Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
SolarWarrior
Superstar!
Inactive
553 posts

I was wondering who created Iris and Alia.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

That has never been stated.

Except for Iris, but the creators haven't been stated by name. I forgot the name of the group

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

FlareMan
DMN #007
Inactive
1176 posts

From what I know, all "reploids" are created en masse'. As in, they normally come out of factories or other mass-production places. Well, that's what I think. I think Alia and Iris may have been similar cases, though Iris may have been customized a bit, being in Repliforce and all.

Back from another thousand-year hibernation.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Actually, Iris and her brother were meant to be one and the same. To be powerful and aggressive yet, calm and peaceful.

This was contradictory. So they made two, Colnel the aggressive, Iris the peaceful.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

I'm confused. If their are factories that create reploids, then who works the factories?

I suppose it's possible that reploids run the reploid creation factory, but it's a bit of a strange idea, don't you think?:conf:

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Heh...:devil:

Baby Reploid: Mommy, where do babies come from?

I think you can take it from there.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

So they're....programmed to reproduce? Like they have some sort of special function for that...?:eek:

Eh, too wierd for me.:lol:

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

No. I mean, if they are assembled on a line... you know what...forget it.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

FlareMan
DMN #007
Inactive
1176 posts

No no no people. Reploids don't grow up. Some are built to look like children, others built to look grown up. Remember the old man in MegaMan Zero-2? He wasn't always an old man, in fact, he got MODIFIED to look like an old man so he could be with the woman he loved. Reploids don't age. They're built that way.

And, as for who runs the factories, I think it's safe to assume that HUMANS do. Or did we all forget that humans are still around? :P

Back from another thousand-year hibernation.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

You just don't get the joke do you?

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

SolarWarrior
Superstar!
Inactive
553 posts

Anyway, I'm just worried, because:

A:X was built by Light

B:Zero was built by Wily

C:Cain reprogrammed both of them.

D:I heard that Cain had built Iris, and I'm worried he might have built Alia too.

I can't explain at the moment why this bugs me.

Shadowfire
The Third Commander
Inactive
653 posts

Cain never reprogrammed X.. nor Zero.. it was the Hunters in general, I believe, who 'reprogrammed' Zero. There was some company, or military organization that built Iris and Colonel. As for Alia.. I have no idea.. I'd say that, judging from her tendencies to announce things to you when you're in the middle of a jump, I'd say she has ties to hell.

I don't know if Kain built the Hunters, but, someone around here had an actual CAPCOM-certified history on Iris and Colonel.. would that person please stand up? XD

[Edited on 12-10-2004 by Shadowfire]

SolarWarrior
Superstar!
Inactive
553 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Shadowfire
Cain never reprogrammed X.. nor Zero.. it was the Hunters in general, I believe, who 'reprogrammed' Zero. There was some company, or military organization that built Iris and Colonel. As for Alia.. I have no idea.. I'd say that, judging from her announcement timing, she has ties to hell.

No offense, but that last sentence didn't make any sense. Also, where did you hear that Iris and Colonel were built by a company?? Also, didn't Cain build "The Hunters"?

[Edited on 12-10-2004 by SolarWarrior]

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

It was official information in some sourcebook or something. The Repliforce I believe.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6333 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Quote:
Originally posted by AimMan v2.5
I'm confused. If their are factories that create reploids, then who works the factories?

I suppose it's possible that reploids run the reploid creation factory, but it's a bit of a strange idea, don't you think?:conf:

The original factory lines were supervised by Dr. Cain himself, since he did the original reploid designs based on X. He took a backseat since then, and was forgotten somewhere in a dark room by Capcom.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

Oh, so humans are still alive in the X series. I guess I never researched enough into that.

Ah well.:P

SolarWarrior
Superstar!
Inactive
553 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Mega X.exe
It was official information in some sourcebook or something. The Repliforce I believe.

What are you referring to? Iris and Colonel being built in a factory? Also, is there a place I can see this so-called "Source Book"?

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

All it said was that they were supposed to be a perfect soldier but since the qualities were so conflicting they had to be two.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

SolarWarrior
Superstar!
Inactive
553 posts

Quote:
All it said was that they were supposed to be a perfect soldier but since the qualities were so conflicting they had to be two.

There a place I can read it???

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

I'm looking.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Glenn Magus Harvey
Lead character
Inactive
172 posts

Quote:
Actually, Iris and her brother were meant to be one and the same. To be powerful and aggressive yet, calm and peaceful.

This was contradictory. So they made two, Colnel the aggressive, Iris the peaceful.

Oh gawd.

[quote]Dr. Cossack[Dr. Cain] took a backseat since then, and was forgotten somewhere in a dark room by Capcom.[/quote]

Sadly, how true that is.

As for who created Iris and Alia, I'd recommend you look into the credits of the respective X games they first appeared in.

[Edited on 27-3-2005 by Glenn Magus Harvey]

It Just Bugs Me! - a place to discuss media, real life, and other topics.

~entropy
DoomSayer
Inactive
120 posts

Quote:
Oh, so humans are still alive in the X series. I guess I never researched enough into that.

I'm pretty sure that humans are alive in every series, even Zero series.
Wait, they're dead in Legends.

It's the end of the world...
Get used to it.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST. IT DOES NOT EXIST. IT IS A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION.

No, really.

I'm serious!

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature.

The results of my MMBN personality quiz VVV

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
4029 posts

Quote:

Where would they come from in the Zero Series if they weren't around 100 years earlier?

Where did Sigma come from? Where did all of the other reploids come from? Where do Baked Beans cans fome from? Where do cars come from? I doubt anything would have changed much.

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!
Inactive
1267 posts

I created Alia and Iris. For the right price, I can build you a set of them too. ;)

doc.mad
ultimate cookie eater
Inactive
129 posts

not to srow

I LIKE PIE
i like pie pie pie pie going down
down now right into my belly if you
love pie clap your hands ,calp,calp
if you like pie clap your hands ,calp
,clap apple cinmon pecon,apple cinmon
pecon,apple cinmon and apple cinmon apple cinmon and pecon,clap,clap

don't forget chun lee's legendary legs, Image thanks again for banner slash

Zero EXE
Infected Data
Inactive
944 posts

In X5, I think it was 75% (I think) of humans were wiped out by the ruins of Eurasia. 25% remain. Reploids were built to PROTECT humans!

Sigma was made by Dr. Cain, but

Spoiler (click to toggle)
Sigma caught the Maverick Virus when he fought Maverick Zero as the leader of the Maverick Hunters

This is perhaps the reason Zero isn't a Maverick. I beleive he suffered severe memory damage, and was reprogramed to help fight for humanity.

Zero Series Human Stuff

Spoiler (click to toggle)
Dr. Weil is a human, because he clearly states that Zero cannot understand the joys of taking over the world and making people suffer because he does not have a human mind

Humans live in Neo Arcadia, and Ciel is a Human.

Crap, I can't rant now, gotta go to class. I'll be back! You better believe it!

Image Do I look like I'm joking?
I didn't want to have to do this, but.....
Read Me!

Random Guy: Who are you? What planet are you from? Who is your leader?
Me: Dude, it's Toast...
Random Guy: Oh...Hello, Toast! Take me to your leader!

Quote of the Week... "Butter Toast! Hello Chicken!"

Quote of the Month... "D.A.R.E. Drugs Are Really Exciting"