Interordi Menu
Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
2838 posts

Guys in either the Power Fighters or Power Battles (I forget which on) Beat the game with bass and wily will say something about an ultimate robot and you will see Zero's outline. If this has already been posted or you know this you don't have to care.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
4029 posts

Yes, most of us already know this.

Serpentarius
13th Zodiac Sign: Snake
Inactive
529 posts

Not meaning to sound rude here, but... well... duh.

If you've played much in the X series you'd have gathered that as well, not to mention the whole "spooky outline" thing that happened in Power Battles/Fighters. The main question is whether or not Wily used Zero to kill off everybody from the first series; in other words, the Cataclysm theory.

All shall bow to the mad l33t skillz of Tauman.EXE, found on the site above!

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

I think so, but I think that Wily "died" during the event, for whatever reason.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Shadowfire
The Third Commander
Inactive
653 posts

I have kind of a theory on that.. a crazy theory... Zero was copied off of X, correct? This would mean he'd have free will. However, Wily also implanted Zero with a program to make him powerful and bloodthirsty (the program mutated in Sigma to become the Maverick Virus.) Perhaps the constraints of the program interfered with Zero's free will, and sparked an imbalance that allowed Zero to kill his creator.. *shrug* just my thoughts.

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
4029 posts

That's not a crazy theory. It's as plausable as any other theory. I can't say whether it's right or wrong, but it doesn't matter.

I have no theory on the inbetween of the two series'. I am indifferent on the matter. Nothing has been said officially, so I won't speculate on theories.

Shaft
Halou2
Inactive
169 posts

Actualy if you've ever watched the show that took place in the x series you'd know that X and Zero wer fighting each other and you'd know they are brothers.BOO STAKEN YAA!!!!!Mwahahahaha!:muha:

Death!!!!!!!!!!Kiling!!!!!!!Mwahahahahahahaha! Image Image Image
100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000 that's a lot a digits but not nearly as many as on my paycheck. :D people click http://www.fragile-minds.com/crashnbass/200bonus/poster-dopefish_lives.gif [/url] Image

Die mewmew power!Die!!!!!!!!

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

No. Just no.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!
Inactive
-1484 post
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

Quote:
Originally posted by Shaft
Actualy if you've ever watched the show that took place in the x series you'd know that X and Zero wer fighting each other and you'd know they are brothers.BOO STAKEN YAA!!!!!Mwahahahaha!:muha:

How the heck are ZER0 and X brothers...it makes no sence, however I do remember ZER0 being a mavrick if that's what you'er talking about as far as the hole them fighting gose.

SnakemanX
Lil' metool
Inactive
8 posts

Okay first off, In no way are x and zero,and or protoman and rockman(except protoman and mega) are NOT related,and ZERO WAS BUILT BEFORE X,if you correctly followed power fighters and the X series would know also in X 4 Zero has a nightmare and the wily symbol appears on his crest on his forehead and well wily speaks to him

Sizzzling circutsssss damn thisssss lisssssp.....

Rioni Riishu
Superstar!
Inactive
729 posts

Zero was not created before X. He was activated before X, since Light wanted to seal X away for thirty years to test his sytems, and Wily, of course, had no interest in making sure that Zero was stable. As far as Zero being created by Wily... again... I'll say, "Duh."

-Ri

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Personally, I don't think Zero was based off of X. I think they were both built at about the same exact time.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Sage
News reporter
All Business.
1763 posts

I'll agree with that, else they would of had similiar designs, and not...Zero with hair, and boobs, and big fat legs, and X slim and thin.

Fight, Megaman! For everlasting peace! ~ :o

FlareMan
DMN #007
Inactive
1176 posts

I hate to tell ya this, dude. But, yeah... Zero being built by Dr. Wily is old news. You probably already know, though, since a lot of fellow inter-ordians have given you the somewhat rude, yet appropriate "Duh".

Here's how it breaks down, as far as I know.

Zero was created by Dr. Wily to destroy X in the future.

X was created by Dr. Light to be a hero in the future, should we ever need one.

Apparantly, SOMETHING happened and all the classic 'bots are gone by the time the X series rolls around. (Which I'm still mildly pissed about.)

Zero awakened in the X series as a maverick, who was hunted by sigma. This was when the "Maverick" virus was transferred, and Zero became a goodguy while Sigma went crazy-go-nuts.

Present time: X and Zero good buddy hunters. Sigma badguy.

[Edited on 8-7-2005 by FlareMan]

Back from another thousand-year hibernation.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
Inactive
4806 posts

"Something" happened to all the old bots you say? Well, it hasn't been proven but it's still a possibility that Megaman was upgraded to X. With the way Capcom's going anything is possible.

And Cutman is Zero. That's obvious. :lol:

Rioni Riishu
Superstar!
Inactive
729 posts

*Pokes HT.* Why, I never thought of that! It all makes sense to me now! :lol: *Bows.* Thank you, my master... XD This reminds me of in instance that involved Fefnir from MMZ standing on a mountain and proclaiming that Megatron was his son and Cutman was Megatron's brother from the future... and if that doesn't make sense... good.

