Interordi Menu
Locked This topic is locked.
Archangeloflight
Robot master
Inactive
54 posts

I want to know if I am the only psychopath on this board.

It's cute that you think I'm listening.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Gutter's a Necromaniac.

I guess I am too, and so is Sage.

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
Inactive
6449 posts

Heh, Wind, maybe (s)he's the undead? :P

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

No no Wind, it's spelled Necrophiliac. I think. That's what Necro is. He has alot of dead chicks--

Errr, I don't want the police to find him out. Nevermind.

Heatman.EXE
The Red Comet
Inactive
1439 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by WindRider~
Yes, I find dead bodies incredibly sexy. If I could marry a corpse and make love to it every night I would. The smell and taste and feel of rotting flesh under my lips when I kiss...

Oh... uh... shit, you said NecroMANIAC not NecroPHELIAC.

>.> ignore what I said up there.

Seriously Archangel, what's with you and dead people? lol

"Honey, rise and shine!
Honey?" :lol: What a lively marriage.
I'm not a Necromaniac. But there are a lot of well respected members who are.

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman:
Saturdays: The day Protoman comes over. He doesn't do or need anything, but Roll insists Rock to sit down and talk to him. So commences the 12-hour awkward silence treatment until Protoman disappears when everybody's back is turned.

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Gutter Mouth
Plastic Grass
Inactive
653 posts

*Grin*

It makes me happy that someone would actually call me a necromantic.

Really I think most everybody else in life is a psycho and I'm normal, but does that actually mean I'm a psycho and their all normal? I wonder. :rolleyes:

EDIT: It's weird lately whenever I go to say something, 6 people post in front of me, messing up what i was going to say. Or somebody else says what I just posted in another thread.

"Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy."

I believe that was in the... ? I forget what topic but it has a pretty significant relevance to what I just said. Why do people always make me seem like I'm just copying what some one else said? -_-

I'm too slow at this posting business :lol:

EDIT: EDIT: Mega X was the one for the quote... I'm making it clear. He's the neat little bugger with the "info".

[Edited on 25-9-2004 by Gutter Mouth]

[Edited on 26-9-2004 by Gutter Mouth]

Manchester Devil
Devil Knight
Inactive
316 posts

Neither, but I'm sure some people are scared.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
Inactive
6449 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Gutter Mouth
*Grin*

It makes me happy that someone would actually call me a necromantic.

Really I think most everybody else in life is a psycho and I'm normal, but does that actually mean I'm a psycho and their all normal? I wonder. :rolleyes:

EDIT: It's weird lately whenever I go to say something, 6 people post in front of me, messing up what i was going to say. Or somebody else says what I just posted in another thread.

"Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy."

I believe that was in the... ? I forget what topic but it has a pretty significant relevance to what I just said. Why do people always make me seem like I'm just copying what some one else said? -_-

I'm too slow at this posting business :lol:

[Edited on 25-9-2004 by Gutter Mouth] [/quote]

Dammit Gutter, I want royalties this time :P

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Sakura
Aqua-cadet
Inactive
1027 posts

Wow I thought I was a psychopathic crazy person but then I meet some of the people on these boards.Thanks people!:rolleyes:

Banned
962 posts

I'm a Breakman-manaic:D. Hes cooler then Necro! *Points to sig*

s8.invisionfree.com/Kirby_X

All your muffins are belong to us!

1954-2004
Happy 50th Birthday, Godzilla!

I am Zero.......

gojistomp.org/forum
Follow the glowing link to find a GREAT Godzilla Message Board!

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!
Inactive
1267 posts

To all my little Necromaniacs, say your prayers, take your vitamins and you will never go wrong.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Well, what if I'm "none" in the religion category (I could pray to Bowser if you wanted) and I don't have any vitamins?

Why is Necro yellow, and maniacs red..? Odd color combo. Reminds me of a hotdog. Are you insinuating that we're weiners?!

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!
Inactive
1267 posts

Man, I hope somebody out there gets how great my post was. :lol:

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

I see, I'm inferior, alright.

Just keep feedin' the ego..never stops comin'.. I told you I'd shoot, but you didn't believe me...

