Interordi.com:

Interordi.com Message Board
Login:
Username: Password:
User options:

New topic Reply

Topic: Catman Dr. Wily Robotmaster idea, Talk about what you think as Catman for a Dr. Wily Robotmaster idea

Pages: 1 2

Catman
Banned

Stream: Im like The Leader on P.O.W. for NES(Constantly)
Posted on July 25, 2004 at 5:26:28 [Post link]

Cats are my favorite animal.I always thought a Dr wily Robot based on felines would be ultra cool,it never happened.The only Robot master close to my idea is Dr Wilys NEON TIGER, Which is my most favorite robot master in the X series. I want catman in an 8 bit megaman adventure.A newly programmed one for that matter.I do wish something could help me on this.Probably will never happen though.:(

Edited by Catman on April 28, 2007 at 22:32:18.

-LAT NAM

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on July 26, 2004 at 18:16:23 [Post link]

Neo Tiger doesn't exist. Neon Tiger does though.

Except, he isn't a Robot master, he's a Maverick Reploid.

Oh, and he's not made by Wily

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Fred the met
Jedi Master

Stream: Blargh.
Posted on July 27, 2004 at 2:13:25 [Post link]

I think Slashman is sort of feline? Tiger maybe? Maybe he's a Kabutroid...

So I'm not going to have anything spectacular in my signature.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on July 27, 2004 at 5:12:53 [Post link]

Odd, my post appeared before Fred's even though I posted after him.

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

"You've never considered yourself much of a music person, which means you'll have a lot of adjusting to do after a high-speed collision with a harpsichord leaves you tragically harmonious."

Catman
Banned

Posted on August 3, 2004 at 6:28:50 [Post link]

people should start posting in this room really quick yknow.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::madgo::madgo::madgo::(

-LAT NAM

FlareMan
DMN #007

Posted on August 3, 2004 at 10:20:45 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Catman
people should start posting in this room really quick yknow.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::madgo::madgo::madgo::(

Dude, Chiiiiilll. Chillage = Goodness.

It's fun to get feedback, but even I can stand to be patient. Look around and post on other threads that interest you while you wait. That's what I do.

Back from another thousand-year hibernation.

Mega X.exe
Forum Nun

Posted on August 3, 2004 at 18:41:22 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by Mega X.exe
Neo Tiger doesn't exist. Neon Tiger does though.

Except, he isn't a Robot master, he's a Maverick Reploid.

Oh, and he's not made by Wily

Here is what I said, in case no one saw it due to the server glitch

Weekly Horoscope
Cancer

Jun 22 - Jul 22

Milhouse
Wily\'s superior

Stream: Robots will soon rule the world, face it
Posted on August 4, 2004 at 2:35:15 [Post link]

Hey, he may not be made by wily but what about Tango, in megaman er...2 or 3 or 5, he was a power up that I always used him, untill he fell in a gap, then I just called him again, it was kinda anoying. but the beat ally was is and ever will be:

BEAT!!!!!!!!
Man I love birds just because of him

Robots and evil internet virus'.......ah the end of the world

Kiryu
Banned

Stream: I AM ZERO!!!!!!!
Posted on August 11, 2004 at 13:32:54 [Post link]

There is Pluto, the CatMan from MegaMan V for GameBoy. Got it, CatMan? Maybe Sabre-Toothed-Tiger Man seems cooler *Pictures weapon, Saber Slash* Oh, and there`s Sumatran in MegaMan 5, the Tigers in NapalmMan`s stage and the 1st part in DarkMan`s fort. Play it to see what I mean.

[Edited on 11-8-2004 by Kiryu]

s8.invisionfree.com/Kirby_X

All your muffins are belong to us!

1954-2004
Happy 50th Birthday, Godzilla!

I am Zero.......

gojistomp.org/forum
Follow the glowing link to find a GREAT Godzilla Message Board!

Tomahawk
Maverick

Stream: Happy
Posted on September 14, 2004 at 22:30:00 [Post link]

What about Neon Tiger from MEgaman X3 (In my view the greatest Megaman X game ever)

"The Spirits of War are Within Me"

Built to resemble the Native Americans of centuries ago, Tomahawk Man follows up his basic programming to be knowledgeable and wise about their beliefs as well. His original function was akin to a ranger of the plains but the destruction of the land made him bitter about the lack of respect given by outsiders. His weapon of choice is his silver tomahawk, an axe head grafted onto the end of his right arm. He can use it to fire axe blades of energy at his opponents, and can also pull shrapnel feathers from his headdress to throw like daggers. Tomahawk Man's priorities sometimes get mixed up -- he'll fire a warning shot at someone chopping down a tree before an attacking enemy. His dislike of those that would destroy nature can extend to his fellow Master brothers, but he tries to make his dislike known vocally instead of by action.

