Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Retirement, If X and Zero retire.

Pages: 1 2

R/W Dragons
Dragon Master

Stream: Dragons Fight Forever!
Posted on June 14, 2004 at 21:52:02 [Post link]

If X or Zero gets old and retire from the maverick hunter business. What will they do after retirement?

R/W Dragons
Dragon Masters
Dragons Never Gives Up!

Zero the saber master
Some guy

Posted on June 14, 2004 at 22:04:02 [Post link]

good question i think they will continue

Lugia.EXE
Servbot

Stream: ZZZzzz...Wha? Talk to me later, I'm trying to slee
Posted on June 17, 2004 at 18:59:56 [Post link]

I don't think they can get old, they're reploids, remember?

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on June 18, 2004 at 0:14:53 [Post link]

They can't get old or tired. They'll probably just keep fighting until they die.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Stream: NO ON NO ON NO ON
Posted on June 18, 2004 at 3:19:04 [Post link]

*reads Mega X's sig* Turning into Kei are we?

Anyways..X and Zero won't have a chance to retire. There will never be peace in their world, they'll continually have to fight for humanity until they wear themselves down to a nub. Or well, until Capcom feels that X series sequels don't make enough money to produce anymore. :P

At least..that's my opinion.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on June 19, 2004 at 0:59:02 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by HollowTorment
*reads Mega X's sig* Turning into Kei are we?

Anyways..X and Zero won't have a chance to retire. There will never be peace in their world, they'll continually have to fight for humanity until they wear themselves down to a nub. Or well, until Capcom feels that X series sequels don't make enough money to produce anymore. :P

At least..that's my opinion.

Posesion by Kei? Could that be the source of my self-bashing?

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Doctacosa
Admin
SciLab Official
Ship Captain

Badges: Princess Celestia Unity.EXE emblem Zenny Squid beaker Lilly Satou ... and 25 more
Stream: Season's Greetings!

NetNavi:
Unity.EXE
SSS-license
Level: 32 [What's this?]
Posted on June 19, 2004 at 2:22:58 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Lugia.EXE

Wrong. By definition, a "reploid" is a robot based on X's designs. The first batch of those were created by Dr. Cain. X isn't a reploid since he isn't based on himself, he IS himself. The definition doesn't apply to Zero either, since Dr. Wily worked on him way before X was activated.

The admin formerly known as Dr. Cossack.

I post musings, images and nonsense on Tumblr! I play games on Steam! Add me on either/both, and don't hesitate to ask if you want to play something with me!

"There are only three things certain in life: Death, taxes, and Teej's obsessions." ~ RisingDragon (still true in 2019!)

Lugia.EXE
Servbot

Stream: ZZZzzz...Wha? Talk to me later, I'm trying to slee
Posted on June 24, 2004 at 21:44:13 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Cossack
Quote:

Wrong. By definition, a "reploid" is a robot based on X's designs. The first batch of those were created by Dr. Cain. X isn't a reploid since he isn't based on himself, he IS himself. The definition doesn't apply to Zero either, since Dr. Wily worked on him way before X was activated.

I always forget about that detail. I think its because they always call X and Zero reploids in the game.

Pikachu Master
Master Of All Pikachus

Stream: Woah..The TeamChoatix song is weird,but cool..
Posted on August 31, 2004 at 23:09:34 [Post link]

Also,Mega Man would need more help in some other games with no Zero around...It'd be up to Bass,if he ever helped Mega Man..Anyway,no,they wouldn't retire,Capom has a long life for them,and all the games you see before you,are just a tiny little dot of their true life.;)
All in all.....The veeery hungry:miam: Pikachu Master you see before your very computer screen...

Crap....I got Pokemon Sonic-itis..

Slipknotflunkie
Rok H.S Flunkie

Stream: Suprised that I'm back.
Posted on September 1, 2004 at 0:46:34 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Pikachu Master

Also,Mega Man would need more help in some other games with no Zero around...It'd be up to Bass,if he ever helped Mega Man..Anyway,no,they wouldn't retire,Capom has a long life for them,and all the games you see before you,are just a tiny little dot of their true life.;)
All in all.....The veeery hungry:miam: Pikachu Master you see before your very computer screen...

OMbob at first I glanced at this then I really looked and man thats true, all that happens to X and Zero are just like the beginning a dot as PM said......Theres sooo much more I mean come on 5 and 6 happened in 3 weeks span so thats only three weeks of their lives, how many weeks have we all lived??So setting age aside they haven't truly begun to live "life"

*swears alligience to clean undies*Corrupted Mr.Prog in MMBN1 " All your Base are Belong to us".......God I Love Cameos
Why I have that particular Avatar:" Hey Man Dont Roll around in that Kerosine" me~"Ill do what I wanna do!" My smoker friend~"Got a Light?" me again~"Oh Sure *lights a Match* OHHH GOD IM ON WATER......ER.....FIRE!!"
Rok High School "Because We'll teach those kids no one else wants to"

Maverick
My face is afflicted with Green.