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

After Necro hinting that his post was something about the 80s...I actually get it now. I'm no longer inferior.

Edit: Did I double post?! I guess the Tdotol vibe rubbed off on me that day...

[Edited on 1-10-2004 by HollowTorment]

Banned
962 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by WindRider~
Yes, I find dead bodies incredibly sexy. If I could marry a corpse and make love to it every night I would. The smell and taste and feel of rotting flesh under my lips when I kiss...

Oh... uh... shit, you said NecroMANIAC not NecroPHELIAC.

>.> ignore what I said up there.

Seriously Archangel, what's with you and dead people? lol
Then again, you need 600 gallons of mouth-wash, then you're arrested if it was a major girl:D!

On Topic: Breakman-maniac, 'nuff said. Me and him have followers, somewhere...damn you, Necro.

s8.invisionfree.com/Kirby_X

All your muffins are belong to us!

1954-2004
Happy 50th Birthday, Godzilla!

I am Zero.......

gojistomp.org/forum
Follow the glowing link to find a GREAT Godzilla Message Board!

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Shut up, Kiryu. The whole "Necromaniac" thing is a joke, it's not "who's the better mod/person/whatever".

Otherwise, we'd all be worshipping Doc so he wouldn't have our heads!

Heatman.EXE
The Red Comet
Inactive
1439 posts

I think you're kinda supposed to like the Doc here. I mean, he's the creator...
the creator....
... so I guess we don't kiss up to him, but we're supposed to respect him.
Uh, anyways, I think this whole member worship thing is unhealthy. My brother's even into it now.
Fight the Punchy Vader Empire! Use the force! Do not deliver the Game Boy to Lobo!

[Edited on 26-9-2004 by Heatman.EXE]

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman:
Saturdays: The day Protoman comes over. He doesn't do or need anything, but Roll insists Rock to sit down and talk to him. So commences the 12-hour awkward silence treatment until Protoman disappears when everybody's back is turned.

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!
Inactive
1267 posts

.....yeah.

I really don't know what I did to appear in several members' moods and signatures, I really don't. If I do have some fans, then it's kinda perplexing to me, but, I really can't complain. However, I really don't think that there's any popularity contest going on amongst the staff here. The good Doctor and Breakman are both great members, who both do their duties fully, and while I may appear in several signatures and the like on this board, I'm sure every has a high respect for them too.

Also, I think it's kinda funny how this topic wasn't really supposed to have anything to do with me, but everyone changed that. :lol:

[Edited on 26-9-2004 by Necro]

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
Inactive
6449 posts

It was to be expected, I mean the word "Necro" is in the topic.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
4029 posts

Yeah, however, it's kinda stupid (no offence). They should know by now the word "Necro" means to do with death (Latin or something?) It comes up everywhere: Necromaniac, Necrophilliac, even your username probably has something to do with the idea of death?

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Quote:
I really don't know what I did to appear in several members' moods and signatures, I really don't.

It's posts like this that started the "allegiance" thing in my mood. Now I dunno if Wind or I started that first..but I do know Wind put it in his sig, for everyone to change their mood to "Swears allegiance to Necro"

Alot of people followed that for abit, but they quit.. I'm still goin strong though, I also keep dragging on doG si orceN. :lol: See, I take little jokes of sorts about you, then I blow em out of proportion.

I'm still making the "Why Necro is so great" webpage, to answer some questions.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
Inactive
6449 posts

That webpage is gonna be greater than Google! :P

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Yeah, I know...

I don't know if my webhost can support the traffic! Ah, if only I could install a guestbook type thing, so people could leave their "I love Necro please give me an autograph" posts. ;D

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
Inactive
6449 posts

But what do you do about the fangirl/stalkers?

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Bah, no one knows enough about Necro to stalk him, I don't believe...

The fangirls are fine, I believe he'll like the attention. :lol:

corte
Superstar!
Inactive
516 posts

I am a pyschopath but I'm certainly NOT a nercomainiac. I'm not too fond of Necro, in fact, I really don't like him at all. So there I said it. Go ahead insult me. Insult me and die.{Whew, I finally got it off my chest}

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Well, you just suck then corte. But I think we all knew that.