Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
metool
Superstar!
Inactive
1861 posts

Click here
To play.
Post which character you are after you're done!
I got Shadowman.
Aslo, go to entertainment and look at the rest of the stuff its really funny!
Like this one
http://www.planet-megaman.com/ent/skulltea.php
EDIT
Whoops, forgot to post my stuff.
You're never visible piece by piece! The hard working type who loves lonliness.
Like a ninja, Shadow Man clears all his duties. However, while you don't have a genius disposition, you're the type who continues to put effort toward your talents, and also love to read. Because of your calm character there is much left undone, but you will take care of it at your own pace. You continue to gain friends, and probably will know people world wide!

Lucky Item: Sunglasses
Strong Point: Intelligent | Weak Point: Isolated Nature Study : 2.5 Love : 2.0
Money: 2.5 Health: 2.0

[Edited on 20-8-2004 by metool]

[Edited on 23-8-2004 by metool]

Necro
Hail to the King, baby!
Inactive
1267 posts

Bass. =o

Selfish, but your abilities are top notch! The charismatic type that draws capability!
Through being selfish, the slightly coercive Bass. The independent presiding type who conducts with power and talent. Your belief is solving trouble immediately, and when trouble comes you push through with powerful skill. As well, with a chief disposition, you take good care of a partner you must rely on. Still, you are the type who makes enemies easily. When you get overly self-confident you may end up in a painful experience...

Lucky Item: Portable Game System
Strong Point: Will Power | Weak Point: Self-Centered

Don't know how much that matches me but oh well.

Breakman
1st Class Purifier Unit
Inactive
1788 posts

Shadow Man

You're never visible piece by piece! The hard working type who loves lonliness.
Like a ninja, Shadow Man clears all his duties. However, while you don't have a genius disposition, you're the type who continues to put effort toward your talents, and also love to read. Because of your calm character there is much left undone, but you will take care of it at your own pace. You continue to gain friends, and probably will know people world wide!

Lucky Item: Sunglasses
Strong Point: Intelligent | Weak Point: Isolated Nature

I don't agree with "gain friends" and "intelligent" parts but I do like being alone. Hmmm... best not to think too much in this. ;

Anyways, anyone who thinks Blues acts like a playboy, must be wrong... ;^^

[Edited on 20-8-2004 by Breakman]

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Pharaoh Man

Percieves mentality with a sharp sensitivity! The artist type who's just a little peculiar.

Whose mysterious conduct brings together the flow of the Egyptian royal family, Pharaoh Man is the eccentric who surprises everyone. People are drawn to the strange atmosphere around you. As well, being talented artistically, you often endeavor in creative activities. However be careful, because due to your sensitive nature, it's easy for you to quarrel over trivial matters!
Lucky Item: Coffee Tin
Strong Point: Mysterious | Weak Point: Sentimental
Study : 2.5 Love : 2.0
Money: 3.0 Health: 1.5

How is that NOT me? But a coffee tin? Why do I have a coffee tin? :lol: Pharaoh Man was pretty cool in Transmission..

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Somehow I always end up as the protagonist.

Everything you perservere makes you stronger! The leader type everyone looks up to!
Mega Man, who fights evil for justice and for everyone. You're a hard working person who is accustomed to doing things with the utmost effort. Rockman always aquires the skills of his rivals, you also study and play sports to power up! However, when things get too serious, you have many friends who support you!

Lucky Item: Sneakers
Strong Point: Studious Person | Weak Point: Too Serious Study : 3.0 Love : 2.0
Money: 2.5 Health: 2.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

J_Hibiki
Red Abaranger
Inactive
403 posts

Another bass

Selfish, but your abilities are top notch! The charismatic type that draws capability!
Through being selfish, the slightly coercive Bass. The independent presiding type who conducts with power and talent. Your belief is solving trouble immediately, and when trouble comes you push through with powerful skill. As well, with a chief disposition, you take good care of a partner you must rely on. Still, you are the type who makes enemies easily. When you get overly self-confident you may end up in a painful experience...