Stream: Ouch, my thigh hurts.
Posted on September 3, 2004 at 16:30:00 [Post link]

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Cossack
Quote:

I always forget about that detail. I think its because they always call X and Zero reploids in the game.

When exactly did that happen? I've played all the Megaman X games obsessively, and I don't remember anyone calling them that. I happen to know that X was created by Light, and that there are rumors that Zero was based on stolen plans from X. Then again, It could be that Light knew about Zero, and made X in a preemptive strike, or the other way around. I think that they won't retire (remember, that that is the meaning of dying in the X games), but I don't know.

Kiryu
Banned

Stream: I AM ZERO!!!!!!!
Posted on September 4, 2004 at 21:15:26 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Slipknotflunkie
Quote:
Originally posted by Pikachu Master

OMbob at first I glanced at this then I really looked and man thats true, all that happens to X and Zero are just like the beginning a dot as PM said......Theres sooo much more I mean come on 5 and 6 happened in 3 weeks span so thats only three weeks of their lives, how many weeks have we all lived??So setting age aside they haven't truly begun to live "life"
Really, what about X1? Zero KILLED himself for X's safety from Boba... er, Vile's mech, and no Zero to help X in X3, when Doppler used that cage thing.

On topic: X and Zero are invincible, well, sorta, they retire, NEVER!!

s8.invisionfree.com/Kirby_X

All your muffins are belong to us!

1954-2004
Happy 50th Birthday, Godzilla!

I am Zero.......

gojistomp.org/forum
Follow the glowing link to find a GREAT Godzilla Message Board!

Tomahawk
Maverick

Stream: Happy
Posted on September 8, 2004 at 14:51:49 [Post link]

Well, in Megaman X7, X retires from the front lines and works for a more peaceful resolution. He doesn't like fighting anymore so he retires as a Maverick Hunter. However, when you rescue 64 reploids, he comes back.

"The Spirits of War are Within Me"

Built to resemble the Native Americans of centuries ago, Tomahawk Man follows up his basic programming to be knowledgeable and wise about their beliefs as well. His original function was akin to a ranger of the plains but the destruction of the land made him bitter about the lack of respect given by outsiders. His weapon of choice is his silver tomahawk, an axe head grafted onto the end of his right arm. He can use it to fire axe blades of energy at his opponents, and can also pull shrapnel feathers from his headdress to throw like daggers. Tomahawk Man's priorities sometimes get mixed up -- he'll fire a warning shot at someone chopping down a tree before an attacking enemy. His dislike of those that would destroy nature can extend to his fellow Master brothers, but he tries to make his dislike known vocally instead of by action.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on September 8, 2004 at 15:30:07 [Post link]

Also, if 64 of them die, he also joins

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Tomahawk
Maverick

Stream: Happy
Posted on September 8, 2004 at 23:34:50 [Post link]

I never knew that. That may or may not make things easier. Also, they say when you defeat two mavericks X comes into action again but that is not true. You must have 64 reploids dead/alive (One or the other)

"The Spirits of War are Within Me"

Built to resemble the Native Americans of centuries ago, Tomahawk Man follows up his basic programming to be knowledgeable and wise about their beliefs as well. His original function was akin to a ranger of the plains but the destruction of the land made him bitter about the lack of respect given by outsiders. His weapon of choice is his silver tomahawk, an axe head grafted onto the end of his right arm. He can use it to fire axe blades of energy at his opponents, and can also pull shrapnel feathers from his headdress to throw like daggers. Tomahawk Man's priorities sometimes get mixed up -- he'll fire a warning shot at someone chopping down a tree before an attacking enemy. His dislike of those that would destroy nature can extend to his fellow Master brothers, but he tries to make his dislike known vocally instead of by action.

Kiryu
Banned

Posted on September 13, 2004 at 14:30:28 [Post link]

X will retire first, despite having an infinite supply of entertainig toys, Zero will keep up, and Axl will be with Zero (We should make X a hot, scantly-clad, female pansy,mmmmmmm.)

1954-2004

I am Zero.......

gojistomp.org/forum

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on September 13, 2004 at 15:25:32 [Post link]

Say that about X again and I will kill you. If anyone needs to retire, it's Axl. He's only been in one game, and is going to be in two games that are in the making, but that's three games too many

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

corte
Superstar!

