Interordi Menu
The forums have received a major upgrade! Read on for the details!
SolarWarrior
Superstar!
Inactive
553 posts

For me, it's Iris and Zero all the way. :D

FlareMan
DMN #007
Inactive
1176 posts

Cinnamon and FlareMan. >_>

XD Nah nah... but seriously. Back on topic now.

I'd have to say, X and Alia... Because if they get hooked up, it'd totally knock-off those yaoi writers who pair him with Zero all the time. Xp (You know they only do it because they think he really IS gay.)

Back from another thousand-year hibernation.

Net Hunter
Board promotor
Inactive
321 posts

X and alia,. I hope alia decides to tell X about it on X8, maybe capcom would think on something like X defeats sigma but he will die too so he decides to tell alia about that

Have you thought that megaman 9 might be the last one (where Zero is revealed) why? well the first games used Roman numbers I II III IV V
So maybe the megaman X we know is actually megaman 10!!

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by FlareMan
Cinnamon and FlareMan. >_>

XD Nah nah... but seriously. Back on topic now.

I'd have to say, X and Alia... Because if they get hooked up, it'd totally knock-off those yaoi writers who pair him with Zero all the time. Xp (You know they only do it because they think he really IS gay.)

I sort of doubt they truly think that. When most people make gay assumptions, it's just cause they're idiots, don't like the character, or possibly are will do anything by request from other idiots.:rolleyes:

Erm, maybe Iris and Zero? I mean, I just like both characters.:D

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

Breakman
1st Class Purifier Unit
Inactive
1788 posts

Tough decision!

In general, I like Kalinka and Blues. But it's kinda hard to find anything clean about them. (Or find sites. ;^^ A robot and a human together? ...hmm...) I like having Kalinka chasing after Blues but Blues doesn't want anything to do with her. (Like Amy and Sonic.) Nothing lovey-dovey. Just a love-hate thing.

For a "better" relationship, I like X and Alia. It's kinda a "hopeful" couple that might not ever happen in the game... except for a few suggestions... (Prepare for something coming up in the Fan Work section, fans.)

Zero and Iris is an obvious decision. It's cute but Iris died. What's there to say?

Marino and Spider are in Command Mission, right? Didn't play it so... yea... No opinion.

[Edited on 12-10-2004 by Breakman]

Banned
962 posts

Who's Spider? SW, you have CM, right? Can you post a scan of him?

Vile and Cinnamon, too hard to say, but Vile and Cinnamon = a weird releation-ship.

s8.invisionfree.com/Kirby_X

All your muffins are belong to us!

1954-2004
Happy 50th Birthday, Godzilla!

I am Zero.......

gojistomp.org/forum
Follow the glowing link to find a GREAT Godzilla Message Board!

FlareMan
DMN #007
Inactive
1176 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Kiryu
Vile and Cinnamon

CINNAMON IS MINE, I TELL YOU!!! ALL MINE!!!

... Ahem. I mean, haha... funny joke, eh?

And, Spider... He looks a lot like a Magician. I think he even has a top-hat.

[Edited on 13-10-2004 by FlareMan]

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6333 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Got all items in the AFD2012 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Defeat Bass.EXE in the AFD2013 event!
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Unlock all of the main forum features!
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Earned all 150 original CL achievements
Acquired on 17 January 2016
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Kalinka and Blues (Protoman)...? Where's THAT one coming from?

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

SolarWarrior
Superstar!
Inactive
553 posts

r

Quote:
Anonymous
'X is the first of a new generation of robots.'

Using Light's schematics of X, Cain reproduced X's circuitry, to create the Reploid race. Making X the father of an entire race of robots, Reploidkind.

Heck, that's his motivation for fighting in the first place, X feels responsible for the uprisings, since he is effectivly, their father. He is responsible for their creation.

What's this about? Since when did Light create every single reploid?

