Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
Inactive
4029 posts

I don't know. You never seemed to SPAM or anything. Least not to my knowledge.

Shay_ren, stop being such a................ (indistuinguishable muttering trailing off)

eternal dragon
emboy of eternity
Inactive
159 posts

my name is jhonathan steward
nand I ,errr
hello?.......

Sorry for been ausent all this time,but,dude darkeness its some serius bussiness....
just kidding just a long vacation and a really long
'duh.....I must do something but I can tell what it is'

BladeMan.EXE
Just A-Lurkin' Now
Inactive
1624 posts

Welcome, eternal dragon.

And I read your current mood. I know how feel. Every time I post on a topic, it seems like everyone else stops posting there.

Do you people hate me or something?! Go on! Tell me already! I can take the truth!

The Future of the Net Sprite Comic

My deviantART

~Dwarven Vow #4~
Don't depend on others. Walk on your own two feet.
^ Apply the above to video game help unless you have no other choice.

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature."

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

I don't hate you, Blademan. Maybe you're just a thread killer, and that can be good sometimes. ;)

BassGospel
Shirt Ninja
Inactive
561 posts

That seems to happen to am a lot too. Meh, whatever!

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
Inactive
4029 posts

Sometimes to me.

Maybe you post something that is hard to reply to. Or maybe it's because people find you hard to read, eternal dragon. It normally takes a couple of reads, but it's not that bad. Trust me, I've seen a lot worse.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

I can't count how many times that's happened to me. It's both a sense of pride and a sense of shame.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Smirnoff
Superstar!
Inactive
1069 posts

Hey, you should look at me! I'm the king of ending topics, there are like 9 topics that I replied last on.

Zane Truesdale
Yu Grim Ravenface
180 posts

Just to get back on topic
Name:
DOB: Dec. 13 1989
School:Westerly Highschool
Current Location:Westerly RI USA

[Edited on 15-3-2005 by Shadow.exe]

Nightmares are dreams that need re-coding.

Enix
[One and Only]
Inactive
500 posts

Heh, you have probably been here longer than me, but still...

Welcome to Interordi.com, where all your dreams come true! (Ok, not really, but hey, I can dream.) ^^;

kididle127
Lil' metool
Inactive
6 posts

name: Peter
Interests:video games, manga comics, math, architecture

Enix
[One and Only]
Inactive
500 posts

Welcome to Interordi, kididle127. Read the rules and make sure that you post with vigor, for your life depends on it.(j/k) XD

Sapphire.fire
RP Guru
Inactive
122 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Arkane
Well , my name is Adam ,but just call me by my user name. And I'm 15 :) . I've liked Megaman since the year it first came out on the NES. (And I was born the same year as Megaman) and I was born on July 24, 1987. By the way, does anyone know the month Megaman first came out? I'm guessing in December. Thanks guys! I'm real happy being a part of this message board. See ya!

if u were born on 1987, ud be 18 or 17. cause my borhter was born 1986. and hes turning 19 in september. hes 18. lol....

Im Back!!!

Enix
[One and Only]
Inactive
500 posts

Umm, Sapphire? That post was made over 3 years ago.

Quote:
posted on 13-10-2002 at 08:56 AM

By now, I am sure that Arkane is 17-18 years old. :lol:

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

Welcome to the board kididle127:Dand if need help with a Mega-Man game PM me and I'll do my best:)

Banned
10 posts

Hi. For those of you who don't know me, my old name used to be Kei. And, once again, unsurprisingly I might add, I've taken on a new one, which will most likely get shot down nearing the end of the day. In any case, my name is Gabriel Finch, I'm a resident of Conway High School, and I'm the local philosopher of Conway High, as well as an ex-philosopher of Interordi. I'm 16 years old, I like to write, and Megaman is, was, and forever will be my favorite game in the world . . . DMC comes up slightly, but not quite at the top.

But that's just me.

Just Sound Advice
Till next time
Gabriel
--------------------------
Want more of my rambuctious ravings? More of me

BladeMan.EXE
Just A-Lurkin' Now
Inactive
1624 posts

Welcome back, Kei. I look forward to your philosophical opinions in whatever topics which require such input you post on.