Strong Point: Will Power | Weak Point: Self-Centered

...I'm not self-centered

87.4% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

MKDS code is:330772-112281

Bubbles bubbles bubbles

Slipknotflunkie
Rok H.S Flunkie
Inactive
140 posts

Sweet Im the First WoodMan.....DONT LAUGH AT ME.....If you read the WoodMan thing its SOO me...Im Indecisive and uber nice hidden under a thick evil exterior.Plus I don't study as I don't need to plus Im not rich but I do bring home SOME bacon and I NEVER EVER EVER get Sick

Everyone's a friend! The ever gentle popular person type.
With a charmful expression, Wood Man is kind to everyone. Being meek, you favor a carefree character and are a favorite to everyone. This doesn't just apply to humans, even animals enjoy your company. However, your indecisive character is troublesome, and puts you at a disadvantage... If you focus on courage and decisiveness, your ability in studying and work will increase substantially!

Lucky Item: Umbrella/Rain Wear
Strong Point: Kindliness | Weak Point: Indecisive Study : 1.0 Love : 2.0
Money: 2.0 Health: 3.0

PS: DONT LAUGH, lol go ahead if you must but think of my kindliness and my LEAF SHIELD ATTACK OMB IM COMIN TO GET CHU.....lol sorry

*swears alligience to clean undies*Corrupted Mr.Prog in MMBN1 " All your Base are Belong to us".......God I Love Cameos
Why I have that particular Avatar:" Hey Man Dont Roll around in that Kerosine" me~"Ill do what I wanna do!" My smoker friend~"Got a Light?" me again~"Oh Sure *lights a Match* OHHH GOD IM ON WATER......ER.....FIRE!!"
Rok High School "Because We'll teach those kids no one else wants to"

FlareMan
DMN #007
Inactive
1176 posts

Feh... according to the chart, I'm ProtoMan... but my personality's more of a WoodMan/PharaohMan combo.

WoodMan for the peaceful Kind-to-everyone part, and PharaohMan for the creative and quarrelsome part.

So, my lucky item is...

... An umbrella-mounted coffee-tin?

Back from another thousand-year hibernation.

Tomahawk
Maverick
Inactive
143 posts

Well, I got Guts Man, but I am not a dunce. I am strong but not brainless as he is in the Television Series from 1995. If I had to choose who I was I would be more like Pharaoh Man.

Percieves mentality with a sharp sensitivity! The artist type who's just a little peculiar.
Whose mysterious conduct brings together the flow of the Egyptian royal family, Pharaoh Man is the eccentric who surprises everyone. People are drawn to the strange atmosphere around you. As well, being talented artistically, you often endeavor in creative activities. However be careful, because due to your sensitive nature, it's easy for you to quarrel over trivial matters!

Strong Point: Mysterious | Weak Point: Sentimental Study : 2.5 Love : 2.0

"The Spirits of War are Within Me"

Built to resemble the Native Americans of centuries ago, Tomahawk Man follows up his basic programming to be knowledgeable and wise about their beliefs as well. His original function was akin to a ranger of the plains but the destruction of the land made him bitter about the lack of respect given by outsiders. His weapon of choice is his silver tomahawk, an axe head grafted onto the end of his right arm. He can use it to fire axe blades of energy at his opponents, and can also pull shrapnel feathers from his headdress to throw like daggers. Tomahawk Man's priorities sometimes get mixed up -- he'll fire a warning shot at someone chopping down a tree before an attacking enemy. His dislike of those that would destroy nature can extend to his fellow Master brothers, but he tries to make his dislike known vocally instead of by action.

shadoreaper
Harvester of Light
Inactive
245 posts

Your cute, smiling face is charming. The idol type that everyone loves.
The girl with a perfect score in cuteness, it's Roll-chan. The owner of a tender heart and reliable care as well. When with others you have the power to soften everyone's heart. You study in love always with the utmost effort. Whenever you're in trouble you can always expect everyone to come to your aid. However you do not have much stamina, so be careful not to overstrain yourself!

Lucky Item: Flower-Patterned Handkerchief
Strong Point: Popular Person | Weak Point: Short Stamina Study : 2.5 Love : 3.0
Money: 2.5 Health: 1.0

THIS IS AN ABOMINATION!!! I AM NOT GAY! i am a man, not a female, it says im roll :madgo::madgo: but i would rather be
bass, or forte, which is right above mine

beware my wrath
watch the sky
when you see stars falling
you'll know my power

Tomahawk
Maverick
Inactive
143 posts

In the X series I am most like Megaman X and in the Megaman Series I am most like Crystal Man. I answered the qeustions truthfully so I am really like these two.

