I mean real world deaths. I want you all to honestly post if you think I'm insane. Is there not one person on this site who is not one who loves seeing people die? Or to see them in pain? I bet not one of you can truthfully say you've never laughed at real deaths.
Windrider~, do you laugh at death? Or how about you, Necro? Corte, do you laugh at the sight of seeing someone being hung?

corte
Superstar!
Inactive
516 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Archangeloflight
Why is it so wrong? Everyone has their own thing about life and death. Some people cry, some pray, I laugh my ass off.
So now do you all think that I am a psychopath? Can you all honestly say you have never laughed at someone's death?
And I don't mean movie, cartoon, or T.V. deaths of evil people, I mean real world deaths. I want you all to honestly post if you think I'm insane. Is there not one person on this site who is not one who loves seeing people die? Or to see them in pain? I bet not one of you can truthfully say you've never laughed at real deaths.
Windrider~, do you laugh at death? Or how about you, Necro? Corte, do you laugh at the sight of seeing someone being hung?

Off: Yeah, we psychopaths have to stick together Angel.

On: I never seen anyone beening hung but I laugh whenever a member of my family or anyone else's family dies? {go ahead insult me for it}Just remember, insult me and die.

Archangeloflight
Robot master
Inactive
54 posts

It's nice to know someone besides me is possibly insane. But why are we considered psychopaths? Is it because we have diferent beliefs about death? Why should we be ridiculed?

Oh... by the way Corte... Thank you so much for agreeing with me. I share the same belif as you... Insult me and die.
P.M. me some time you want to talk to another insane person.:devil:

corte
Superstar!
Inactive
516 posts

Off: Okay, I will. I just recently made "Insult me and die" my new motto. Put at the end of my posts which run the risk of people about to insult me.

On: I would also laugh the shlt out of me not because I hated them {well maybe sometimes} but because I'm so sad {which is odd because I usually never,ever show my feelings, but there was this one time one of my favorite teachers died overnight.} that my brain forces me to laugh. But sometimes, when I laugh at someone dead, I get into really deep trouble with my mom, so basically, I bite my inner cheek to keep from laughing on the outside but while I laugh my friggin head off on the inside.

Archangeloflight
Robot master
Inactive
54 posts

I'm glad we have the same outlook on death. It's nice to know there are other psychopaths on the board. What other things do you like? We might have a lot in common. By the way, I see you found my ghost topic.

This post is directed to Corte, so shut up everyone else.

corte
Superstar!
Inactive
516 posts

Off: Shouldn't you Pm this so noone will insult you then die so you laugh?

On: Are there any more psychos out there? anyone?

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

You two aren't psychos.

Your names infact are in the dictionary under "poser" and "the aftereffects of ritalin".

Archangeloflight
Robot master
Inactive
54 posts

Shut up Hollow! No one asked you.
Not to be rude, but you need to stop acting like you know everything.

GT Onizuka
Weak for Girls
Inactive
174 posts

[font=Tahoma]I laugh at the dead.

Well, not all of the time. [/font]

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
Inactive
6449 posts

Speaking of insanity, there's a famous quote...

"Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy."

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."