Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc
Inactive
874 posts

Post what rank you are in most posts!
I'm 68th, coming up strong of some of the more substanial members, such as Serpentarius and Huff.exe

98% of teens have made a "98% of teens" Signature. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the 2% that finds it stupid.

Sakura
Aqua-cadet
Inactive
1027 posts

I'm confused...what are you talkiing about?

BladeMan.EXE
Just A-Lurkin' Now
Inactive
1624 posts

I'm 9th. And I'm pretty sure there was once a topic like this before.

The Future of the Net Sprite Comic

My deviantART

~Dwarven Vow #4~
Don't depend on others. Walk on your own two feet.
^ Apply the above to video game help unless you have no other choice.

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature."

God
Not A Feminist
837 posts

There is. Since your member rank might change, it is not sure if the topics would be merged. From the title, it is sure a mod will be in here.

He is talking about the number of posts you have in comaprison to everybody else. The top poster is ranked at #1, etc. To find this out, go into member list and look up your name.

It doesn't care.

EDIT| Hmm, it doesn't show there. It is also not in your profile. Since Magiman and BladeMan know their numbers, it is sure there is a way to find it. Maybe one of them will explain it to you/us. Of course, you could always arrange the member list by post count and start counting, but that would be very time-consuming and it doubts any non-n00bs here would do that, unless they were high up.

[Edited on 5/23/2005 by God]

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet
Inactive
1476 posts

Even after being inactive for a while, I'm still in the top 30 and in 29th position.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

I think I'm fourth.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

I'm #1. And am proud to say it too.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

BladeMan.EXE
Just A-Lurkin' Now
Inactive
1624 posts

There's a very simple way to find out your rank. It starts with a "c" and a word with the same spelling is also one of relatively high status.

In case you can't guess it:

Spoiler (click to toggle)
count

The Future of the Net Sprite Comic

My deviantART

~Dwarven Vow #4~
Don't depend on others. Walk on your own two feet.
^ Apply the above to video game help unless you have no other choice.

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature."

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc
Inactive
874 posts

Yeah. And there was a topic like this before. I started it back when my name was Mettaur34 999. I couldn't find it in the mishmash of old topics, so I made a new one.

To find your post count: Organize the member list by post count. There are 50 members to a page, so count your position in relation.
I'm about 63rd now.

[Edited on 24-5-2005 by MagimanV1.5]

98% of teens have made a "98% of teens" Signature. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the 2% that finds it stupid.

FLASH FORWARD
Superstar!
Inactive
280 posts

#131, and pround of it. seriously.

http://www.freewebs.com/keough2k/

the official Kaos Entertainment webpage. Go there to see stuff.

ELBURITO
I left.
Inactive
1584 posts

I used to be like 5 and now I'm 11 because I tottally left forever.

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc
Inactive
874 posts

You're really left forever.:lol:
Now I'm 61st!

Enix
[One and Only]
Inactive
500 posts
metool
Superstar!
Inactive
1861 posts

Im at 6th >>;;

Shadowfire
The Third Commander
Inactive
653 posts

#105, which is kind of pathetic considering how long I've been here.. X3

1271 posts

im 13 i dont post ast much as i used to. XP

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

Number 193. Yeehaw.

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc
Inactive
874 posts

You'd think someone like you who has such a commanding influence would have more posts. And its funny every time I come here to post, the post I post here punches me up another rank.
Now, 58th.

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

Heatman.EXE
The Red Comet
Inactive
1439 posts

17th. I was on for a whole lot at first, then took a long break, now I'm kinda in the middle. I read a whole bunch, but I don't post as much as I used to.

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman:
Saturdays: The day Protoman comes over. He doesn't do or need anything, but Roll insists Rock to sit down and talk to him. So commences the 12-hour awkward silence treatment until Protoman disappears when everybody's back is turned.

Hao
Fear Factory
Inactive
1268 posts

I'm around 8th or something. Maybe the 10th?

Either way, I don't really care. Why? I cheated my way to get this many posts. :( I spammed and created useless topics and participated in bad threads. :'(

LOL, oh well. XD

MagimanV1.5
4th Cousin to Doc
Inactive
874 posts

Yeh. Well, I'm 57th. Only 80 more before I get on the front page.

BlueSilver
Rick
Inactive
835 posts

ROAR!

I'm 38. Yay?

To be honest this feels like something that should be locked...or at least noted as stupid. :lol:

"I worship the Supreme Comrade Cossack!"

J_Hibiki
Red Abaranger
Inactive
403 posts

#130 Crap I need to start talking more :( I never realised I was so far down the list! Guess I'm more of an oekaki man...

87.4% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

MKDS code is:330772-112281

Bubbles bubbles bubbles

ELBURITO
I left.
Inactive
1584 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by NewWindRider~
I am number 8. I would probably be number three if I hadn't gone ghost on all of you. Lot of people think I left, no, I just lurk lol. Like UE only sexy.

'Rito left and was terribely missed.

on-topic: 11th

I demand respect! Doc should get me a throne...ah the royalty.