Catman
Banned

Posted on April 28, 2007 at 22:43:44 [Post link]

Mega X.exe, please excuse my bad typing mistakes i do that when im in a typing rush i sometimes dont press down on the keys hard enough, and yes the Mavericks are connected to Dr. Wily, i know from official information sources that they are, I know straight from Capcom that almost everything in the world of Megaman is connected to Dr. Wily in some sort of way, all your battle chips that resemble things about Wilies robotmasters, are connected to him, the reason X was devised, was due to being connected to him, Megaman Starforce was dedicated to Capcoms best ideas, Shadowman was noted in credits connecting to the whole MM3 team that created him, Shadowman has to do with the stars, he is an extraterrestrial robot, so they thought he was a good Capcom trademark to honor with the production of it, Starman was another honored mention with it, Basically think of it like this, its good vs evil, Dr light verses Dr wily, all variated doctors are hired mercenaries for Dr. wily in his war of madness. ;)

-LAT NAM

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

Badges: Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Pyro Heavy Demoman ... and 18 more
Stream: College and education can go straight to hell n...

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Level: 63 [What's this?]
Posted on April 28, 2007 at 23:16:10 [Post link]

Stop lying, Catman. It'll do you no good.

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
"I worship the supreme comrade Cossack!"
"OugharagarraaahhHHH: When 'Ow' just won't cut it."
ImageImage

CAPCOM: We put the "No" in Innovation.

Catman
Banned

Posted on April 28, 2007 at 23:36:38 [Post link]

Im not lying, thats just immature to do that to people, i get sick of people like that, i am not lying i am telling the truth alright, that is how Yamato man on MM6 was created i entered the daaaaarn thing, you can look up records upon it i sent in 3 robotmaster ideas, it was broadcasted through 6 issues of nintendo power, they didnt even get listed i didnt get replied back upon with mail or nothing, i do fan fiction work with Capcoms fan website called Dr. Nekos lab run by Daniel Enrique Orellana thank you. ;)

-LAT NAM

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Posted on April 28, 2007 at 23:40:26 [Post link]

I'm not saying that Yamato Man wasn't created like that. I'm saying that your "official information sources" are complete bullshit, as none of the Mavericks of the X series, excepting Zero, were created by Dr. Wily. Only Zero was created by Dr. Wily. Not everything is connected by Dr. Wily.

So in other words, you're lying.

"Why do you care that I care that you care enough to care that I care for caring?" "Conversation isn't your strong point, is it?"
ImageImage

Shadowfire
The Third Commander

Stream: n00b is not a level... it's an attitude
Posted on April 28, 2007 at 23:46:39 [Post link]

Quote:
Im not lying, thats just immature to do that to people, i get sick of people like that, i am not lying i am telling the truth alright, that is how Yamato man on MM6 was created i entered the daaaaarn thing, you can look up records upon it i sent in 3 robotmaster ideas, it was broadcasted through 6 issues of nintendo power, they didnt even get listed i didnt get replied back upon with mail or nothing, i do fan fiction work with Capcoms fan website called Dr. Nekos lab run by Daniel Enrique Orellana thank you. ;)

That's not official work. I think a real Capcom official wouldn't even want to spit on you. Besides, Dr. Neko's lab is NOT affiliated with Capcom.

Edited by Shadowfire on April 28, 2007 at 17:48:59.

Catman
Banned

Posted on April 28, 2007 at 23:54:52 [Post link]

Yes everything in the Megaman world is, if you want to go contact Capcom and ask them you can, but ill just enlighten it before you do then, alright, this is what they will get you to try and picture, alright,

You have,
Dr Wily(Or Dr. Weil)- Supreme madman scientist hellbent on terrorism of the earth, then you have,

Mercenaries: Dr. Kossack, Protoman, Dr. X, Dr. Robotnik, Dr. Dopple, Quint, and many others.

And there you have it! ^_^

-LAT NAM

Shadowfire
The Third Commander

Stream: n00b is not a level... it's an attitude
Posted on April 29, 2007 at 0:01:11 [Post link]

Quote:
Yes everything in the Megaman world is, if you want to go contact Capcom and ask them you can, but ill just enlighten it before you do then, alright, this is what they will get you to try and picture, alright,

You have,
Dr Wily(Or Dr. Weil)- Supreme madman scientist hellbent on terrorism of the earth, then you have,

Mercenaries: Dr. Kossack, Protoman, Dr. X, Dr. Robotnik, Dr. Dopple, Quint, and many others.

And there you have it! ^_^

No.. and there, you're an idiot.

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Posted on April 29, 2007 at 0:01:59 [Post link]

Dr. Light and Dr. Wily both built Proto Man.

Quint is Mega Man, taken over by Dr. Wily.

And Dr. Cossack (the character, mind you) was blackmailed by Dr. Wily.

They were all involved with him.

Dr. Doppler was not.

Dr. Wily and Dr. Weil are two seperate people.

And how the hell did you think that Dr. Robotnik is connected to him!? He's not even in the series, he's Sega's and the Sonic Team's property, not Capcom's! Idiot.

What you said is not proof that everything in Mega Man is connected to Dr. Wily. He was a nutcase that created Bass, Zero, and tried to take over the world countless times. He's not the Mega Man god. So shut up before you spout any more bullcrap.