BladeMan.EXE
Just A-Lurkin' Now
Inactive
1624 posts

Dr. Light didn't make all the Reploids. It's in the quote you posted. Dr. Cain created the Reploids from replicants of X's circuits. That makes X the father of Reploids, sort of, not Dr. Light.

The Future of the Net Sprite Comic

My deviantART

~Dwarven Vow #4~
Don't depend on others. Walk on your own two feet.
^ Apply the above to video game help unless you have no other choice.

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature."

SolarWarrior
Superstar!
Inactive
553 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by BladeMan.EXE
Dr. Light didn't make all the Reploids. It's in the quote you posted. Dr. Cain created the Reploids from replicants of X's circuits. That makes X the father of Reploids, sort of, not Dr. Light.

So what's it mean, that all the reploids are linked????? That Iris and Zero are relatives, and so are X and Alia???????????

Banned
962 posts

Vile, Cinnamon, and Marino. Vile will walk to them with-out his helmet, and Cinnamon "Roll" and Marino swoon over over him.

1954-2004

I am Zero.......

gojistomp.org/forum

BladeMan.EXE
Just A-Lurkin' Now
Inactive
1624 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by SolarWarrior
Quote:

So what's it mean, that all the reploids are linked????? That Iris and Zero are relatives, and so are X and Alia???????????

Not exactly... The only two Reploids not related are X and Zero, or that's how I think it is from what I've heard. Here's the explanation in spoiler form:
Spoiler (click to toggle)
Zero was made by Wily, not Light. Therefore, they aren't related.

Anyways, I think we're getting a little off-topic here.

The Future of the Net Sprite Comic

My deviantART

~Dwarven Vow #4~
Don't depend on others. Walk on your own two feet.
^ Apply the above to video game help unless you have no other choice.

"94% of all teenagers have tried drugs at one time or another. If you are one of the 6% that haven't, put this message in your signature."

SolarWarrior
Superstar!
Inactive
553 posts

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by SolarWarrior
Quote:

Not exactly... The only two Reploids not related are X and Zero, or that's how I think it is from what I've heard. Here's the explanation in spoiler form:
Spoiler (click to toggle)
Zero was made by Wily, not Light. Therefore, they aren't related.

Anyways, I think we're getting a little off-topic here.

Wily used to be Light's partner don't forget, and they DID make robots together. I believe he also helped build Rock & Roll.

Breakman
1st Class Purifier Unit
Inactive
1788 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Cossack

Yikes! Don't tell me you forget your own game, Sir! ;;^^ You know, Megaman 4. I saved your daughter, remember?

You know young teenagers... Once you save them one time, they clamp on you and never let go... ;o_O

SolarWarrior
Superstar!
Inactive
553 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Breakman
Quote:

Yikes! Don't tell me you forget your own game, Sir! ;;^^ You know, Megaman 4. I saved your daughter, remember?

You know young teenagers... Once you save them one time, they clamp on you and never let go... ;o_O

He's right.

Anyway, I forgot to mention that I have Aspergers Syndrome.
Aspergers Syndrome is a condition that sometimes impairs my ability to distinguish between figurative speech or written word and literal speech or written word. Most of the time time I "Get It", but every now and then, I get a little confused. What does the following comment have to do with anything you ask? It has to do with the fact I don't get how X is the father of all reploids when he isn't related to any of them or whatever.

[Edited on 13-10-2004 by SolarWarrior]

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Quote:

I sort of doubt they truly think that. When most people make gay assumptions, it's just cause they're idiots, don't like the character, or possibly are will do anything by request from other idiots.

Well, yes and no. Yaoi writers have many different levels.

The Spiter - One who will make a character gay just to piss 'normal' people off.
The Believer - One who believes in their warped little head that insert-character-here is gay, no matter what you tell them. In their head, it's canonical. Even though it isn't actually in the real world.
The Fadinator - One who notices that yaoi gets alot of attention these days, and just "takes a stab ^^;" at writing a yaoi fanfic so they can get a ton of hits at Fanfiction.net or wherever.
The Fan - One who's just a fan of yaoi fandom in general. Usually tries to pair up "difficult" couples as a challenge.
The Masturbator - One who writes mediocre yaoi fics just to get off on. Doesn't matter who the characters are or from what series.

