Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
SolarWarrior
Superstar!
Inactive
553 posts

Doc, I've only been here since like last year, and I must say that you are one of the nicest and most lenient admins I ever saw, and you are not a nazi one bit. I believe in the free world, and this is one of the few MM boards I feel like I belong. You don't have bullshit rules and policies, you're easy to reason with, and you don't blatantly harass and/or insult people. This place is one of the best MM forums I've been to I think. It has a fair set of rules, and it's not run by nazis and commies. Doc, I salute you. Here's to one of the best fucking admins I ever saw! ;)

Sage
News reporter
All Business.
1763 posts

And...what if we turn on you!?And we all go communists, and nazi's?!What then!?:O

[Edited on 11/19/04 by Sage Cryst]

Fight, Megaman! For everlasting peace! ~ :o

PUNK
Hunter
Inactive
342 posts

Thank you for sucking up to Doc, SolarWarrior. Now can we just get back to business? :P

;)

[Edited on 19/11/2004 by PUNK]

SolarWarrior
Superstar!
Inactive
553 posts

What the heck? Since when do people get flamed for making appreciation threads? Especially when it's for the owner of this place?

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

When it's a known troublemaker from other boards that just loves Doc because he's super-lenient.

You know you were a problem here before, and if Doc wasn't so lenient, you'd be gone. Same for a whole lot of us.

So yes, it's nice you like Doc and all. I do too, he's just a nice person and feels like part of the community instead of "scary admin you're supposed to suck up to".

But I have a feeling this topic is in direct relation to every other board you've been banned at. Every one of those other boards don't have nazi admins..well except MMN but that's another story. :lol: You're just set, in YOUR head, that if the admin doesn't let YOU get away with everything, that he or she is a nazi.

And again, you won't listen to me because you're a stubborn fool.

Zera
Zera
Inactive
913 posts

Of course, I'm not doing this to... forgot the word, never mind...

Well, Doc is a very nice Admin. He doesn't get crazy on us if we do something bad or somethin'(Kiryu for example, but I doubt many liked him anyway). He's not a jackass like MANY, MANY admins I know. But let's just say it: Canadians are nice (this is a complament (sp?)).

o hay

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6333 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Quote:
Originally posted by SolarWarrior
What the heck? Since when do people get flamed for making appreciation threads? Especially when it's for the owner of this place?

I think Sage was doing a joke... At least, that's how I saw it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Zera
(this is a complament (sp?)).

compliment, Zera. :P

I don't have anything to say here, really...

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Smirnoff
Superstar!
Inactive
1069 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Zera

Well, Doc is a very nice Admin. He doesn't get crazy on us if we do something bad or somethin'(Kiryu for example, but I doubt many liked him anyway). He's not a jackass like MANY, MANY admins I know. But let's just say it: Canadians are nice (this is a complament (sp?)).

Doc IS a really nice guy and I dont see how people could hate him

shadoreaper
Harvester of Light
Inactive
245 posts

umm, hate him. there was a member who did. i believe it was abc, abcde, and abcdefgh... wow, never seen a person go as crazy as him :(

beware my wrath
watch the sky
when you see stars falling
you'll know my power

Sage
News reporter
All Business.
1763 posts

Uh? You hate the doc, gee, thats,...uh..nice to know..o.o

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

479 posts

Yeah that was abcde or some guy with alot of letters

Sage
News reporter
All Business.
1763 posts

....Oh yeah, I had fun talking to him...:P

ProtoMan.E.X.E
Not Banned
Inactive
153 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by SuperMilkChan
Yeah that was abcde or some guy with alot of letters

To clearafie (or how ever you spell it) that persons name was abcdefghijklmnop his topics were crazy how could any one hate DC.

[Edited on 11/21/2004 by ProtoMan.E.X.E]

I crazy. :rofl:

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

There were more than one. They were just dumb trolls anyway.

Unfortunately, trolls seems to appear almost anywhere anyway. >< These people need a better hobby instead of trying to harrass users and annoy the hell out of mods and admins.

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:
* DrCossack hits Evan on the head with Zero's thong.
<Kia_Purity> wat <Kia_Purity> "Queen of Interordi" <Kia_Purity> who did that? XD (from april fools '06)
* DragonBlayde thwacks Mega_X with Kia's thongs <Kia_Purity> NOT MY THONGS

Nasuke
Lead character
149 posts

He might mean "abcdefghijklmnop" He hates the Doc,he calls the Doc a Fag for no reason. Alot of people here have assumed the Doctor is mean, when hes really not.

3Image

Smirnoff
Superstar!
Inactive
1069 posts

Yeah I saw abc's file it was horrid and he returned once didnt he?

BlueSilver
Rick
Inactive
835 posts

Yeah, Doc is great. He also tolerates my PMs that correct themselves, and end with a PM telling him not to bother reading all the other ones.:lol:

But yeah, I don't see anything wrong with a topic that thanks great management, it's just showing Doc. how much we appreciate him.

Some Admins are nuts. Doc is sane.

Way to go Doc!:D

Way to go Doc!:D

"I worship the Supreme Comrade Cossack!"

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

And of course, to tribute a certain Kilwala from Chrono Trigger...

Canadians're nice.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

:lol: Man, I love that Kilwala..

And yeah Wind, but he's been at alot of other boards..and he treads all over the rules, kissing up to the admins when he breaks them..trying to befriend the admins.

And as soon as the admin or a mod does something he doesn't like? He starts wanting to "boycott" the forums and starts going with the bullshit of "I thought you were my friend!" like friends are supposed to look the other way when someone's breaking rules.

He's just really annoying.

479 posts

Your a Great Admin DC.Your the best i ever known in a message board.

My mom can still beat your dad up!!

SolarWarrior
Superstar!
Inactive
553 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
:lol: Man, I love that Kilwala..

And yeah Wind, but he's been at alot of other boards..and he treads all over the rules, kissing up to the admins when he breaks them..trying to befriend the admins.

And as soon as the admin or a mod does something he doesn't like? He starts wanting to "boycott" the forums and starts going with the bullshit of "I thought you were my friend!" like friends are supposed to look the other way when someone's breaking rules.

He's just really annoying.

_message deleted_

Break: Watch your mouth, Solar. Go read the rules.

[Edited on 29-11-2004 by Breakman]