The Future of the Net Sprite Comic

My deviantART

~Dwarven Vow #4~
Don't depend on others. Walk on your own two feet.
^ Apply the above to video game help unless you have no other choice.

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature."

Scooby Dooby
Better Than You
Inactive
48 posts

Hello and how are you all! My name's Freddy and I live in Alaska. I love to order people and especially, make MBN comics!
The thing is, I DRAW THEM!:D:P I draw them in chibi style (short peoples). I do actually make comics on the computer also. And I, am also, a video game maker:D:). Well! Wanna know more about me? Forget it I said enough.

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

Let me be the first to publicly welcome you to the message board scooby dooby:D...Welcome!:D

Banned
7 posts

Hi my name is King Ryan The Lion, I love hambergers...are you a hamberger?:miam: I also like playing VGs, such as Soul Callibur2, and MMX8 and other MM VGs:cool:

Hack Obsessed
Kite Lover
Inactive

I bet moy friend could beat you in Soul Calibur111!! He's really good with taht guy...what his name was....the hmmm

Hi! My name is, well, I dokn't want my name to be Hack Obseessed. Even though I am obsessed, I don't want that as a name, but the names I do want are taken...who has 'Kite'? Or 'Aura'? Aww, I want those names. I'm 15, and I like anime. Can someone help me find a avatar?

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

Hmm...try this site: http://www.kingdom-hearts2.com/zerov/animated.html :cool: let me know what you think.

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

*Looks at post count* Eep! 911 posts.
*Changes posts to 912*

Much better. ^_^

ShadowOfAWolf
Robot master
Inactive
56 posts

howdy there all. my names Josh, and well idk what to say. to tell the truth i really just want to see if my sig is working, which is why i'm posting ^^ and of course it's not working. i hate BB code. thats it, just click on the stupid link :madgo:
http://alphaclimatise.customer.netspace.net.au/sigs/shadow-sig.png

[Edited on 9-5-2005 by ShadowOfAWolf]

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

[quote]Originally posted by ShadowOfAWolf
howdy there all. my names Josh, and well idk what to say. to tell the truth i really just want to see if my sig is working, which is why i'm posting ^^ and of course it's not working. i hate BB code. thats it, just click on the stupid link :madgo:
http://alphaclimatise.customer.netspace.net.au/sigs/shadow-sig.png

[Edited on 9-5-2005 by ShadowOfAWolf] [/quote]

Wow, very informitive post as far as telling us who you are:rolleyes: On the other hand, that's a realy kool pic:) and WELCOME to the board, ShadowOfAWolf:D

p.s Kool name:cool: If you need any help with something PM me and I'll do what I can:)

Mega alexman
yugioh champion
Inactive
93 posts

my name is alex
age is 15
like lots of cartoons and like watchin movies and tv

Foxman.Exe
foxmorph navi
Inactive
75 posts

I'll go next... I guess...

Name- Andrew
Age- 15 (as of March 31st, 2005)
Interests- video games, eating, video games, foxes, stupid laws,and despising/complaining about school (yes, I know I said video games 3x)
The eating thing is in my mood & my sig is about the law thing.

In California, it is illegal for a car with no one in it to exceed 60 mph.
In Iowa, as well as some U.S. cities, it is illegal to transport ice cream cones in one's back pocket

-- for more, go to www.dumblaws.com --

"99% of all members like this site, Admin and Mods. If you're one of those 99%...
put this message in your signature."

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature.

"I worship the Supreme Comrade Cossack."

[email=foodforthought1@verizon.net]just because Verizon is not listed in profile[/email]

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

Well vrking, I'd just like to welcome you to the Interordi Message Board:) Welcome:D

If you need any help with a VG or something on this board I'd be delighted to asist you in any way I can:)

ShadowOfAWolf
Robot master
Inactive
56 posts

heh, sry bout that, :rolleyes: it was late at night and i was frusturated, but my names Josh, i'm 15, megaman is awesome, at least from what i've played. i like to draw although i suck at drawing on the computer. damn mouse. and i despretely need a tablet. other than that, just ask if ya wanna know something else.

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

well im new so please have some pity for my mistakes:cry:,theyl only happen once;D but i love megaman and im not a teen yet but will be soon my interestsare:rolleyes:reading not doing school and video games