There might be more, I haven't really immersed myself. :lol:

Anyways, for couples..I don't think any Megaman characters go together well. They all seem to be either good friends, good teammates, or good rivals. Never a couple.

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6333 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Quote:
Quote:

Of course I remember that, but I'm trying to understand the pairing. After all, Protoman saved Mega Man a few times too... :P Besides, Kalinka was like 9 years old by the time of Mega Man 4.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

SolarWarrior
Superstar!
Inactive
553 posts

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Of course I remember that, but I'm trying to understand the pairing. After all, Protoman saved Mega Man a few times too... :P Besides, Kalinka was like 9 years old by the time of Mega Man 4.

Uh oh, are you sure?

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Benevolent Dictator
6333 posts
Princess Celestia
Princess Celestia
Acquired on 1 April 2012
Unity.EXE emblem
Unity.EXE emblem
Acquired on 1 April 2013
Zenny
Zenny
Acquired on 1 April 2014
Squid beaker
Squid beaker
Lilly Satou
Lilly Satou
Acquired on 1 April 2012

... and 25 more

Took me a while to find again a link to the page... There's a short description of Kalinka on this page of Capcom Japan's website. The age doesn't appear to be written down anymore, but it used to be there. It was indeed 9, as I said yesterday.

FlareMan
DMN #007
Inactive
1176 posts

Quote:
Took me a while to find again a link to the page... There's a short description of Kalinka on this page of Capcom Japan's website. The age doesn't appear to be written down anymore, but it used to be there. It was indeed 9, as I said yesterday.

Gad-blangit!!! I kint' read no Japineez!!! Ding-danged fiddle-faddlin' youngsters!!!

Zero EXE
Infected Data
Inactive
944 posts

How many times do we tell you, it doesn't matter! But, Zero and Iris. I am a Zero fan, hence my name!

Image Do I look like I'm joking?
I didn't want to have to do this, but.....
Read Me!

Random Guy: Who are you? What planet are you from? Who is your leader?
Me: Dude, it's Toast...
Random Guy: Oh...Hello, Toast! Take me to your leader!

Quote of the Week... "Butter Toast! Hello Chicken!"

Quote of the Month... "D.A.R.E. Drugs Are Really Exciting"

Banned
962 posts

OKay, to settle the Kalinka-age-thing, she is, 12 years old. (My age.)

On Topic: Vile and Marino. Happy?

1954-2004

I am Zero.......

gojistomp.org/forum

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

You could be more credible if you included a reference or source for your infor Kiryu. I mean, it would help.:)

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

Breakman
1st Class Purifier Unit
Inactive
1788 posts

Quote:
It was indeed 9, as I said yesterday.

Well, I knew she was young but 9? She looks older on the game cover... ;^^

No matter, I'm not interested in them being romantic. As I said, like a Sonic-Amy relationship.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun
6449 posts

Quote:
Originally posted by Kiryu
OKay, to settle the Kalinka-age-thing, she is, 12 years old. (My age.)

On Topic: Vile and Marino. Happy?

Dude, Capcom said 9.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Banned
1140 posts

Marino and Axl!
Don't they look cute toghter?^_^

P.S. Zero killed Iris, who hasn't realized that already?! Plus: Ciel is slowly developing feelings for Zero. Soon, they might have kids! (Kids, ahahahahahaha!)

[Edited on 12-12-2005 by zero777]

Bye-bye, Inti.... IF Doc bans me like I told him to.

Rioni... thanks for the Final-Zero music..

Ribitta
Rampant
Inactive
1303 posts

Dude this person only put 4! think of all the combinations:devil: