Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Banned
962 posts

Post annoying cliches, 'nuff said

Mine: Every art has a female character praying for no reason.....It pisses me off!

Your turn!

EDIT: Someone PLEASE reply! I'm always overshadowed by other people.:madgo::madgo::madgo::madgo:

[Edited on 25-9-2004 by Kiryu]

s8.invisionfree.com/Kirby_X

All your muffins are belong to us!

1954-2004
Happy 50th Birthday, Godzilla!

I am Zero.......

gojistomp.org/forum
Follow the glowing link to find a GREAT Godzilla Message Board!

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

Every art? Er, which art are you talking about?:conf:

Mine may be the mysterious blue-haired girl with the unknown past. I mean, I don't see why she has to have blue/white hair. Wouldn't be nice to have a nice girl with blonde or brown hair as the mysterious girl?

Or green? I like green hair.:D

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

Banned
962 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by AimMan v2.5

Mine may be the mysterious blue-haired girl with the unknown past. I mean, I don't see why she has to have blue/white hair. Wouldn't be nice to have a nice girl with blonde or brown hair as the mysterious girl?

I mean many art pieces, take that pic in Zero EXE's sig for instance. Ciel is praying for no REASON!!!

1954-2004

I am Zero.......

gojistomp.org/forum

Dark Assasion Zero
Master Assasion
Inactive
250 posts

Shes probably praying for Zero's safety or praying she wont die! But I agree some girl game characters pray (White mages, princesses, friends).

I am the Dark Assasion you are my next target.BWAHAHAHA!!!!

Image I shall destroy the puny mortals!

One of my favorite sites.
http://www.homestarrunner.com/

BladeMan.EXE
Just A-Lurkin' Now
Inactive
1624 posts

Quote:

I've got two words for you: Evolution Worlds. In this game, there's a girl with a mysterious past and blonde hair. I can't seem to remember her name right now, though...

Anyways, I really hate how people think anyone who wears glasses knows a lot about sciene and math. Sure, that holds true with me, but I also excel at every other subject in school, including Speech (about making speeches, not how to speak)! In fact, I have 108% in that class! No lie! (Altough most of the extra credit came from my parents showing up at open house and the rest from winning a game).

The Future of the Net Sprite Comic

My deviantART

~Dwarven Vow #4~
Don't depend on others. Walk on your own two feet.
^ Apply the above to video game help unless you have no other choice.

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature."

Breakman
1st Class Purifier Unit
Inactive
1788 posts

Three words: "Blue Haired Guys". Usually they are wielding swords, have antisocial attitudes, and might have a "terrible past". If they don't have blue hair, then they have white/gray or black hair (I haven't seen any other color). If they don't have a sword, they have a gun(s). Man, many games love to over use that type of characters... (Final Fantasy, Star Ocean, heck even Megaman Battle Network.)

Antisocial characters, in general, are overused. Especially main characters. I don't want to play as a hyper, happy person but I also don't want to play as a depressed and/or "leave me alone" person.

Quote:

Me too. B)

Banned
962 posts

The generic "The-bad-guy-is-cool-but-gets-his-ass-whupped-in-a-funny-way" I mean, cool bad-guys should die in cool ways: like bursting into flames or bleeding heavely, then die due to lack of blood.

1954-2004

I am Zero.......

gojistomp.org/forum