Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

Kingdom Hearts 2 is suppose to come out in America in 2006, but last time they said 2005 and guess what it did not come out. This time they say it should be out 2006, but what I think is that there lying again I just have trouble beliving them. Its really hard to tell. They say that it should come out for Ps2 if the game is delayed again and comes out in 2007 then i bet it is coming out for the new system Ps3. But one thing is for certain its that it has new characters and some old like Sora, Donald, Goffy, Rikku, & Kire. But everybody should know that I hope you all do know that. This game is going to be great it well have packed with adventures and a lot of new worlds. Two of the world's that I know of so far is Pirates of the Carribean, & Mulan its really going to be great. In this game I think you have to find King Micky & Rikku. But thats pretty obveise after you beat the game. :D

Blazen
Vv
Inactive

Yeah I cant wait for it I beat the first one and it was great.They should put some FF worlds in there two rather then just disney though.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Kingdom Heats..that sounds interesting. And a slight bit kinky.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

I hear the Plot includes an evil Easy-Bake oven.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

Uh, we have a topic for this somewhere, *starts digging* but as a fan I gotta say KH FOREVER!

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

saiyanprince5
Wandering Returner
Inactive
528 posts

I am ready for new final fantasy allies, and happy b-day G-unit.

1271 posts

o yeah with the valor and wisdom forms!Hell ya!sorry -_-' but yes i am wating ive so far i downloaded a pretty lengthy
video and it is cool.

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

Don't forget Sir Auron. He'll be there, too.

MegaGirl & G-Zero
Lead character
Inactive
204 posts

Yet another game I want coming out as slow as possible...... I pre-ordered it already, but I bet I'm going to have to wait a long, long time before I actually get it.....

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by MegaGirl & G-Zero
Yet another game I want coming out as slow as possible...... I pre-ordered it already, but I bet I'm going to have to wait a long, long time before I actually get it.....

You want it coming out as slow as possible? o_0 Doesn't that actually make you say you do not really want and like it?
Well, I want it, Disney + FF... I like the FF part, the Disney part is kinda... 'Goofy' to me... XP

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Ugh...not puns. Anything but puns! >_<

Don't make me 'pun'ish you, Morph.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Mega X.exe
Ugh...not puns. Anything but puns! >_<

Don't make me 'pun'ish you, Morph.

Meh... sorry, Mega X. Anyway, KH2 sounds nice to me, but I still think the good ol' RM games ROCK more!!! ^_ ^

[Edited on 18-9-2005 by Morphman]

Proto
Random Ultra User
Inactive
189 posts

Amazon says the release date of this up coming money maker is December 15, 2005.
Edit: Yes I just checked.

[Edited on 19-9-2005 by Proto]

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Proto
Amazon says the release date of this up coming money maker is December 15, 2005.

[Edited on 19-9-2005 by Proto] [/quote]
Yay! *puts on Christmas list, I heard rumors about a PSP KH too.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

Sakura
Aqua-cadet
Inactive
1027 posts

Yes, I too remember a topic about KH 2. I still haven't beat the first one. (I'm such a dork, I can't beat Malicifent in her dragon form >.<). Oh well they better have Halloween Town on the second game too. I love Nightmare Before Christmas! ^_^

[quote]Originally posted by Black Dranzer.exe

Yay! *puts on Christmas list, I heard rumors about a PSP KH too. [/quote]

Whoosha! Now I too can put it on my Christmas list. ^__^

- Don't own PSP though. I hate it how all the new games are coming out for PSP and DS. That stinks. >__< Cost too much fricken money.

EDIT: Once, just once, I wish I could post without having to edit... must... use... 'preview'... button... >.<

[Edited on 19-9-2005 by Kagome_Sakura]

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

[quote]Originally posted by Kagome_Sakura
Yes, I too remember a topic about KH 2. I still haven't beat the first one. (I'm such a dork, I can't beat Malicifent in her dragon form >.<). Oh well they better have Halloween Town on the second game too. I love Nightmare Before Christmas! ^_^

- Don't own PSP though. I hate it how all the new games are coming out for PSP and DS. That stinks. >__< Cost too much fricken money.

EDIT: Once, just once, I wish I could post without having to edit... must... use... 'preview'... button... >.<

[Edited on 19-9-2005 by Kagome_Sakura] [/quote]

Nice to see you back on Kagome_Sakura, well anyway i really dought the are making a game for the psp but I do know one thing that? Schracth that i forgot sorry but whats cool is Halo 3 is coming out soon and Halo 4 in 2006 really soon in 2006 but that's a different story Kingdom heats is a lot better this time it says that the graphics on this game is so good, & i mean really good that it looks toattly real, cool HUH.

P.S.

Kagome_ Sakura, not beating the fist game dosn't make you a dork, tip on betting Maleficint use tinker bell a lot and keep slicing.

