Interordi Menu
KC666
Robot master
Inactive
49 posts

I'm into Heavy Metal. I like old school rap, but not this new sh*t.

⚠ Notice: Undefined index: signature in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/sources/classes/CPost.php on line 246
#0 in /home/inter/public_html/mboard/topic.php on line 294: CPost::::::output
Unknown
Deleted account

Post redacted

KC666
Robot master
Inactive
49 posts

OH yeah sorry :P

Myf avorite bands are : Marilyn Manson, Black Sabbath, Lamb of God, Slipknot, Pantera, Slayer, Coal Chamber, Hatebreed, American Head Charge, Superjoint Ritual, Damageplan, NIN, Type O Negative, Machien Head, Fear Factory, Murderdolls, Killswitch Engage, Chimeria, Cradle of Filth, Acid Bath, Black Label Society, TOOL, System of a Down, Slaves on Dope, Lollipop Lust Kill, Sepultura, Mudvayne, Devildriver

Manchester Devil
Devil Knight
Inactive
316 posts

Metal for me, though I do like some Industrial and ambience.

Bands: Fear Factory, Emperor, Esoteric, Napalm Death, Carcass, Godflesh, Cathedral, Masodon, Iron Maiden, Strapping Young Lad, Motorhead, Thrymskvida, Vinterriket.

[Edited on 9/10/04 by Manchester Devil]

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Mainly into rock, I can't stand rap country hip-hop r&b pop etcetera etcetera.

Orgy, Seether, Marilyn Manson, Van Halen, The Cure, Chevelle, Seven Mary Three, Alice in Chains, Third Eye Blind, Godsmack, Garbage, U2, Filter, Stabbing Westward, Incubus, Stone Temple Pilots, Soundgarden, Faith No More, Guns N Roses, Tool, Counting Crows..

And I only like OLD Metallica, especially pre-black album. Pearl Jam is the same way, I only like their older stuff. Ditto with Bush too. :lol:

I also like almost anything Yasunori Mitsuda makes..

And I feel like I've posted this here already..must've been a topic like it.

Nakayori
Robot master
Inactive
87 posts

I listen to anything but country, bluegrass.. :: Cough. :: Stuff like that. <_<;; I don't exactly hate R&B and rap, I had to get used to it because that's all anyone ever listens to here. ><;; But it's not my type of music. x.X;; Violent.. .-.;; Well, the majority of it are. I prefer trance/techno, or J-Pop/Oriental. :: Cackles. :: o__o;;

Favorite Artists: Hamasaki Ayumi, Utada Hikaru, Beat of Angel (BoA), DJ Mystik, DJ Epic. And others like Evanescence and t.A.T.u, as well. .-.;;

Snakeman.EXE
Artist
Inactive
391 posts

I really don't like doing this, but as I recall, we allready had a topic like this:

http://www.interordi.com/mboard/viewthread.php?tid=885

But it's pretty old, so I'm not going to imply that you should go looking for it. Maby a merge? I don't know.

To add to what I said in that topic, I listen to House, Electronica, some Rock and what can be described as Pop music (since it's a mixture of genreless music)

Favuorite bands for the moment are: Daft Punk, Gorillaz, The Rasmus, Røyksopp, Keane (not much though) and most of the things on my Pc-playlist.

The world is a flaw in a perfect nothing...

SPT Layzner
The Blue Comet
Inactive
1476 posts

I only listen to rap, hip-hop, r&b and reggae. Sometimes I'll listen to some j-pop or vg music, but that's only on UE's radio...

Favorite Artits/Bands: Run DMC, 50 Cent, Tupac Shakur, Notorious BIG, G-Unit, Nelly and The St.Lunatics, Jay-Z, Craig Mack. Black Rob, Dr. Dre, The Neptunes, Outkast, Usher, Lil' Jonh and the East Side Boyz, Daft Punk, Shaggy, Sean Paul, Beyoncé and heck load of others.

KC666
Robot master
Inactive
49 posts

Sorry for being lazy :(

Arkane
Archangel
Inactive
1166 posts

Alternative Rock, Heavy Metal, Punk and Soft Rock.

Bands I like:

Closure, Prodigy, Cauterize, Disturbed, Linkin Park, System of a Down, Default, Brand New, P.O.D., Hoobastank, Sum 41, Blink 182, RHCP. Coldplay, Staind, The Offspring, Thrice, Aerosmith, Rolling Stones, Queen, Good Charlotte.

That's all I can think of right now.

[Edited on 3-10-2004 by Arkane]

Smirnoff
Superstar!
Inactive
1069 posts

My favorite bands are: Linkin Park,Disturbed,Nirvana,salivia,paparoach,

the list goes on and on......