Edited by RisingDragon on April 28, 2007 at 16:02:26.

ImageImage

Catman
Banned

Posted on April 29, 2007 at 0:36:33 [Post link]

That makes them all mercenaries by terms, and Dr. Robotnik from the world of Sonic the Hedgehog is connected to all terms and applications of doctors as stated Dr. Robotnik and Dr. Wily were in a teamup spoof back in the older issues of nintendo power that was officialy made by both companies together which makes him a mercenary that was hired by Wily. ;)

Edited by Catman on April 29, 2007 at 0:36:55.

Edited by Catman on April 29, 2007 at 1:22:21.

-LAT NAM

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Posted on April 29, 2007 at 0:40:30 [Post link]

A teamup spoof in the older NP issues does not mean they are connected! It's non-canon!

ImageImage

Catman
Banned

Posted on April 29, 2007 at 0:55:30 [Post link]

Well, yeah, that your probably right for Robotnik, ill give you credit for that then, but a teamup can mean they are connected, such as an example like Battletoads Double dragon, or Robocop vs. Terminator, which is not a teamup though. Battletoads Double dragon is not non canon, and technos considers them connected with each other because of it, its on Double Dragon dojo, go see for yourself. ;)

-LAT NAM

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Posted on April 29, 2007 at 0:57:24 [Post link]

No. They are not connected at all, Catman. Robotnik and Wily are two completely different characters from completely different game series.

ImageImage

Catman
Banned

Posted on April 29, 2007 at 1:05:39 [Post link]

And so are robocop and terminator, and seperated companies dont mean a thing, crossovers are done with numerous things in action fantasy entertainment, Duke Nukem Vs. the Aliens(serpents) is still being devised and is still in the works, Duke Nukem and Lara Croft from Tomb Raider has already been finished for a long time. ^_^

-LAT NAM

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler

Stream: At my age, I qualify for Interordi's socia...

NetNavi:
Black Dranzer.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on April 29, 2007 at 22:06:57 [Post link]

Quote:
And so are robocop and terminator, and seperated companies dont mean a thing, crossovers are done with numerous things in action fantasy entertainment, Duke Nukem Vs. the Aliens(serpents) is still being devised and is still in the works, Duke Nukem and Lara Croft from Tomb Raider has
already been finished for a long time. ^_^

Needless to say i'm scared crapless at how dense you are...

1. No one likes Duke Nukem anymore, plus Duke Nukem and Megaman are like Spiderman and Peanut Butter, nothing to do with each other.
2. Crossover games are NOT ALWAYS CANON.
3. You are an idiot

Edited by Black Dranzer.exe on April 29, 2007 at 17:08:31.

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Posted on April 29, 2007 at 22:34:59 [Post link]

Hey, I still like Duke Nukem.

ImageImage

Black Dranzer.exe
World Traveler

Stream: At my age, I qualify for Interordi's socia...

NetNavi:
Black Dranzer.EXE
Z-license
Level: 1 [What's this?]
Posted on April 30, 2007 at 2:22:46 [Post link]

Quote:
Originally posted by RisingDragon
Hey, I still like Duke Nukem.

Alright, that's one person to how many?

Hey beautiful people, you're better off trying to e-mail me than message me on here.

The Helldragon
Inquisitor of Zork

Badges: Princess Celestia Lilly Satou Emi Ibarazaki Rin Tezuka Hanako Ikezawa ... and 18 more

NetNavi:
DragonMan.EXE
Z-license
Level: 27 [What's this?]
Posted on April 30, 2007 at 2:40:19 [Post link]

Duke Nukem is a classic. Diss the 3D versions all you like, but the 2D versions are awesome.

Catman
Banned

Posted on April 30, 2007 at 2:52:05 [Post link]

Oh my god definantly, like i was saying about crossovers before, Aliens Vs Duke is going to be the bomb when they finish it. Every good hardboiled Duke fan knows about the Aliens Vs Duke TC, hey, when they finish it, im downloading it and adding it to my personal Duke fan cd. ^_^

-LAT NAM

RisingDragon
Goat Herder

NetNavi:
WhiteGlint.EXE
Z-license
Posted on April 30, 2007 at 2:55:17 [Post link]

While Duke Nukem is fun, it's not the subject here.

ImageImage

Illusionist
Shadowtrooper

Stream: Illusion
Posted on July 2, 2007 at 15:08:11 [Post link]

Let me just state something people, you are all weird, Jon is still my friend yknow, i know him, do you know who he is, he is the future leader of a vigilante guerrilla group and the coolest action fanatic in the action fantasy crowd being collecting real info and education on being a real time real life warrior in warrior and fighting arts, he took civilian training in martial arts at two places, has paramilitary civilian personell training in security, and non military infantry training at P.A. national guard reserves, just tell him to wake up someday and he'll do it. :cute:Well he is right now with the apology he gave Doc he told me about.

- The Invincible Sentinel

Pages: 1 2

New topic Reply