Built to resemble the Native Americans of centuries ago, Tomahawk Man follows up his basic programming to be knowledgeable and wise about their beliefs as well. His original function was akin to a ranger of the plains but the destruction of the land made him bitter about the lack of respect given by outsiders. His weapon of choice is his silver tomahawk, an axe head grafted onto the end of his right arm. He can use it to fire axe blades of energy at his opponents, and can also pull shrapnel feathers from his headdress to throw like daggers. Tomahawk Man's priorities sometimes get mixed up -- he'll fire a warning shot at someone chopping down a tree before an attacking enemy. His dislike of those that would destroy nature can extend to his fellow Master brothers, but he tries to make his dislike known vocally instead of by action.

VincentValentine
Silent Nightmare
Inactive
84 posts

I got Cutman. Though, I am nothing like the personality it says that I am.

In a match you have bright ideas! The entertainer type with a perfect score in amusement!

The sharp and able Cut Man with his unique appearance. Though poor at giving large efforts, you arm yourself with the power to express yourself originally. You have somewhat neglectful habits and don't complete things easily, but you are popular with everyone. You can amuse your friends day and night You have an entertainer's soul when practicing gags. In addition, due to your good luck, perhaps you will reach great fortunes!

Lucky Item: Cap/Hair Ornaments
Strong Point: Power of Expression | Weak Point: Neglectful Study : 2.0 Love : 1.5
Money: 3.0 Health: 2.5

[Edited on 19-9-2004 by VincentValentine]

"The gate of tomorrow is not the light of heaven, but the darkness in the depths of the Earth."
- Vincent Valentine

^Click the picture...

Tomahawk
Maverick
Inactive
143 posts

Well, of course they don't have who I am most like (Tomahawk Man). Although I am not Indian :)

Patamon
Angel of Hope
Inactive
11 posts

whoa just whoa, I got Pharohman

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

....I got Bass.

Yeah, I'm really nothing like my description. It was still fun though.:lol:

And the SkullMan flash movie was funny.:D

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

KC666
Robot master
Inactive
49 posts

At first glance, Proto Man is seen as a smartly dressed playboy of the wind. But now, the true features come to light! With calm judgement, you're an intellectual hero who wants to help everyone. Furthermore, you secretly wish to be conspicuous, however, you've been involved in too much trouble from the beginning... You have great courage and also seems to enjoy trouble!

Lucky Item: Scarf/Bandana
Strong Point: Powerful Judgement | Weak Point: Conceited

Study : 1.5 Love : 2.5
Money: 2.5 Health: 3.0

Net Hunter
Board promotor
Inactive
321 posts

The top tenacious soldier of fortitude! The type with never ending will-power.
In games of physical strength nobody beats Guts Man. Though slightly clumsy, you can overcome it with effort and tenacity! Studying may not be your strong point, but your pride in strength is peerless. When it comes to sports you prefer such wich requires skill of handiwork. You have a serious character and many friends, but you can be a little stubborn. It's also important when things become quarrelsome!

Lucky Item: Takoyaki (Octopus Dumplings)
Strong Point: Power | Weak Point: Obstinate Study : 3.0 Love : 1.0

Hey im gutsman! I have wished X or protoman, In my way to be Im moe like protoman

Have you thought that megaman 9 might be the last one (where Zero is revealed) why? well the first games used Roman numbers I II III IV V
So maybe the megaman X we know is actually megaman 10!!

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet
Inactive
1476 posts

I got X

You're a troubled person who cannot be overlooked! The kind yet hot blooded type!
When X comes across enemies, he'll chase them to the ends of the Earth. You have a very kind character and a very strong impression of justice. For the sake of companions, you will stand up to any danger... you are always training with a burning volition in your chest. However, you tend to work too hard, laboring with sickness and pain. Slowly go to bed and relax yourself sometimes!

Lucky Item: Training Gear
Strong Point: Sense of Justice | Weak Point: Bad Luck

Study : 2.0 Love : 3.0

Enix
[One and Only]
Inactive
500 posts

I'm Woodman!!

With a charmful expression, Wood Man is kind to everyone. Being meek, you favor a carefree character and are a favorite to everyone. This doesn't just apply to humans, even animals enjoy your company. However, your indecisive character is troublesome, and puts you at a disadvantage... If you focus on courage and decisiveness, your ability in studying and work will increase substantially!