Stream: LA LA LA LA, LA LA LA LA ELMO'S WORLD!!!!!!!
Posted on September 19, 2004 at 19:03:21 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Mega X.exe
Say that about X again and I will kill you. If anyone needs to retire, it's Axl. He's only been in one game, and is going to be in two games that are in the making, but that's three games too many

Yeah what he said. Insult Megaman X again and I'll clap you back. Litterally.

Manchester Devil
Devil Knight

Posted on September 27, 2004 at 21:13:59 [Post link]

X and Alia will retire and settle down together and have repli-babies and get married, Zero will cry himself to sleep and Axl? Well, Knark knark knarrrken awn heavaaan's dawwwwaaawwayayayayay SHUT THE F**K UP! :P

:D

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on September 28, 2004 at 5:13:08 [Post link]

X5? Kiryu, he's only a stupid pacifist in X7.

In X6 he's almost a badass.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Posted on September 28, 2004 at 22:57:08 [Post link]

Yeah, Axl blows. He's just new fodder...he's kinda like Cousin Oliver in the Brady Bunch, Stephanie from All in the Family, Scrappy Doo, and the thousands of other little kids they use to try and 'bring life' back into the series when it's not getting enough attention.

Kiryu
Banned

Posted on September 28, 2004 at 23:50:54 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Mega X.exe
X5? Kiryu, he's only a stupid pacifist in X7.

In X6 he's almost a badass.
In X5, X was showing signs of "Panise-idis", reason why X was bad-ass in X6: Zero's death. (MegaMan X2, anyone?) After Zero's rescue, "Pansie-idis" grew on X, faster than in X5, (no wonder why murdering a fire-fly Maverick with a big-ass laser on his ass is less fun if X wasn't his bad-ass self.) X was a total pansy in X7, complete with crappy English voice! I guess X is gonna be a HUGE pansy in X8, why X was bad-ass in Command Mission is a mystery.

As I edit this, I made a good title, and Axl will retire.

*Raises fist at Capcom.*

[Edited on 9-10-2004 by Kiryu]

1954-2004

I am Zero.......

gojistomp.org/forum

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on September 29, 2004 at 0:23:09 [Post link]

Look, I've played X5 a thousand times. X wasn't a pansy. In X5 we didn't like fighting but did it if he had to. The right thing to do. X6 he didn't really care, if someone got in his way, he died. I suppose he compensated by being a pansy in X7, maybe something in X8 explains his Command Mission badass self?

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk

Posted on September 29, 2004 at 1:41:52 [Post link]

X has always been naive and pacifist, that's his nature. But, unlike alot of pacifists, X chooses to fight. He kills hundreds of thousands of his own kind (well, sort of. They were created in his image) to save the world.

Have you killed thousands of "bad" humans to save the world lately, Kiryu? No? Thought not. So really, I don't think you have any reason to call X a "pansy".

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on September 29, 2004 at 1:45:45 [Post link]

Exactly, X was killing his "children". Now tell me you wouldn't have a problem with that. Hell, I bet that makes him more amazing than Zero.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Kiryu
Banned

Posted on October 11, 2004 at 0:37:08 [Post link]

Axl needs to retire, wait, Axl needs to DIE!!!!!!!!

1954-2004

I am Zero.......

gojistomp.org/forum

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!

Stream: Ask me about GSCOM!
Posted on October 11, 2004 at 1:40:39 [Post link]

Hey, you know, this also means X is a potential candidate to go insane and kill everybody. You can only unwillingly kill so many corrupted "people"(not quite sure which term to use their) before it takes a toll on your sanity.

Man, Axl can't be that bad can he? They gotta create some new characters if they wanna keep the series afloat.

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

Master_Tiger
The MIB Goku

Stream: Hungry Is A Mood Isn't It?
Posted on October 11, 2004 at 4:04:54 [Post link]

Isnt this topic some-what stupid? From my knowledge of the Zero series, it answers this question, nobody retires. X dies a friendless death sometime after Zero is put to sleep (again) by unknown reasons sometime in the future. Zero, is re-awakened by Ceil in 100 years in the furture and the Zero series is born.

I dont know WTF happend to Axl, maybe all you Axl haters dreams came true, and he retired/died.

*tries to imagine Axl in a rocking chair with a beard*

I on the other hand, dont hate axl, I just like Zero better :D. Zero has probably taken Axl's lunch money a time or two XD

My site to be, to find out about its progress click the image ^

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on October 11, 2004 at 5:40:40 [Post link]

X didn't "die" until Z2. Besides, I think there's another way he can get his body back anyway.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Master_Tiger
The MIB Goku

Stream: Hungry Is A Mood Isn't It?
Posted on October 11, 2004 at 23:20:16 [Post link]

No, that was a "copy" of X, that ciel made by accident. X is dead, otherwise his ghost wouldnt have given zero his saber in the first game.

My site to be, to find out about its progress click the image ^

Pages: 1 2

New topic Reply