-Ri

FlareMan
DMN #007
Inactive
1176 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
"Something" happened to all the old bots you say? Well, it hasn't been proven but it's still a possibility that Megaman was upgraded to X. With the way Capcom's going anything is possible.

If only... IF ONLY... (Has always wished that X would be an upgraded version of Classic MegaMan, yet proof abound of such a case not being so...)

Quote:

... I will kill you.

[Edited on 20-8-2005 by FlareMan]

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Quote:

Pssh. As if. We all know that Zero is actually the illegtimiate lovechild of Light and Wily--before the sex change of course--that was horribly maimed by clowns in a gangfight, then sent into the past to become the chosen one that brought balance to the Force.

Oooh. Wonder what's in this bowl of ice cream!

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Morphman
Niz-Da
2647 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Mega X.exe
Quote:

Pssh. As if. We all know that Zero is actually the illegtimiate lovechild of Light and Wily--before the sex change of course--that was horribly maimed by clowns in a gangfight, then sent into the past to become the chosen one that brought balance to the Force.

Oooh. Wonder what's in this bowl of ice cream!

Hey, don't tell Zero! If he finds out the X and Zero series would either go way up or way down!
And Zero and the Force? I guess you mean the Source... :rolleyes:, meh...
Why was Zero named Zero actually? He ain't really THAT kind of a zero! Well...

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Now all we need is for Capcom to phase in a scene of Light yelling: You were the Chosen One!" and cutting off Zero's limbs in a volcanic area, and we've got a full backstory.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Morphman
Niz-Da
2647 posts

Quote:
Now all we need is for Capcom to phase in a scene of Light yelling: You were the Chosen One!" and cutting off Zero's limbs in a volcanic area, and we've got a full backstory.

He'll have to start with Zero's hair, he'll totally freak out!

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

Quote:
Personally, I don't think Zero was based off of X. I think they were both built at about the same exact time.

Well, when Bass sacked Light's lab in the Seventh game, he stole X's blueprints.

But, wait a min. If Zero was built before X, that means that Light wouldn't have been able to finish X without the stolen blueprints. Which means he might have forgotten about building X altogether, and maybe upgraded Megaman instead? And could Zero's design be what the original design for X looked like?

...Ah! My brain is bleeding!

Morphman
Niz-Da
2647 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mettaur
Quote:

Well, when Bass sacked Light's lab in the Seventh game, he stole X's blueprints.

But, wait a min. If Zero was built before X, that means that Light wouldn't have been able to finish X without the stolen blueprints. Which means he might have forgotten about building X altogether, and maybe upgraded Megaman instead? And could Zero's design be what the original design for X looked like?

...Ah! My brain is bleeding!

Zero was a totally different bot. Proven.
Wily just stole the blueprints and parts, and changed some things.

NitsujEtoof
Lil' metool
Inactive
6 posts

...Not ALL the robot masters are gone...Hello?! MMX8, I fought CutMan...And have you not noticed that some of the robots look mysteriously like the past ones? BTW, Zero was created before X...I have replayed the games, and I now see it clear...Thnx to Flare actually...In a way, RockMan is X...

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr.Mettaur
Quote:

Mere speculation.

Try again with facts.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Protoman
Master Hunter
Inactive
147 posts

Took you all that long to figure it out?
Your all dumb.

"I think i'll shoot my way through, mix things up a bit." - MC

Rioni Riishu
Superstar!
Inactive
729 posts

Proto, you really should refrain from calling the other members "dumb" or otherwise insulting people. Everyone is just speculating on their own theories. There's no call to be rude.

-Ri

FlareMan
DMN #007
Inactive
1176 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Rioni Riishu
Proto, you really should refrain from calling the other members "dumb" or otherwise insulting people. Everyone is just speculating on their own theories. There's no call to be rude.

-Ri

Amen, if Proto can't keep his tongue still and we get another outburst like this, he's likely to get warned, and possibly banned.

polarbearice
Robot master
Inactive
56 posts

can some tell me the whole story?because i didnt get to play all the megaman X s olny ,X( a bit olny)X3(same)X4(complete with X olny)X5(complete but forgot)X6(complete with X olny but also forgot)X7(almost complete)X8(ALL DONE FOR THIS ONE)

i really want to know the whole story about zero and X and the sigma.pls some one tell me the whole story pretty pls.

Morphman
Niz-Da
2647 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by polarbearice
can some tell me the whole story?because i didnt get to play all the megaman X s olny ,X( a bit olny)X3(same)X4(complete with X olny)X5(complete but forgot)X6(complete with X olny but also forgot)X7(almost complete)X8(ALL DONE FOR THIS ONE)

i really want to know the whole story about zero and X and the sigma.pls some one tell me the whole story pretty pls.

If you have played those you should already know a lot on it. And I think they have already told that about 3 times in this topic.
Also, since I don't want you onliminated by Grammar Nazi Extremists, please learn the English Grammar. I won't blame you if you don't live in a country were people usually don't speak English, but 'olny' is spelled 'only', m'Kay?