MegaGirl & G-Zero
Lead character
Inactive
204 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Morphman
Quote:

You want it coming out as slow as possible? o_0 Doesn't that actually make you say you do not really want and like it?
Well, I want it, Disney + FF... I like the FF part, the Disney part is kinda... 'Goofy' to me... XP

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!:eek: I WANT IT, AND NOW!!!!!!!!

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!:eek: I WANT IT, AND NOW!!!!!!!!

YEAH WHO DOESN"T?!?!?!
And no, K-G that doesn't make you a dork, not beating the game on the first try... Some games I haven't beaten yet on my 4th!!! :eek: :cry:

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

[quote]Originally posted by G-unit

Nice to see you back on Kagome_Sakura, well anyway i really dought the are making a game for the psp but I do know one thing that? Schracth that i forgot sorry but whats cool is Halo 3 is coming out soon and Halo 4 in 2006 really soon in 2006 but that's a different story Kingdom heats is a lot better this time it says that the graphics on this game is so good, & i mean really good that it looks toattly real, cool HUH.

P.S.

Kagome_ Sakura, not beating the fist game dosn't make you a dork, tip on betting Maleficint use tinker bell a lot and keep slicing. [/quote]
Umm we know nothing about Halo 3 except Rumors so we don't know if it's gonna come or not.

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

[quote]Originally posted by G-unit

P.S.

Kagome_ Sakura, not beating the fist game dosn't make you a dork, tip on betting Maleficint use tinker bell a lot and keep slicing. [/quote]
Umm we know nothing about Halo 3 except Rumors so we don't know if it's gonna come or not. [/quote]

NO, I am pretty sure that Halo 3 and 4 are coming out they are not rumers trust me also they are also talking about making Super Smash Bros. Melee 2 but they don't know if they want to its in the decision process right know.:D

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

Well, G-unit, I think you made this topic for just KINGDOM HEARTS, not all new games you'd like. Just tellin' yah... ;D

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Of course Halo 3 and 4 are going to be made. It's the only thing Microsoft has, they're not going to let it go until it stops making a profit.

polarbearice
Robot master
Inactive
56 posts

i dont really know but i thnk it is out, at some other places and it should be in japan words:cry:.so even if it come out im not going to buy it yet. im going to wait for an engish ver.cant wait, heard it very fun.

[Edited on 24-9-2005 by polarbearice]

[Edited on 24-9-2005 by polarbearice]

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
Of course Halo 3 and 4 are going to be made. It's the only thing Microsoft has, they're not going to let it go until it stops making a profit.

Personally, I can't wait for Halo97624371.003

I hear it's got great new features. Like realistic weather patterns, footprints, and random maulings by Squirrels.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Mega X.exe
Personally, I can't wait for Halo97624371.003

I hear it's got great new features. Like realistic weather patterns, footprints, and random maulings by Squirrels.

NOOOO! Master Chief is allergic to squirrels. :( That's the worst threat ever.

I heard that when they upgrade to .004 version (the upgrade patch costs about 110 US) they'll add SEAWEED. Man, I can't wait.

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

Quote:
Well, G-unit, I think you made this topic for just KINGDOM HEARTS, not all new games you'd like. Just tellin' yah... ;D

Sorry for getting of the subject, but i stell need to find more info. on Kingdom Heats because it is hard to find info. but so far all the data is true in the first one i wrote but as soon i find something i will post it so stay tuned & sorry for the topic mix just that I should just tell ya'll about it.:cool:

1271 posts

i checked gamestop and you can preorder it im saving up for it and it was 50$ btw

FlareMan
DMN #007
Inactive
1176 posts

Eh, It's not SO bad if the release date gets bumped up another month or two (or twelve...). Think about it this way. Originally, the makers of Metroid Prime intended to put a REALLY AWESOME 3-D version of Brinstar's very own *Drumroll*... KRAID! YES! They actually wanted to put Kraid in the game, but because of the limited time, doing so would mean bumping up the release date. So they didn't.

So, yeah. If they bumped up the release date for Kingdom Hearts, you just KNOW it's gonna be an awesome game...

Back from another thousand-year hibernation.

G-unit
Lead character
Inactive
151 posts

Todays info is here and order up. The game continues Sora's adventure where he tries to find the King and Riku with the help of Donald, Goofy and a large cast of Disney characters including Jack Skellington, Aladdin, Beast and more. Developed by Square Enix, Kingdom Hearts II 2006. I bet that Kagome_Sakura is going to be wery happy when she here's that in Kingdom hearts 2 Jack Skeletion is back and better than ever.
:rolleyes:

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler
Inactive
2838 posts

I have true news first off FFX's (10) Auron will become a party member as will Jack sparrow and Mulan. That's all I can remeber :P

[Edited on 30-9-2005 by Black Dranzer.exe]