Strong Point: Kindliness | Weak Point: Indecisive

Study : 1.0 Love : 2.0

Yippie!

[Edited on 2-12-2004 by Enix1]

nannakii13
Servbot
Inactive
33 posts

i got woodman

visit this site an join its 4 ff freaks an other uhh... stuff
http://nannakii13.proboards30.com/

PUNK
Hunter
Inactive
342 posts

Proto Man

You can overcome any pinch! You wish to be a little conspicuous; a storehouse of sharp intellect!
At first glance, Proto Man is seen as a smartly dressed playboy of the wind. But now, the true features come to light! With calm judgement, you're an intellectual hero who wants to help everyone. Furthermore, you secretly wish to be conspicuous, however, you've been involved in too much trouble from the beginning... You have great courage and also seems to enjoy trouble!

Strong Point: Powerful Judgement | Weak Point: Conceited

Lott Desel
The Dark Adonis
Inactive
49 posts

I'm Quickman, Didn't see that comming.

Well as for being quickman, I don't think he really suits me, but what do I know, heck I was suprised when I found out. Heh

479 posts

Dont see how that matches me but i got Pharaoh Man.

My mom can still beat your dad up!!

Protoman
Master Hunter
Inactive
147 posts

PROTOMAN!!1

You can overcome any pinch! You wish to be a little conspicuous; a storehouse of sharp intellect!

Strong Point: Powerful Judgement | Weak Point: Conceited Study : 1.5 Love : 2.5
Money: 2.5 Health: 3.0

"I think i'll shoot my way through, mix things up a bit." - MC

Colonel
Servbot
Inactive
20 posts

I'm Bass

Strong Point: Will Power | Weak Point: Self-Centered Study : 2.0 Love : 1.5
Money: 3.0 Health: 2.5

Well, I don't think I am selfish...

Juno
I AM the Iron Pony!!
Pinkie Pie
Pinkie Pie
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Rainbow Dash
Rainbow Dash
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Derpy Hooves
Derpy Hooves
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Fluttershy
Fluttershy
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 18 more

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
Pharaoh Man

Strong Point: Mysterious | Weak Point: Sentimental
Study : 2.5 Love : 2.0

How is that NOT me? But a coffee tin? Why do I have a coffee tin? :lol: Pharaoh Man was pretty cool in Transmission..

Hay Hallo Torment I'm Pharaoh-Man to:lol:

~entropy
DoomSayer
Inactive
120 posts

I got proto man but im not gonna say what it is since three people already did.
Im fine with protoman:D

It's the end of the world...
Get used to it.

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POST. IT DOES NOT EXIST. IT IS A FIGMENT OF YOUR IMAGINATION.

No, really.

I'm serious!

94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature.

The results of my MMBN personality quiz VVV

FLASH FORWARD
Superstar!
Inactive
280 posts

Born with the genius of having colorful talents, this is Zero. However, because you have the capability of doing things on your own, you lack cooperativeness. With your cool character you have trouble making friends, but when the time comes to get along with people you become important to them. You adhere to groups in trouble, and put limitless effort and money into your hobbies.

that's right, I got Zero. w00t!

http://www.freewebs.com/keough2k/

the official Kaos Entertainment webpage. Go there to see stuff.

Mr.Mettaur
News reporter
Superstar!
Inactive
1397 posts

Creepy.......this completely spells me out.

Cut Man

In a match you have bright ideas! The entertainer type with a perfect score in amusement!
The sharp and able Cut Man with his unique appearance. Though poor at giving large efforts, you arm yourself with the power to express yourself originally. You have somewhat neglectful habits and don't complete things easily, but you are popular with everyone. You can amuse your friends day and night You have an entertainer's soul when practicing gags. In addition, due to your good luck, perhaps you will reach great fortunes!

Lucky Item: Cap/Hair Ornaments

Strong Point: Power of Expression | Weak Point: Neglectful

Shaft
Halou2
Inactive
169 posts

Wood man:mad:

I consider my self a zero because i can do very amazing things.

Death!!!!!!!!!!Kiling!!!!!!!Mwahahahahahahaha! Image Image Image
100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000000000000000000000000 that's a lot a digits but not nearly as many as on my paycheck. :D people click http://www.fragile-minds.com/crashnbass/200bonus/poster-dopefish_lives.gif [/url] Image

Die mewmew power!Die!!!!!!!!