Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
ProtoMan.E.X.E
Not Banned
Inactive
153 posts

Do you some times think you're crazy?

I crazy. :rofl:

1271 posts

Sometimes yes when im confused.

Mystic
Superstar!
602 posts

I talk to myself.

Wow... its been so long since ive been on here... 04.07.2010

Dragon Man
Minecraft helper
Serial Metroid Snuggler
480 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Valian
I talk to myself.
me too, and I'm just plain psychotic anyway:devil:

Warning: Boggarts in mirror are closer than they appear!

Smirnoff
Superstar!
Inactive
1069 posts

I sometimes see weird stuff, like i have a psy link to another world

Gutter Mouth
Plastic Grass
Inactive
653 posts

I'm not crazy. I just think everybody else is. >.O

BladeMan.EXE
Just A-Lurkin' Now
Inactive
1624 posts

Yeah, you can be a little crazy. Sometimes I yell mixed up phrases with English, Japanese, and Spanish. I also talk to myself (as long as I don't start answering myself like I'm another person, I'm not really crazy). Anyways, lately I've had a phrase that I say. It's also my current mood. "The only way to keep your sanity is to feign insanity". Besides, crazy people add color to our incredibly boring world.

The Future of the Net Sprite Comic

My deviantART

~Dwarven Vow #4~
Don't depend on others. Walk on your own two feet.
^ Apply the above to video game help unless you have no other choice.

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature."

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
4029 posts

I think I will get the agreement of most people in my form, that I can be more than a LITTLE crazy!

Smirnoff
Superstar!
Inactive
1069 posts

Quote:
Not to whom the bell tolls, it tolls for me.

Yes I am a little demented.

Dragon Man
Minecraft helper
Serial Metroid Snuggler
480 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by BladeMan.EXE
Yeah, you can be a little crazy. Sometimes I yell mixed up phrases with English, Japanese, and Spanish. I also talk to myself (as long as I don't start answering myself like I'm another person, I'm not really crazy). Anyways, lately I've had a phrase that I say. It's also my current mood. "The only way to keep your sanity is to feign insanity". Besides, crazy people add color to our incredibly boring world.
that's how I see it, you normal people (not on this thread of course) are BORING!!!... PS: hello Airman, long time no see.

Warning: Boggarts in mirror are closer than they appear!

SolarWarrior
Superstar!
Inactive
553 posts

Maybe So, it depends on what could make me crazy.

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc
Inactive
874 posts

OH YEAH!:devil:

98% of teens have made a "98% of teens" Signature. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the 2% that finds it stupid.

the_dreamer36
Revolutionary Musician
Inactive
313 posts

Well, if crazy means not being like everyone else, sign me up, I'm hoppin' on the crazy wagon, ooga booga booga booga booga.

[Edited on 6-11-2004 by the_dreamer36]

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

-Benjamin Franklin

shadowninja
Sir Hotbod Handsomeface
Inactive
229 posts

Yeah, I am. Both in the Psycic way and regular way. I can manpulate people quite easily. Sometimes people think I have an alter ego.

?

Ten Bucks to anyone who can break the code, PM me if you know

Snakeman.EXE
Artist
Inactive
391 posts

I hardly think anyone feels normal at all times. I've been labled a goofball and the worlds most depressing person by a number of people, so I guess it's mostly got to do with your mood. I talk to myself, most people do. And like with most people, they are not conversations. Still, some call that crazy, so you can decide that one for yourself.

If your talking of being insane, I could actually be labled Crazy in medical terms. My psyciatrist is able to ship me to the psykiatric department for a few days if I want to. It's just therapy to cool you off, but you still get it on your record. I have no intention of doing it though :lol:

The world is a flaw in a perfect nothing...

BladeMan.EXE
Just A-Lurkin' Now
Inactive
1624 posts

I know what you mean, SnakeMan. At school, I'm an antisocial intellectual who always pays attention to what's going on in class. At home, however, I'm bouncing off the walls and saying random things in multiple languages (as I already said). You'd only be able to tell that the "school me" and the "home me" are the same because my fundamental appearance doesn't change.

The Future of the Net Sprite Comic

My deviantART

~Dwarven Vow #4~
Don't depend on others. Walk on your own two feet.
^ Apply the above to video game help unless you have no other choice.

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature."

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Nah, I'm perfectly sane. And I think that's the scary part, nothing to fall back on.

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
4029 posts

Actually, I'm perfectly normal. It's just that everyone else in the world isn't.

Dark Forte EXE
Forte EXE
Inactive
64 posts

I sometimes go crazy when im excited or too happy:lol:;D