( heavy metal, Alternative rock and modern rock )

Serpentarius
13th Zodiac Sign: Snake
Inactive
529 posts

ah, the sweet twang of country. I like the new stuff better than the old, though... can't stand anything that whines and twangs, and moans about a lost dog, house, love, etc. I also like older rock, light rock, and a bit of pop. I think my favorite genre may be parodies and joke songs, though.

"They're coming to take me away ha haaa They're coming to take me away, ho hoo hee hee ha haaa! To the Happy home, with trees and flowers and chirping birds, and basket weavers that sit and smile and twiddle their thumbs and toes, they're coming to take me away, HA HAAA!"

All shall bow to the mad l33t skillz of Tauman.EXE, found on the site above!

HollowTorment
Interordi's Lovable Jerk
4806 posts

Quote:
ah, the sweet twang of country. I like the new stuff better than the old, though... can't stand anything that whines and twangs, and moans about a lost dog, house, love, etc.

If it doesn't twang, it's not country, it becomes what they call "pop".

Samsara
insert pop culture reference here
4029 posts

I like Queen, Eagles, Meat Loaf, Chilli Peppers, The Darkness, that sort of thing.

KC666
Robot master
Inactive
49 posts

I like a few Queen songs. :miam:

Keitaro
Lead character
Inactive
231 posts

My favorite artists/bands: Pillows, SeeSaw, Utada Hikaru, BoA, Do as Infinty, Megumi Hayashibara

[Edited on 10/7/2004 by Keitaro]

It's-a me! Lawlz. Yes, I have returned, peoples.
It's good to be back.

Banned
143 posts

I like Queen,Dope house records,and a lil linkin park

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

Banned
26 posts

WTF DEJA VU I LIKE DOPE HOUSE Queen and linkinpark too

I'm a dinosaur

BeastmanEXE
Winters Soul
Inactive
121 posts

I'm into Japanese and Tehcno. I don't have a fave singer or band though

Lewa: OMG! Look at that cute little green bug!
Tahu: Uhh Lewa, thats a kraata.
Lewa: I'm gonna call him Mr.Squishy!
Kraata: Squeek!

Toa Hordika are on sale! W00t!

If you really want to know how stupid you are, then please click the link befor you.
http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?BeastmanEXE

Zera
Zera
Inactive
913 posts

Nirvana, Linkin Park, Queen (So funny and good days... Of the good stuff, of course!), Stone Temple Pilots, ect... So much to list, but you know, I can't. You probably get an idea from what I listed, though. I like some rap... "If you don't give a damn, don't throw up!"...

Spoiler (click to toggle)
Now, aren't I a good member, unlike a certain member? And he's older than me! Some say I suck on this board, though. Oh well... Hope that certain member doesn't mess the hell out of things again.

[Edited on 9-10-2004 by Zera]

o hay

1271 posts

My favorites are:Goraliz,Linkin Park,Blink 182,D12, and thats all.

the_dreamer36
Revolutionary Musician
Inactive
313 posts

I listen to almost everything, Rock, Jazz, Blues, Older Country, Older Rap, Some Hip-hop, Heavy Metal, Electronica, Techno, Anime Soundtracks, Classical, you name it I listen to it.

All except this new rap, Nelly, 50 Cent, so on, oh lets go to the club, get the girl drunk, have sex, leave when she gets pregnant, and go on a killing spree against rap artists from the opposite coast.

This, ahem, "country," that they play nowadays is not country, but pop with a twang, and I do not like pop, pop meaning Britney Whore and what have you, not popular music in general.

Bands: Gorrillas, Linkin Park, Slipknot, Children of Bodom, Blue oyster Cult, Focus, Squirrel Nut Zippers, Black Eyed Peas, Jet, Johnney Cash, Led Zeppelin, Jethro Tull, Outkast,The Presidents of the United States of America, Procol Harem, Beethoven, Bach, Shinedown, Status Quo, The Tea Party, Steriogram, Thelonius Monk, and Warren Zevon(God Bless his soul)

Diversity is awesome.

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

-Benjamin Franklin

AimMan v2.5
Superstar!
Inactive
2429 posts

I must've posted a million times that I don't listen to ANY music, but I'm reconsidering (been listening to much more lately). Still haven't decided what I like though. We'll keep you updated on this exciting event!:D

Join the DevART Megaman Legends Club:
http://megaman-legends-club.deviantart.com

Dark Forte EXE
Forte EXE
Inactive
64 posts

i am really in to rock, and punk, and hip hop

Cheapshot
Penguins <33
Inactive
97 posts

rock n roll like linkin park