Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Zera
Zera
Inactive
913 posts

hey everybody! i just started this topic to see how tall everybody is and because i hear some poeple that are 12 are only 4'3"! i am not sure...... thats pretty small compared to me. so anyways, are tall are you? i'm only 9 years old and i'm 4'5", i am not lieing. i would never lie for how tall i am. and like i said, don't lie about how tall you are in this topic. i might be 4'5" and somebody younger than me might be taller. i don't care. whats wrong about it anyways? it doesn't mean that i will always be shorter. i could play basketball and get even taller. so please, don't lie. i really want to know how tall people are and see if i am tall for me age. have fun!

o hay

S.T.Z.
Hello Zombie
Inactive
995 posts

Size of averidge full grown man.
6 something.

Why Youngin's are to durn short.

Spoiler (click to toggle)
NOT ENOUGH CALCIUM!!!

#mmpc lurker
I request that Doc bans every single last member of this board, then does a merry little dance in his underwear. Just for the hell of it. Don't copy and paste this into your signiture.
note; I don't post much anymore.

Inactive
162 posts

Hi, I'm 14. I just went to the doctor and he said I was 5'9''.

Vanquish Evil in an Instant

Phatman Dover
[REDACTED]
Inactive
737 posts

[font=comic sans ms]5' 11"....and I'm starting Sophomore year. In what? Like I'd say....don't want you guestimating my age, now would I? ;D

Anywho, yeah, drink more milk, it's really good and good for you. If you don't, your bones will never properly develop and you will have easily shattering bones, like that man in the moovie [/i]Unbreakable[/i].

"They call me Mr. Glass...."[/font]

Reality swirled in a wholly blue manner, revealing absolutely nothing of merit. Things flashed madly in and out of existence like some entirely other sort of phenomena. On a whim, Kurt Vonnegut imploded, taking a sizeable hunk of Massachusetts with him. However, seeing as Massachusetts wasn't entirely sure it existed, the chunk wasn't all that big.

MaceMan
Knight
Inactive
1044 posts

I'm 5 something. It's been awhile since I last measured.

metool
Superstar!
Inactive
1861 posts

I'm about 5'4 or somewhere round there.

rinoman
Maestro
Inactive
802 posts

I think i might be 5' 8". I haven't measured myself in years.

- Rinoman

KamikazeChicken
Probably
Inactive
116 posts

*Whispers* Phatman... your birthday's still in your profile.

I don't know. I'm pretty sure it was like 6'2" last time. I also think I'm too old to be posting on this judging by the first post.

Kamikaze Chicken - Not the name of a rejected Maverick, but sometimes mistaken for one.

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Yes, basketball makes you taller. Proven fact. [sarcasm] :lol:

I'm like..6 feet even I think. Maybe 6'1", I dunno... o.o My dad's 6'2" and the sibling's almost 6'3". My mom's like, 5'7"..heh.

SuperGoku4
Don't worry, I'm not dead!
Inactive
394 posts

I'm 5'1 or 5'2. I'm almost as tall as my mom.

Mana.EXE
Chaotic Child
Inactive
287 posts

Lots of tall people wandering around here. I'm going into my senior year in high school and I'm pretty sure I've stopped growing at 5'6". I haven't gotten any taller since freshmen year. >.>

Image Image Image

ultramegaman
Dr.Cossack wannabe
Inactive
508 posts

im 4'2 im a shorty

join my site http://ultramegaman.proboards21.com/index.cgi

JOIN THIS BOARD TOO!!

http://cyberaxess.proboards24.com/index.cgi please please please join this board too!

Packard
Was ist das?
Inactive
417 posts

[font=Tahoma] 146cm here, and full grown. You might need an electron microscope to see me. [/font]:(

The capitalism of my thoughts................... Nostalgia, anyone!? Ah, never mind.......You're better off not knowing.

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
Inactive
4029 posts

I'm 4'8"

Bryan
Diru Fan
Inactive
1091 posts

4 '8

I play Counter-Strike and 2D fighters.

Kia_Purity
Solid Kia
1184 posts

5'8"

*shrugs* nothing biggie.

--Mod of Ioekaki--

Best quotes from IRC:
* DrCossack hits Evan on the head with Zero's thong.
<Kia_Purity> wat <Kia_Purity> "Queen of Interordi" <Kia_Purity> who did that? XD (from april fools '06)
* DragonBlayde thwacks Mega_X with Kia's thongs <Kia_Purity> NOT MY THONGS

Arkane
Archangel
Inactive
1166 posts

I'm 15 and I'm about to turn 16 in a couple of weeks. And I am 6'3. Yes, I am a big boy. It's a problem. :cry:

Hydroman
Lil' metool
Inactive
5 posts

Im 12 and im 5'6

Foxman.Exe
foxmorph navi
Inactive
75 posts

short... like, real short like 5'3 at age 15 short

In California, it is illegal for a car with no one in it to exceed 60 mph.
In Iowa, as well as some U.S. cities, it is illegal to transport ice cream cones in one's back pocket

-- for more, go to www.dumblaws.com --

"99% of all members like this site, Admin and Mods. If you're one of those 99%...
put this message in your signature."

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature.

"I worship the Supreme Comrade Cossack."

[email=foodforthought1@verizon.net]just because Verizon is not listed in profile[/email]

Banned
1140 posts

5 ft 9'. I'm only in 7th grade. Tall, huh?

Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..

Zera
Zera
Inactive
913 posts

Wow this topic really came back from the dead. I've really grown, haven't I? From my noob days anyways...

Right now, I am like 12 and 5 feet tall? I didn't grow much in 3 years... But I think thats average for my age anyways.

o hay

PsychoGiga
Village Idiot
Inactive
534 posts

I'm 5'8" at 15 years of age.

"A closed mouth gathers no foot" -This is a fact of life, and I don't know who said it.

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature.

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

I think I'm 5,3 or something, I could be off by a couple though

[Edited on 9-2-2006 by Ribitta]

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

I'm 14 years old, and I'm 5'11... I might be 6-feet by now, but I haven't checked in a few months.

Morphman
Niz-Da
2646 posts

6'1 I gues. Last time I checked it was around 6'0 with shoes on and that was half a year ago, just after my 15th B-day.

All hail the Supreme Comrade Cossack!

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet
Inactive
1476 posts

I'm about 6'02/03...not too sure though.

Lifa
Non-Playable Character
Inactive
203 posts

5'3" and 15 years old. And seems like I won't grow any taller anymore, so... Eh.. o.o'

Smirnoff
Superstar!
Inactive
1069 posts

I'm 5'7 and 13 years old.

Tech_Brainstorm
Mutant Sandwich
Inactive
54 posts

I am 5'7 and 250lb. That's what you get for sitting on your butt and studying your whole life.:lol:

Trying to tap into my psychic abilities right now.
Have a nice day!
Tech Brainstorm

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
Inactive
4029 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Samsara
I'm 4'8"
That was two years ago. I am now 15 and about 5'6".