Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Protoman
Master Hunter
Inactive
147 posts

Ok, one more time.
Megaman was killed by Zero.
X was created because of that.

"I think i'll shoot my way through, mix things up a bit." - MC

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6333 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Quote:
Originally posted by Protoman
Ok, one more time.
Megaman was killed by Zero.
X was created because of that.

Got any proof on that? As far as I know, there was absolutely no confirmation that this happened. Web comics are not a good source of material for such discussions.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Protoman
Master Hunter
Inactive
147 posts

I don't really remember... It might have been from the cartoon series.

[Edited on 18-12-2005 by Protoman]

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Protoman
I don't really remember... It might have been from the cartoon series.

[Edited on 18-12-2005 by Protoman] [/quote]

The cartoon series only covered MM5.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

The cartoon series also isn't canonical in the LEAST.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

I thought that went without saying.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Well, just seems like "Protoman" here doesn't realize that.

Breakman
1st Class Purifier Unit
Inactive
1788 posts

As the sole fan (plus two people who live in some village west from Timbuktu) of the cartoon series (*laughs*), I gotta say. The cartoon does not support Protoman's theory. Through out the whole series, the only episode that talks about anything out of the original series is the "Mega X" episode. Even that it doesn't even mention Zero (oddly) or why X was created. B)

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Break is right take a look at this site here THey have just about all the old cartoon series episodes and NONE of them support Protoman's theory.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman
As the sole fan (plus two people who live in some village west from Timbuktu) of the cartoon series (*laughs*)

Well I like it too, it's a laugh riot. As long as it's not taken seriously (and it's kinda sad if people do since it's a cartoon anyway) it's very fun. I've got a Protoman figure from way back when.. I remember going to the stores and looking for a Snakeman over and over again. :lol:

Zera
Zera
Inactive
913 posts

Uhh... You guys are getting into this too deeply. Maybe there was a secret X prototype? Lol, yeah right.

Dudes, just go with the Cataclysm theory and stick with it. Don't ask any questions and the world will be fine... -.-

o hay

Breakman
1st Class Purifier Unit
Inactive
1788 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
Well I like it too, it's a laugh riot.

Watch out for the poachers. Just two days ago, this one guy wanted my brain, because he wanted to study one that found the series funny. ^^;

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Ahhhh! *buys a sword and shield* Now I realize I need protection. :o

And as for the "cataclysm theory"..it's just that, a theory. Nothing is proven, and I do believe it's actually entertaining discussing Megaman theories..but maybe that's just me.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Here's what really happened:

X was created, and Zero didn't try and kill him. Instead, they became the best of friends, getting themselves into all sorts of wacky situations. One of which blew up both Light and Wily's labs at the same time :cry:

Then they got drunk and dared each other to hop in the pods. Of course Auto didn't do shit the entire time. Ironically, he was the only Light bot to survive apart from X.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

:rofl:!

That's honestly one of the best theories -I've- ever heard.

Zera
Zera
Inactive
913 posts

^^^

I must say, that was a very intresting theory. Realistic too, it could have happened. Where's Auto though? I haven't played the X games in a long time, so I really forgot. That dude in X1 always reminded me of Auto, you know, the green dude....

WHO IS THE X2 GREEN GUY?!?!??!?! Lol, I love it when people get technical about the green guy. HE WAS SIMPLY A REPLOID RETURDS... god.

o hay

FlareMan
DMN #007
Inactive
1176 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Zera
Dudes, just go with the Cataclysm theory and stick with it. Don't ask any questions and the world will be fine... -.-

*Twitch*

*Foams at the mouth.*

RRRrrrRrrggrhrRrfRfffrRRfggh!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
And as for the "cataclysm theory"..it's just that, a theory. Nothing is proven.

*Calms down.*

... thank you... *twitch.*

[Edited on 25-1-2006 by FlareMan]

Back from another thousand-year hibernation.

ultimatelifeform
Robot master
Inactive
52 posts

These are all good points throughout the topic, but the final word about the X theory goes to Capcom. Either you are right or you are wrong. Again, the final say in the matter goes to Capcom.:muha:

Zera
Zera
Inactive
913 posts

Flareman, you should really take it easy. I said that as a joke, damn.

o hay

Heatman.EXE
The Red Comet
Inactive
1439 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by ultimatelifeform
These are all good points throughout the topic, but the final word about the X theory goes to Capcom. Either you are right or you are wrong. Again, the final say in the matter goes to Capcom.:muha:

Not that I endorse aggresive theorism, but in all fairness Capcom really never gives us much to work with plotwise. Hence, why you see so many of these popping up.

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman:
Saturdays: The day Protoman comes over. He doesn't do or need anything, but Roll insists Rock to sit down and talk to him. So commences the 12-hour awkward silence treatment until Protoman disappears when everybody's back is turned.

Hardman
Dragoon Paladin
Inactive
449 posts

There is a topic like this. It's 3000 years of what?
It's in the X forum

Yes, THAT Hardman. This is the new and improved one.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6333 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Quote:
Originally posted by Hardman
There is a topic like this. It's 3000 years of what?
It's in the X forum

Nice try, but you made your topic four months after this one. :P

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Zera
^^^

I must say, that was a very intresting theory. Realistic too, it could have happened. Where's Auto though? I haven't played the X games in a long time, so I really forgot. That dude in X1 always reminded me of Auto, you know, the green dude....

Of course, Auto got into the maffia, made loads of money with dealing in drugs, alcohol and weapons, and he 'died' when he drank poisonous motor oil send to him by the Russians. :o

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Nice theory, but that would have to take place after X3, since he liveth then.

But yeah, Auto as a powerful crime lord. Kinda cool to think about.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Hardman
Dragoon Paladin
Inactive
449 posts

D'Arvit! Darn! Doc, you're a bearer of bad news!

Yes, THAT Hardman. This is the new and improved one.

FlareMan
DMN #007
Inactive
1176 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Hardman
D'Arvit! Darn! Doc, you're a bearer of bad news!

Hey now, that's not HIS fault now, is it?

Tri-Edge
Bobo
589 posts

Ok, let me ask you this, if Light didnt make the 2 Megaman and MegamanX the same then what in the world happened to the original Megaman!?

In memory of .hack//Chat I say one last time: "Let's meet again sometime, in that place we love to go. The Root town of Mac Anu!"
.... .hack//kyat....we miss you dearly

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6333 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Quote:
Originally posted by BreezeRider~
Ok, let me ask you this, if Light didnt make the 2 Megaman and MegamanX the same then what in the world happened to the original Megaman!?

The same thing that happened to Roll, Auto, Eddie, Duo and all of the others: we don't know, because it was never explained...

FlareMan
DMN #007
Inactive
1176 posts

Welp, seeing as Jigoku pretty much nailed that Capcom's decided to go with X being a different person in the new MHX game, I'm giving the mods and admins leeway to lock this topic. The only kinds of posts I can see being made here are people repeating that.